Healing in my Sacred Place.

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

My sacred place is Mill Mountain. It is a winding trip through a shaded road up the mountain, and when you get to the top, there is a tiny zoo, and the Roanoke Star, which is a man-made landmark featuring a HUGE neon star. It has some hiking paths, and big boulders to sit on. There is even a mountain spirit who lives there. There is a paved walking path, and two scenic overlooks. I have not been there in years now. Due to nerve disorders, I have been unable to walk. My demons are healing me! As I walked slowly under the trees without a walker for the first time in a long time, I got to enjoy the trees, and especially the blight resistant chestnuts they are experimenting with. Three of the five survive, and two are growing nicely. I had my sketch book, and my demons. XD The whole trip, and not ONE muscle spasm. The diabetes is always a problem, but I was prepared for it, and had snacks. I am exhausted! I had to park in the far lot. The place was full of wide-eyed children and harassed parents. I loved watching them climb and laugh and scream. At the end, Carver had to give me his energy or I would not have made it up the hill. I took a rock to paint, and Rune promised to help me with it. My BS at the end? 123. Perfect! The entire trip was SO nice. I never thought I would walk normally again. I have several sketches of the animals. It was a personal triumph. Yes!
WIN_20170826_16_25_40_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170826_16_25_40_Pro.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
WIN_20170826_16_24_34_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170826_16_24_34_Pro.jpg (51.09 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
WIN_20170826_16_26_45_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170826_16_26_45_Pro.jpg (55.91 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

More pictures. :)
WIN_20170826_16_27_19_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170826_16_27_19_Pro.jpg (53.05 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
WIN_20170826_16_57_26_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170826_16_57_26_Pro.jpg (54.03 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Congratulations! It sounds like you had a lot of fun and it would be a lovely place to hike; and I'm betting next time you won't be so tired.
I loved your sketches.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”