The sanatorium of parnitha-Xenia hotel

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

SANATORIUM ON MT. Parnitha

A building that complements the third decade of abandonment and its reputation is accompanied by bad luck stories, illness, pain, death ,Satanism scenarios and metaphysical" phenomena., you instantly feel as if you are seeing something in a horror movie. Remotely built on Mount Parnitha for its dry climate and oxygenated air in 1912 it was used as a hospital for tuberculosis sufferers, the amphitheatrically-built sanatorium is where over 50 percent of its patients died within the short space of five years.

Although it was bought by the Greek Tourism Organization (GNTO) in 1965 and used first as a hotel and later a tourism school, ever since it was abandoned 20 years later it has become a favorite haunt for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and occultists alike, with numerous reports by amateurs and professionals alike of witnessing spirits, voices and eerie sounds, dramatic temperature changes from space to space, and more. Urban legend has it that a little girl wearing a white robe has been repeatedly sighted walking the corridors and crying for water.

The girl in white or else the girl Of the mistress is said that she was an inmate of the sanatorium and that because in the past could not drink even a drop of water because of the highly proggresed state of her disease , she asked to go to a nearby water source for just seeing it at least. So they helped her go to the retreat source called the Mistress, but the small girl ,reaching there, died. Since then, many see a little girl in a white nightgown, sometimes asking them water crying and sometimes running with tears ...
I have gone to this place for necromantic working and I can assure you there are a hell lot of things going on there .I was thrown a stone at my feet and then somebody giggled :scareddevil: .In the end I canceled the necromantic work as even before starting almost 30 spirits where around me and some where telling me to go away .I panicked and left.The good thing is that my DC B was there and they didn't dare you anything to me.Some of them were saying B why you help him and they were mocking him but he stayed cool as long as they didn't hurt me.Thank you B ,Lol I would never go there again
Right across the creepy building is another unsettling zone –
The Park of Souls, created by artist Spyridon Dassiotis in 2012 using burnt tree trunks that survived the big fire on the mountain in 2007, in memoriam of the deceased, whose ‘souls’ have emerged from the wood in all their tragic expressions.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Sounds like a Very interesting place Alex with that Many Spirits around you ' its Good you had your DC .B with you to keep you Safe from the Spirits that was that Was Present there because ' they Have their Reasons for being upset with this Man Having Demon Commanders are your side ' Can be wonderful as They are Some of ' The most Powerful Demons you have work with besides ' Dark Lords thanks for Sharing :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

you made me really wanna visit there......but I m sure I will bring all of my companions with me...
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d

Lol better get a small army with you .There are so many people that died here horribly.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alex6 wrote:Lol better get a small army with you .There are so many people that died here horribly.
Its So sad that much, I agree having a small army is Not a Bad thing either with that Many unhappy Spirits around you will need a army :lol:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alex6

From what I read at least 1000 people died there.the number is bigger but I don't remember exactly.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I could clean it up! Energy Smorgasbord for a PsiVamp!! If the demons haunting it did not get to me first! :P I think I would wait until my three DCs could go there with me! Just in case. heh! :P
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Damn I thought it said Xena at first lol ...
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This would be a scary place to visit at night
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Upsidedown

I love reading about places like this! I really like seeing pictures of deserted places, haunted or not. Would I visit though? Probably not, I'll stay safely at home, looking at the pictures. :bandit:
A for Adventure.

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”