Satan and Suns/Sons Blog!

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

We are starting up an online resource, with ebooks and tools to help you on your spiritual path and developing your skills! We are going to be adding resources as we write them and find them and build them. But we have added a bunch of ebooks and some links to great sites! we will be adding more as time goes on, and if you are looking for anything in particular or have suggestions please post them here :)

Here is the link....

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
darkstarfyre

I would recommend separate the shielding, grounding and add balance as the foundation. Cleansing warding as extras. Also for easier people who need to hide their activities because of unsupportive family. You can use the shielding as a base to cleanse and ward through programming :meditate: . just my 2 cents.

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”