Forum Membership Levels + How to get a Private Blog

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Chrysopaelian wrote:I hit my 100 posts, so I'd like to request permissions for the 18+ section, please.
You've been added to the 18+ section and I made you tenured. It's been 2 months and we know you're not out to start trouble and make good posts. If you would like a blog, let me know and I will set that up for you too ^^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Eilana wrote:
Chrysopaelian wrote:I hit my 100 posts, so I'd like to request permissions for the 18+ section, please.
You've been added to the 18+ section and I made you tenured. It's been 2 months and we know you're not out to start trouble and make good posts. If you would like a blog, let me know and I will set that up for you too ^^
Ahh, thanks so much!

How do I access the blogs of other SnS members? I'm curious to see what kind of content people post to them. I would like to start one, but I'm not sure about what's expected as far as frequency and depth of content in posts. Am I meant to be blogging about mainly important/demonosophy related topics, or can I put whatever sorts of things come to mind?
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Chrysopaelian wrote:
Eilana wrote:
Ahh, thanks so much!

How do I access the blogs of other SnS members? I'm curious to see what kind of content people post to them. I would like to start one, but I'm not sure about what's expected as far as frequency and depth of content in posts. Am I meant to be blogging about mainly important/demonosophy related topics, or can I put whatever sorts of things come to mind?
Haha you already have access! You commented on one of my blog posts already :D
To see all the blogs in one spot, scroll down when you're on the Board Index page. Towards the end there is a section called "Private blogs." Click that and it'll take you to where you need ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

Chrysopaelian wrote:
Eilana wrote:
Ahh, thanks so much!

You're very welcome and you should be able to view them all, they're under 'Personal Journeys - Private blogs', if you need a link I can provide one ^-^ ... for the blogs you can put anything you want there, whether it be a personal experience (it can be erotic/sexual, just tag it first if it is), it can be LHP or other path related, it could be a thread on cute cats, how your day went or anything really. Basically it's your personal space to post whatever you want/feel like posting, that you only want other tenured members to have access to and so long as it does not violate the rules of the board. There's no rules about how often you post though if it's dormant for years we will move it to the 'old blogs' section to clear up the directory. If someone leaves and comes back though we move it out of old blogs at their request.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Eilana wrote:
You're very welcome and you should be able to view them all, they're under 'Personal Journeys - Private blogs', if you need a link I can provide one ^-^ ... for the blogs you can put anything you want there, whether it be a personal experience (it can be erotic/sexual, just tag it first if it is), it can be LHP or other path related, it could be a thread on cute cats, how your day went or anything really. Basically it's your personal space to post whatever you want/feel like posting, that you only want other tenured members to have access to and so long as it does not violate the rules of the board. There's no rules about how often you post though if it's dormant for years we will move it to the 'old blogs' section to clear up the directory. If someone leaves and comes back though we move it out of old blogs at their request.
Thanks! I would like to have one opened up for me, then.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

Chrysopaelian wrote:
Eilana wrote:
Thanks! I would like to have one opened up for me, then.
Your blog has been created ^-^

Eilana
Lady of Monsters

A bunch of you have just been upgraded in membership levels. If I missed anyone or anyone who was upgraded to tenured wants a blog, let me know either here or through PM.

:ghost:

judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Dearest admins, I’d like to request access to the 18+ section if possible :crazy:
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Mel
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

The info on color thing was informative.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Am I eligible to get a blog now? I’d love to have a blog here!

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”