Daily Manifestation Exercise

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Der Meister
Your favourite Demon?: Flauros, Beelzebub, Andras

Thanks for the info.
The safety clause is spot on :devilgrin:
Eilana wrote:daily manifestation exercise
I want to share with you all some things I know about this.

In my field of work (psionics) we know this things as "thought-forms" and basically they are clumps of psychic energy that can make things happen.
You can program them to do things for you, you can send them whenever you want and you can even name them so you can work with them for a long time.

When you are creating a thought-form it's quite important to give it just one specific purpose. If you program it to do many things it doesn't have coherence and it will do nothing.
Also, because of this 'coherence' stuff you need to be extra concentrated when doing one, because if an intromisive idea gets in your mind when you are creating it you can get an useless clump fo energy.
I think that last is one of the top reasons a thought-form doesn't work.

I personally preferer to name them and not to send them to the universe because that way I can contact them and give them a charge every now and them to make sure they fulfill their task.

One of the coolest thing of them is that since you can give them whatever form you want (as Eilana said) you can play with them and make them do any kind of things.
For example, you could create one with the shape of a satellite and position in Earth's orbit so it broadcasts a message to all the world ("buy my products" :P ).

By the way, I recomend you to always fill it with the energy of the universe and not with your own energy. Depending of its purpose it can backfire pretty bad.
The psionic war machine
darkstarfyre

Hi I thought think this is a thought form. Hard to explain but this is magick. We know about though form though.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Icecold wrote:I think I'll write this (and other exercises down in a book.. once I've found a suitable book, that is lol)

Great tip about colours, HC, thanks.
YES! That book will be your Grimoire (or grimmy, as I call it). Here is a picture of mine:
Grimmy.jpg
WIN_20170108_11_06_19_Pro (2).jpg
The attachment WIN_20170108_11_01_34_Pro (2).jpg is no longer available
Attachments
WIN_20170108_11_01_34_Pro (2).jpg
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Icecold wrote:I think I'll write this (and other exercises down in a book.. once I've found a suitable book, that is lol)

Great tip about colours, HC, thanks.
YES! That book will be your Grimoire (or grimmy, as I call it). Here is a picture of mine:
Grimmy.jpg
WIN_20170108_11_06_19_Pro (2).jpg
WIN_20170108_11_01_34_Pro (2).jpg
'' HellCat I saw this Book online just ' The Other Day its Very nice How Many pages does it Come With ' I am thinking about Ordering another Book for My Spells and' Other things because ' The One that . I am using right now is almost full So its Time for another Book mostly for My Spell Work but this is Very Nice '' I like the Color also :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for the share Eilana ^-^ This is a great post. I think I may give this a try. :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

And so I did.. today. All to eager to begin. I took what you told me, I called upon my boyfriend's Divinity King ( for obvious reasons ) I got his advice and then I turned to my mentor. LOL yes I like to gather information from various sources when I am learning something new. Ultimately I followed my mentor's instructions. But I took something from what you suggested and something from what King T suggested and added it to my mentor's instructions.

I was about to go in and explain the experience for it was like no other, but then I realized that is rude and this is your thread. I will do what you suggested as well. Keep doing this until I get what it is I desire.

Thank you again for sharing your knowledge. :)devil:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”