Gnostic Luciferianism

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
wolfman

Thanks for the link. Awesome, just started reading it!
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you for the link! Great material for a noob. ;)
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

YORICK

I've read this, and personally I don't like it. I'd be very cautious with using the mantra to disassociate from the soul.
Snakat

I read this book before, to be honest I should probably read again before giving any opinion because I don't remeber who he say is the creator god. But I remember disagreeing with some things, like this world being created by the "creator god" that the book talk about and matter being evil. I find evil too much of a human concept. I also had a talk last year with my Fallen Angel that I even posted part on CH, about "God" and angels rules and hierarchy, and the creator of this world that helped me build my opinion when I finally got what he told me.
DarkIllumination

This is an excellent, inspired modern text on Gnostic Luciferianism. It is excellent especially for providing a foundation to a new seeker on the LHP, to help discover the light within and the Illumination that is hidden in the dark traditions. It also helps provide an exposition into the brainwashing and hypocrisy of Christianity and a background into some streams of Gnosticism. Gnosticism is a varied path and there are many religious traditions which call themselves Gnostic. For me, the way this text explains it most closely matches my own beliefs. On the LHP there is a strong emphasis on one's own inner gnosis or experience. As spiritual scientists and occultists we test our hypothesis and have the added benefit of being open to guidance and revelation from profoundly powerful entities - our demon familiars, the essential guides on our path, helping to show the way to the Light of Lucifer and the Black Flame of Satan.

I present to you: Primordial Gnosis: The Forbidden Religion - a book that could change your life.

http://theforbiddenreligion.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Free to read online.
Bookmarked! Looks fascinating :Ddevil:
Gaylani

Thank you, going to begin to read this right away for further understanding of the many facets of the lhp.
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Bookmarked, & also on my list of books to read.... X_X;;;
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
wolfman

Finished it the other day, very fascinating and gives tons of things to think about! thanks for the recommendation, if you have anymore it would be truly appreciated!
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

The link seems to have expired. I may track down a copy.
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

This was a good read, sheds a lot of light on some things mentioned in The Book of Azazel that I had questions on. Chapter 19 about light and dark orders says a lot about the nature of the Lake of Fire ritual. Going to read the Book of Azazel again now.

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”