Forum Membership Levels + How to get a Private Blog

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Bumping this, we have updated the groups for the forum with the requirements for each. This will not effect current member status as members who are already in the groups are grandfathered in

:devilread:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Where do I ask to get a blog here?
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

uhm. I wanna be golden and get a blog! Second request. Pleeeaaaase! :devilbow:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Thanks Yllidra :winkdevil:
Eilana wrote:May I become a tenured member? I would love to blog here :devillove:
It is done :witch2:
sounds great akelta I am some what shy but any way I can help you are anyone else I would love to you have helped me to make my life wonderful with the loving companions you have helped me with
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yllidra wrote:Presented here is an overview of the different membership groups on Satan and Suns and what you need to do in order to be approved into that membership group.

New Members/Moderation Members

This levels colour is Light Blue and is for new members or members who are being moderated. The grey colour means that you do not have access to PM's and that you require a moderator to approve your posts. You will be upgraded to general membership quite quickly, basically as soon as we know you are not a spam bot and you post 10 post on the forum.

We also at times may moderate an individual who is trolling or posts inappropriately. A warning will be given before being placed in Moderation Statue. We generally try to be very flexible, but there may be times where a person is being disrespectful or is purposely trolling and we will have to enforce moderation rules.

If an individual is highly disruptive and begin threatening other members with curses and demonic attacks, we take that very seriously. We may also enforce moderations if we receive complaints that a member is harassing others members via PM.

General Membership

Blue! Those with a General Membership have access to PM's and do not need a moderations approval for posts. You have access to most members of the forum and so long as you are respectful can post and comment and participate.

Requirements to attain General Membership
~ Have at least 10 legitimate posts

Tenured Membership

Yellow! Our Tenured bunch our are loyal S&S posters, they usually actively take a role in the community and post fairly regularity, though we understand life has a way of getting in the way and we will not penalize people for disappearing for certain lengths of time. We are always happy to have you return. Tenured Members upon request can gain access to their own private blog where they can record their experiences and share their stories with other tenured members. If you would like tenureship and your own blog please post here as this thread is sticky'd and we will be able to keep track of who has been upgraded and who has not. note*** people already in the tenured section are grandfathered in

Requirements for Tenured Members
~ Be active for at least a month
~ Have at least 50 posts

Path of the Masters

This is the place where we discuss advanced topics and explore different areas of the occult. This area is for people who want to dive into working with demons and walking their path with dedication and consistency. Note** Past members already a in will be grandfathered in.

Requirements for Path of the Masters

~Active participant on Satan and Suns
~Have at least 200 posts

Over 18 section

Demon Erotica Galore, this section is the adult area of the forum where people are free to post their more erotic expereinces, this secton contains a lot of private information and personal experiences, so attaining membership will have specific requirements. note *** Members already in the Over 18 section will be grandfathered in.

Requirements for the Over 18 Section

~Active participant on S&S
~ Have at least 100 posts on the forum.

Satan and Suns Clients

This group is for our clients. We have topics of discussions on the magickals and Conjures and Spells here with resources and meditations to help work with the magickals :)

Requirements for gaining access to advanced forum

~ Be a client of S&S
~ If you are a client and would like to be a member please send us an email to demons@demoncompanions.com with your username to be added.

Moderators

Green! Moderators are those who assist Akelta with forum functions and are available to assist members and answer their questions. They can also handle forum complaints and handle inappropriate posts and threads that are posted in the wrong category.

Forum Owner

Purple! The owner and administration of the forum.

We will be reviewing this and may be adding levels or changing levels around, an announcement will be issues when changes are made. Any feedback is more than welcome.
Thank you I am happy to have my Tenured . thanks Akelta and Anatel
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

velle and blue,
I'll make you ladies a blog this afternoon. if i forget it (because we all know what my brain is like lol) remind me in the sb :devilthumbs:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Super excited to having my blog soon!
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Could I possibly get tenure and a blog? I think I qualify now :)
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Akelta wrote:Bumping this, we have updated the groups for the forum with the requirements for each. This will not effect current member status as members who are already in the groups are grandfathered in

What do you mean by grandfathered in?
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

4dropsofwater wrote:
Akelta wrote:Bumping this, we have updated the groups for the forum with the requirements for each. This will not effect current member status as members who are already in the groups are grandfathered in

What do you mean by grandfathered in?
It's a term which stands for the proposition that people who had previously qualified under the old rules for the tenured position and had it granted to them, but perhaps wouldn't qualify under the new rules, would still be allowed to keep their tenured status. It's like if you went to work at a job and your contract gave you privilege "X" - but the company decides later to stop offering that privilege to new hires, they may "grandfather" you in and allow you to keep that privilege even though they're not still offering it to the new employees. Make sense?
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”