Spirit Keeping - A Demonosopher's Perspective

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Another mini book has been competed and posted on the blog! I hope you all enjoy!

One’s spiritual path is often a personal and empowering journey. There are so many roads to take. Some people like to explore and wander the different paths, others are committed and devout to one particular path, and others still find their home following their heart and crafting their own path. Really no spiritual path is wrong as long as you are true to yourself, and your path empowers you.

No one has the right to tell you you cannot follow the path that calls to your heart, or that you are not pure enough in blood to walk that path. In reality we all are humans in this world bound to these vessel, but as our true form spiritual selves, we come from various backgrounds and places and no one has the right to dictate to you what home is. The spirit world has aligned with the physical since before the dawn of civilization and will continue to, no matter where our evolution takes us.

Humanity has walked with and invited spirits to join them since before the dawn of time. This is what Spirit Keeping is at its core. A honouring of the old ways of inviting spirits to join one in their home and keep them. This is not keeping them from a place of servitude, or restricting them and forcing them to stay. Spirit Keeping is keeping their vessels (a focused energy link) in your home, keeping them close by, keeping their company, having them as welcome guests in your space. Just as some keep spirits, they keep us; human and spirit become each other’s keepers in a respectful and beautiful relationship.

This is a valid path that many have found empowerment from. At its core Spirit Keeping is a viable and beautiful path that is a modern name for a practise that we have been doing for millennia.

Like anything though it can be ruined by the actions of a few and there are scammers and snake oil sales men out there who do try to take advantage of people. There are those who do not honour the sacred path of working with spirits and they do tend to paint a black mark on it for everyone. My beliefs have always been that the response to such individuals is through education.

This book is to hopefully shed some light on the roots of spirit keeping, to help educate people so that when they are pursuing this path they can spot the scams and the scammers and reduce their interaction with them. This path is meant to be an empowering one where you seek guidance and counsel from the spirits of the spiritual realm. One is meant to find empowerment from this journey.

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content ... ective.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and- ... resources/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This is beautiful! May I share it with the members of another spiritual forum as well as my friends?
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Kitsune wrote:This is beautiful! May I share it with the members of another spiritual forum as well as my friends?

Awww thank you Kit! :hug: Sure thing, feel free to share the PDF :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

Woohoo! Thanks!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
Kitsune

I'm also waiting for that 273735756846745770001 page book that houses your entire brain.

Come in!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

You are very welcome! and LOL!!! that one is scattered all over my house... paper... everywhere.... LOL!!!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is amazing Akelta, thank you so much for writing this ^-^
Kitsune wrote:I'm also waiting for that 273735756846745770001 page book that houses your entire brain.
You and me both :lol:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta . I Really enjoyed reading your booklet on Spirit keeping from a Demonosopher point of View :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Darth Moronius

Good booklet :devilread:
moonshadowlab

I have a question
Do you do the candle lighting for all and recite the asking of protections and energetic from all lords or do you just choose the one lord that you want to connect with after you light that candles?

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”