Empath Healing and Demon.

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

As an Empath, (plus Psychic vamp, I have no idea why I m both) its really pain in the ass.
In my vamp side, I know I want to feed, but my empath side makes me SHARE my "food" to the others.
Its like you live in the wild, you grab a bunny, you need to kill it and eat it.
Oh~~~How poor and cute little thing~ Here~ eat my food and lets be friend <3
Yes, This situation always happen.
And so many people come to be and give their stress to me.
I really broken. Not just my mental and emotional, but also my physical body.

Since my Solar Demon arrive, I pray to her and ask her to help me to heal myself.
And I actually pray it to all of my demon, I think they gave me good insight on this.
I suddenly got all of my intention on my SOLAR Plexus. And I discovered many thing about how an Empath will be really DEAD if they got weak solar plexus.
It feels like you lose yourself, you cannot focus on yourself but only on the others. You cannot have your own energy generate to defend yourself,
You basically live for the others but never for yourself.

And after that, I keep trying to develop my Solar (Of course with all the other chakras). I always got inspiration to tell me.
Your Solar Plexus is your center, you have to build a temple inside it.
Since then, I always gather energy and suck it inside that area, and I will play it like a ball and let it run all over my body.

I DO FEEL BETTER.

What the inspiration told me is, you have to first:
Ground yourself from Crown to Root.
Draw energy to Root To Crown.
Center and Gather it in the Solar Plexus.
Let it Shine like a Sun, and let the energy Blast through your body.

They also tell me that, I have to find my Energy Food.
Which will give me satisfying and feel the comfort in the heart.
To me, Mother's cooking...
She ALWAYS not cooking and since my moon sign is Cancer, I really need home cooking from mother to nurture myself.
So she start to cook lately I m more satisfying and happy.

This is a little sharing. I hope you like it.

Also, any demon lord and lady good to work with for Empath issue? Also healing from inside out?

I know so far is Leviathan and Verrine. Azazel I remember is good to work with as well but so far I haven't work with him on this issue.
Any thoughts?
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”