Contradictions in the Bible

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
BravoOmega8

Just want to share...this made me start to search more and more and found myself eventually here with like minded people...
BravoOmega8

You are welcome Ms Adelphia. I actually questioned the old testament and the new testament even when I was a kid although it was a question I kept. When internet was born, I saw all these info and from then on I considered myself a modified Catholic-only to find out at this stage in my life it is called traversing the left hand path...
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

:lol: You are not traversing that road alone... :grouphug: There are many from the same "school of thought"... ^_^

I myself thought the same way, but considered myself a non-practicing Catholic... & Now, I'm considered a bitch & insensitive... [sigh]

I tell them "Whatever floats your boat..." & keep it moving... XD

Excellent posts every1! :devilthumbs:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
BravoOmega8

Yes. I am not alone. Thanks to S and S
Celtic Star

Well the Bible was passed down by word of mouth; and then as it was written, was handled my man. That would guarantee mess ups; from human error and mistake. So...it would have contradictions. I'd be more surprised if there wasn't any. Sad how some of the people who devote themselves to God; try their best with the only physical thing they think they have. And to have that thing, have it's messages messed up from human error...not at all pleasant for them. Just my thoughts anyway.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Adelphia wrote:
BravoOmega8 wrote:Just want to share...this made me start to search more and more and found myself eventually here with like minded people...
Thank you BravoOmega8, that was so crucial to help me begin to 'wake up' also! Becoming aware of the contradictions in the bible are a great way to break free of religious dogma.

I think the bible is a mish-mash with many mistakes and more than a few polytheistic deities all under the guise of the 'One' god. It's interesting to see that the bible is also very linked with Kabbalah.

I am writing up some info on Solar Demons right now and the link between Satan/some Satanic deities and the sun. I thought it was interesting that though the religious rail against pagan sun worship as worship of Satan, in psalm 84:11 it says "For the LORD God is a sun". Actually the ancient Jewish priests did also worship the sun ;)

When my spirit first showed up she would bring up Father Satan (she has never called him Lord, only Father so I tend to think/refer to Him as such automatically) and I would immediately feel tremendous resistance. One of the things she kept pointing out to me was my intense connection to the Sun from childhood and the fact I called myself Christian at one point but refused the standard teachings and in fact belonged to a solar church, as she called it. A church deemed pagan by its fellow chrisitians. And a church that taught solar teachings including Christ Consciousness rather then christ as God or any type of being to worship. She was very intent upon my realizing the connection between the Sun (I do acts of devotion to this day) and Father Satan. Eventually I just accepted I was sugar coating my actions because of inherited belief systems and it was time to be true to my Self. It rattled my cage for awhile though.... :cloud:
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

dezD wrote:
Adelphia wrote:
BravoOmega8 wrote:Just want to share...this made me start to search more and more and found myself eventually here with like minded people...
Thank you BravoOmega8, that was so crucial to help me begin to 'wake up' also! Becoming aware of the contradictions in the bible are a great way to break free of religious dogma.

I think the bible is a mish-mash with many mistakes and more than a few polytheistic deities all under the guise of the 'One' god. It's interesting to see that the bible is also very linked with Kabbalah.

I am writing up some info on Solar Demons right now and the link between Satan/some Satanic deities and the sun. I thought it was interesting that though the religious rail against pagan sun worship as worship of Satan, in psalm 84:11 it says "For the LORD God is a sun". Actually the ancient Jewish priests did also worship the sun ;)

When my spirit first showed up she would bring up Father Satan (she has never called him Lord, only Father so I tend to think/refer to Him as such automatically) and I would immediately feel tremendous resistance. One of the things she kept pointing out to me was my intense connection to the Sun from childhood and the fact I called myself Christian at one point but refused the standard teachings and in fact belonged to a solar church, as she called it. A church deemed pagan by its fellow chrisitians. And a church that taught solar teachings including Christ Consciousness rather then christ as God or any type of being to worship. She was very intent upon my realizing the connection between the Sun (I do acts of devotion to this day) and Father Satan. Eventually I just accepted I was sugar coating my actions because of inherited belief systems and it was time to be true to my Self. It rattled my cage for awhile though.... :cloud:
Just an after thought re Biblical discrepancies; I grew up spoon fed Biblical doctrine and learned real quick that the Bible was used as a weapon by both the weak and the cruel. (Just my 2 cents) Very few were interested enough to dig into its origins and come to a deeper understanding. they either wanted a tool for the power it gave them over others OR they were perhaps good people but fearful/guilty and as such completely controlled. it takes a lot of courage to shake off the mind control of the masses and truly MAKE a choice. it is easier to remain a child and hope that being childish equates with the quoted scripture of needing to be childlike. to dig into the darker corners of one's own closets isn't comfortable especially when everyone is telling you you're not just wrong but evil. so much self work has to go into this in order to escape the mind control. but that's true of most things in life so we do the work because its for our own freedom.

:angrydevil:
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

most of whats in the Bible is contradiction to everything it stands for . I had to see that also for myself after years of believing every word from this book once your eyes are open. to the truth . you can see what's truth ,, and whats lies for yourself its always been right in front of you its just you couldn't see it are didn't want to see it good post thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”