Louisiana: Marie Laveau's Tomb.

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

The colors imply full spectrum but it could be IR. I have one of each so was just wondering. Or maybe he just exposed it with software. Worth asking if you get a chance.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:The colors imply full spectrum but it could be IR. I have one of each so was just wondering. Or maybe he just exposed it with software. Worth asking if you get a chance.
' I will email him Tonight it was a Good Weekend energies around that Old Tomb are always Great :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD

I am beyond excited to go to New Orleans
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

DoubleD wrote:I am beyond excited to go to New Orleans
' DD You would love it Right now Its Mardi Gras Time and its Crazy Here A lot is Going on :devilfre:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Omg Velle maybe we can go visit her tomb together :D
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
DoubleD

yes I read about the guy that killed all the people over the weekend. Horrifying.

I will be going when there is nothing going on as I am not a big party person and don't love crowds of chaos, although I am sure the energy is incredible. so much in NO....
user1876

DoubleD wrote:yes I read about the guy that killed all the people over the weekend. Horrifying.

I will be going when there is nothing going on as I am not a big party person and don't love crowds of chaos, although I am sure the energy is incredible. so much in NO....
'' Yeah DD You coming To New Orleans when there is not Much going on is One of ' the Best Time to just really enjoy yourself its a lot Going on Right Not half of it is Not Good But Other then that ,The Big Easy is a Nice Place to Come :cloud:
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

velle wrote:
DoubleD wrote:yes I read about the guy that killed all the people over the weekend. Horrifying.

'' Yeah DD You coming To New Orleans when there is not Much going on is One of ' the Best Time to just really enjoy yourself its a lot Going on Right Not half of it is Not Good But Other then that ,The Big Easy is a Nice Place to Come :cloud:
In Vodou they say the souls of those who have been murdered are have committed suicide shall linger... and therefore their spirits can be resurrected and put to work... zonbis
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
DoubleD

I think that belief is in more than just Voudon and has always been of interest to me. I have a personal ethical will enslaving spirits but that is just me. I would love to hear what kinds of help people have really gotten from tormented spirits, if you have stories let's hear then, first person and not anecdotal if possible.
user1876

Catamite wrote:
velle wrote:

In Vodou they say the souls of those who have been murdered are have committed suicide shall linger... and therefore their spirits can be resurrected and put to work... zonbis
'' Cat I have heard this before now rather its true are not that ' I really don't know for sure its a lot of lost Spirits around us some know they are Dead some Don't it depends on the person now . New Orleans is full of Murders and Suicides a lot of Bad stuff happens here everyday almost half of it again is not Good because you have Bad people with Guns ' so that never ends well for most people that's why bringing my Demons out with me when '' I Have to leave my house Is something that must be done because again you don't know who your Going to run in to and what's on ' their mind better Safe then Sorry when you leave in New Orleans :cheekydevil:

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”