Hoodoo Cooking Mama.... or Papa?

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Recently I seem to have noticed that I am the only person here who seems to be making posts on hoodoo and have been teaching common rootwork spells and workings on here even though a couple of members have had experience with Hoodoo that actually may be far more advanced than my own. I'm starting to feel like the Cooking Mama of Hoodoo on S&S or should I say Papa? XD

I have a simple question. Do y'all think I should start making even more posts on common and useful hoodoo rootworkings and spells to really fill out this little title or what? XD :lol:
I'd love to constantly be sending out little outputs with spells and instructions and also tips on Hoodoo and Conjure. Just to be teaching this community how to truly utilize rootwork to advance their lives in their own way. Y'all think I should go for this or would it be a waste of time? I just want to know is anyone is interested to learn or would find by my other posts if more input from me on the subject would be helpful :mrgreen:
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Catamite wrote:Recently I seem to have noticed that I am the only person here who seems to be making posts on hoodoo and have been teaching common rootwork spells and workings on here even though a couple of members have had experience with Hoodoo that actually may be far more advanced than my own. I'm starting to feel like the Cooking Mama of Hoodoo on S&S or should I say Papa? XD

I have a simple question. Do y'all think I should start making even more posts on common and useful hoodoo rootworkings and spells to really fill out this little title or what? XD :lol:
I'd love to constantly be sending out little outputs with spells and instructions and also tips on Hoodoo and Conjure. Just to be teaching this community how to truly utilize rootwork to advance their lives in their own way. Y'all think I should go for this or would it be a waste of time? I just want to know is anyone is interested to learn or would find by my other posts if more input from me on the subject would be helpful :mrgreen:
' Well Cat I have enjoyed Reading all your Post on Hoodoo its Great you Want to Teach people what you have Learned by posting about it ' I Have not Worked with Hoodoo that Much when and When ' I did Most of it Was Very Dark and Nasty Spells a lot of '' My Spell Workings Was on Voodoo Witchcraft Black Magic So ' I Don't Do Much posting on The Kind of Spells that ' I am used to Working with Such as Hexes Curses Death Spells Graveyard Spells Torture Spells Revenge Spells ' I have a Really Dark past but with that being Said ' Again I am enjoying Reading your Post :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Cat

I don't see anything inherently wrong sharing items but as you mentioned a lot of us are actually pretty experienced in various forms of magick and there are just too many resources out there to compete with in an effective manner. That said, I think what you/we could do, since this is your passion and that is terrific, is share how you have used various spells in your personal life to effect change.

Things you learned or ways you changed the formulas to better suit you.

I started with Hoodoo because it was an easy form of spell work system that didn't require any form of dogma, it was also something that was easy to mold to better suit my personal life and my pantheon.

So maybe what you could do is start a "hoodoo personal recipe" type blog or something. We can choose a type of "universal thing" we are trying to change for ourselves and how we worked to make that happen.

As an example, I have made several hoodoo money jars, prosperity jars etc but I adapted things away from Jars to decorative boxes. I write my own spells to charge them using some of the workings of Hoodoo and of course followed their herbs to the T. I would be more than happy to share the types of things that have worked for me and what hasn't. We can then learn from each others A/B testing.

I think that is the type of stuff that is most compelling, plus it also prevents any type of liabilities should someone copy and paste things exactly as they are presented, try them and ruin it, then come back to S&S and blame all of us. We all know how people like to blame everyone else but themselves. We certainly don't want anyone to come back to you and throw a hissy because things didn't work out as promised.

This is just my two cents, I don't want to discourage solid talks about this type of stuff but I do want to try to remain mindful of what we should be using the Forum for and how to best prevent any future issues.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I really think that a hoodoo recipe thread is a great idea! It is my personal belief that EVERYTHING is magickal, from humming over cooking dinner, to a ritual to call a Demon Lord. I would enjoy it! :devillove:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”