The Liber Azazel?

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
VeiLWalkeR
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Did you get the One as stated? I do scramble and find a lot on the Net if I want too :devilcomp:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
babyface

You can d/l a copy from here:
http://www.4shared.com/office/oBvV3r4R/ ... zazel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

You can find the Book of Azazel on eBay, though it will be up there in price. I think there were only 666 editions of the regular version and around 50 or 60 of the deluxe. I paid 200 for the regular on eBay last year, they sold out too quick to get a copy from the publisher:( Though, now I have the complete works book which has the Book of Azazel in it.
Úrkaos
Patron Deities: Heiðr, Vánagandr, Hel

The Liber Azazel, although uncredited, is the work of Jason King, formerly with Diane Vera's group. He is rather prolific on youtube, and his main work so far has been Post-Modern Satanism. I find the latter quite interesting, but he is a materialist/modern Satanist, and entirely in the dark about true Satanism, merely a champion of the cynics.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

VeiLWalkeR wrote:Did you get the One as stated? I do scramble and find a lot on the Net if I want too :devilcomp:
I know amazon has this also they always have good books that you want pay a lot for that's where mines comes from
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”