How do you do your healing bath?

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have been reading a lot about the Rosemary and sea salt bath that is used to help remove sludge energy I'm also thinking about making a rosemary and sea salt mist spray so that I can take to work with me, I was just wondering for the bath tho do you decide how much Rosemary and sea salt you put in our is there a ratio or do you put in as much as you like?? :devilread: :)devil:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

I am not sure about the rosemary part but sea salt baths are good for cleansing things and ones self, not just removing sludge.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

elena.rose wrote:I have been reading a lot about the Rosemary and sea salt bath that is used to help remove sludge energy I'm also thinking about making a rosemary and sea salt mist spray so that I can take to work with me, I was just wondering for the bath tho do you decide how much Rosemary and sea salt you put in our is there a ratio or do you put in as much as you like?? :devilread: :)devil:
I made a mist spray, too! I spritz naked, then step into the shower. heheh! I use about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosemary powder and about 3 teaspoons salt. You can try it and see what you like, though.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
elena.rose wrote:I have been reading a lot about the Rosemary and sea salt bath that is used to help remove sludge energy I'm also thinking about making a rosemary and sea salt mist spray so that I can take to work with me, I was just wondering for the bath tho do you decide how much Rosemary and sea salt you put in our is there a ratio or do you put in as much as you like?? :devilread: :)devil:
I made a mist spray, too! I spritz naked, then step into the shower. heheh! I use about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosemary powder and about 3 teaspoons salt. You can try it and see what you like, though.
Thank you Hellcat i will make some this weekend i just have to get some rosemary powder, cant wait to try this :)devil:
moonshadowlab

Does the spray have to stay on you to work or can you wash it right off?
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

moonshadowlab wrote:Does the spray have to stay on you to work or can you wash it right off?
Well, honestly, it works better in a hot bath where you can soak, but this works fairly well, even if you wash it right off. It depends on how much sludge you have on you, too.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I was told to pour a bath abdomen deep and make it as hot as I could stand and use epsom or sea salt. I use my hand to measure - probably about a cup - and that seems to work great.
I also use Lord Satan's en and sigil before climbing in. I haven't tried the Rosemary yet.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

moonshadowlab wrote:Does the spray have to stay on you to work or can you wash it right off?
My personal opinion, the longer the better. The longer it stays on, the longer it has to work on cleansing you.
Cor Serpentis wrote:I was told to pour a bath abdomen deep and make it as hot as I could stand and use epsom or sea salt. I use my hand to measure - probably about a cup - and that seems to work great. I also use Lord Satan's en and sigil before climbing in. I haven't tried the Rosemary yet.
That sounds about right. I also do a little taste test lol. I try to get it as salty as the ocean, for that is what we are trying to recreate.
I always say, the saltier the better ( think of the ocean) as for the rosemary, just follow your instincts to do what ratio that you feel is best suited. Listen to yourself. I actually have a natural rosemary soap bar that I sprinkle sea salt on and wash with. That is one way I cleanse with sea salt.( it also exfoliates your skin ^^) You could also add a few of rosemary essential oil drops to your salt water spritz.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”