Forum Membership Levels + How to get a Private Blog

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Why do I have to get over 150 posts on this forum to be able to see the 18+ section? I mean there isn't much activity on this board....

I started a thread which was sexual and I can't even see it because it's categorized under the 18+ section... How can I avoid this ? Like can somebody please give me permission to enter the 18+ section?
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Blckmagickx wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:07 pm
Why do I have to get over 150 posts on this forum to be able to see the 18+ section? I mean there isn't much activity on this board....

I started a thread which was sexual and I can't even see it because it's categorized under the 18+ section... How can I avoid this ? Like can somebody please give me permission to enter the 18+ section?
There is a post requirement as we respect our member's privacy when sharing 18+ experiences and conversations and wouldn't want just anyone having access to the section without having participated in the community.

Our rules still stand for this so unfortunately, you cannot receive access to the section. 150 posts isn't asking for much if one chooses to interact with those on the forum. We've had a multitude of members get this in less than a month.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

@Blckmagickx this is not meant as a disservice at all but in reality I have been here less than a month and I am on about 104 posts.

The forum is ultimately as active as you make it. Being new here I have scrolled through some very old threads and have added to them if I need clarification or have knowledge that I feel could be useful to some one. In turn these now reactivated threads have gained a new lease of life. Thus the journey continues.

I hope you find what you are looking for x
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Barsrael

:)devil: Hi! I'mm from Brasil and I'm learning about demons.
Misha167
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I really appreciate you guys explaining the different levels and how to achieve them. Im new to SnS and I’m really looking forward to learning and participating with you all.

Best,
Mish
:death2:
“Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive in what can go right.”
“We’re all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.”
“We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with other.”
:death2:
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I already requested for Philosopher blog, but you didn't answered Akelta.

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

May I request my own blog?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

emsydacat

The numbers of posts for each level looks so daunting as someone who has no experience really participating in forums, but I'm sure that'll change with time, haha. I hope to be as active here as time permits!
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

Thank you so much for this info!
JMoccult

Thank you very much for all this info and how it is explained.

I have a long way of getting all those posts, but I'll make sure I have a lot of fun and learn while doing it.

Thanks for having me in here, feels like home. :crazy:

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”