The sanatorium of parnitha-Xenia hotel

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Carvel wrote:you made me really wanna visit there......but I m sure I will bring all of my companions with me...
Carvel your Right to bring all your Companions with you if you Do every Visit this Place because with ' that many anger Spirits around You Will need all , The help you Can get just to keep them away from you that Much is for Sure :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Lol that's for sure bring on the hoards our demon commanders :devilfre: .I am sure there were some BA in there too.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alex6 wrote:Lol that's for sure bring on the hoards our demon commanders :devilfre: .I am sure there were some BA in there too.
' Yes Alex because again when find that Many unhappy Spirits in One place most likely they all died there ' and it was very Bad deaths that's causing them to Stay around that place So they either Don't know that their dead ' are is Out to repay someone that they believe is to blame for their Deaths ' but it Want have any Good Come out of it for ' Nobody that's Foolish enough to visit there ' they want get ' The welcome they hopping for :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

alex6 wrote:Lol that's for sure bring on the hoards our demon commanders :devilfre: .I am sure there were some BA in there too.
I'm sure there are. You're lucky you had your DC with you. Yes the were mocking him, but didn't dare do anything but talk :devilgrin:

Is is just me or does anyone else feel really sad for that little girl? I wish someone would help her cross over, so she isn't stuck there reliving her last days dying of thirst and crying from being so thirsty, wasting what little fluids she had left over and over and over. :frowndevil:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Stunning images.... these are my favorite places to do paranormal investigations and explore. Thanks for sharing,,

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”