How Do You See Your Chakras?

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

ophidia wrote:
Cerber wrote:
ophidia wrote: Back arms are the new strategic development though. :headbang:
I thought about it before, but the only practical use I could find for it - is to slap somebody "discreetly" (don't you have such situation every now and then?) :wink:
But what about wielding four weapons at once? That's totally practical~ :crazy: I wonder if the brain can handle it though. Normally, one weapon is more than enough to keep you busy. :lol:
Hmmm... *thinks about using tentacles to bake four things at once* *thinks about tentacles carrying all of the grocery bags at once* practical magick... :ideadevil:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
ophidia wrote:
Cerber wrote:
ophidia wrote: Back arms are the new strategic development though. :headbang:
I thought about it before, but the only practical use I could find for it - is to slap somebody "discreetly" (don't you have such situation every now and then?) :wink:
But what about wielding four weapons at once? That's totally practical~ :crazy: I wonder if the brain can handle it though. Normally, one weapon is more than enough to keep you busy. :lol:
Hmmm... *thinks about using tentacles to bake four things at once* *thinks about tentacles carrying all of the grocery bags at once* practical magick... :ideadevil:
YES! Everything is better with tentacles! *fondles four Hellborns at once* Heheheh! :Cthulu:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
desetofblackdark

http://tantrikstudies.squarespace.com/b ... the-chakra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Celtic Star

I picture them somewhat like a giant Toro Nagashi:

Each lantern is it's respective color (for the paper/wood and flame) and on each side of the square lantern has the chakras symbol on it (or so I try though I don't have the symbols memorized). The lantern is on a dark wooden platform big enough for me to stand on.

-----

Though lately as far as trying to cleanse my chakras goes I have imagined them as wells and the wells bucket acts as a filter picking up all the garbage for me to get rid of..lol.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Amaranth Rose

Celtic Star wrote:I picture them somewhat like a giant Toro Nagashi:

Each lantern is it's respective color (for the paper/wood and flame) and on each side of the square lantern has the chakras symbol on it (or so I try though I don't have the symbols memorized). The lantern is on a dark wooden platform big enough for me to stand on.

-----

Though lately as far as trying to cleanse my chakras goes I have imagined them as wells and the wells bucket acts as a filter picking up all the garbage for me to get rid of..lol.
Celtic, that is so cool!! Wow geez they are big. But that's makes it easy to visualize yourself cleansing them. Hmm.... that's a good idea :D one time I was cleansing mine and they floated up to me like little soheres I could clean in my hands... perhaps it might be easier for me to do it that way... ideas :ideadevil:
User54634
Patron Deities: Yui, Inari, Ri, Drakinaka, Yakumi, Rei MouMou, Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: RIMMA, DAMICA, LAILA, FELIKINA

All look like clock gears non stop spinning and colors same as all 7 color. If energized it spin faster and brighter, if something went wrong or weak it spin slow and low light.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I tend to look at the correspondence between chakras and the glands of the endocrine system and understand chakras and endocrine glands as being connected. When I visualize chakras, I always think of the gland(s) in that area of the body.

For example, the gonads as the root, kidneys as the sacral, pancreas as the solar plexus, the thymus as the heart, thyroid/parathyroids as the throat, pineal/pituitary glands as the third eye, and the hypothalamus as the crown.

I am aware that there are varying definitions of chakras and interpretations of how many we have. I've even read claims that we have thousands of chakras if we break things down small enough, and if we look at all of the lymph nodes in the body the endocrine/chakra idea might even support that notion.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
darkmoon

I visualize with crystals, i feel that way is better to understand and align for me ....
they r beautiful and closer now , by practices.
Amaranth Rose

Ooh I missed some of your posts from way back. It's so interesting how everyone visualizes them differently! I might just borrow your idea Chrys and visualize them as being connected to certain organs!

Lately I've been having trouble visualizing my chakras (still cleaning but not as in tune with them) so this is a good reminder to work with them again ^^
Thalam

But—but I can’t see mine :cry: I have to force myself to imagine them with their colors and motion. And this distracts me.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”