Kentucky's Haunted Anderson Hotel

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
Heidi

You know sh*t got real when a place is so haunted that not even paranormal investigators are allowed in:

http://weekinweird.com/2017/01/02/kentu ... stigators/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks Heidi ' I have heard of this Hotel yes its Haunted with Very unhappy Spirits that Seem To enjoy hurting whom , Every they Come across its been Going on for Years The Paranormal activity in this place is like no Other but Something really bad must have Happen in ' This Hotel maybe Deaths who knows how Many but its a Good reason why its Haunted thanks for sharing :devilparty:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I'm hitting the real button!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Very interesting. Thanks for the share. I'm interested in that tablet though ... those symbols. A few look familiar but I can't place where. Maybe they're just symbols similar to ones I've seen I am not sure.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

sign me up, i am so there. I will add this to my list of places to visit.
Nefer

Ah ha...I found two of the symbols. Now i know why they looked familiar. They're in my phone lol. when you text and hit symbol, they're there. I still don't know what they mean though
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer

I hope I uploaded this right...
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-02-10-15-41-18.png
Melektaus

Has anyone ever been to a real haunted location, like the one in the video ?
I am assuming these shows are just made for entertainment purposes, publicity, attention, and maybe money. I could be wrong. Some of the claims seem too far out of reality to have actually happened.
Of course, there are Ley lines, Earth lines, vortexes, and such, both of a positive and negative nature, so that might account for much of the 'outlandish' claims of paranormal activity ( books flying off shelves, people being thrown across the room by a ghost, claw marks appearing on the body by invisible creatures, etc.
Suppose I have to get some money and time saved up, and go to one of these places,, if they even allow people in them.

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”