Forum Membership Levels + How to get a Private Blog

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I would kindly request for a private blog. Thanx. :smile:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hello! May I be Tenured so I can have my own blog and also be added to the over 18 section?

Thank you! :devilgrin: :crazy:
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Baphomet

Awesome! I love Lucifer for this... Thank you my wonderful administrators for your lovely dark Hearts...
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

May I have acess to the over 18 section,and possibly the ability to start a private blog?
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

May I please be added to the Philosophers tier?

Thank you!

:devillust:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Gauche wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:39 am
May I have acess to the over 18 section,and possibly the ability to start a private blog?
Bump..
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I would really like to blog some day. I have been on here over a year and I think I have at least a hundred posts. I do tend to be somewhat absent during the summer months though, because I do seasonal farm work growing organic produce, so I am outdoors doing hard physical labor from sun-up until sun-down, then I literally collapse and sleep like a baby until I get up and do it all over again. Can I at least maybe up my membership level? I have been trying my best to behave and haven’t instigated anything lately...lol!
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hello! I'd like to request tenuredship (I don't need a personal blog though) and access to the Over 18 section
Thanks! :)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Perhaps I missed it, but how do I start a blog? :confuseddevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Does being a Tenured member also give you acess to the Philosopher's lounge?

I'd still like to apply for Tenured regardless, I feel blogging in a friendly atmosphere would definitely help me keep pushing for better results!

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”