Sludge is Eating Me!!

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Alright everyone. It's a long story. Buckle up!!

It must have started back in February. I was a student and used to work at the university hospital in the cafeteria. I think I must have gotten the sludge attached to me there. There were days when I was super anxious and fatigued while there, more so than usual. One day, I came in dreading work, and broke into tears without reason. I was so anxious and asked to be sent home. I ended up quitting work not long after that.

Fast forward to July/August and I move into another house that my parents have bought. My brother and sister-in-law were expecting a baby, so I understood why I had to move out. I was still intimidated by living alone (my mom said she'd visit a lot) though. First week there... I notice something. Now, my senses weren't really developed but I saw something. A black shadow the size of a person! It was watching me and gauging me. One of the first nights sleeping there it zapped the power in my room. I think it didn't like it when I closed my door. What the f... not knowing it was a sludgey thing, I blamed it on one of my vampires (she's sassy so I thought it was her but it wasn't odd that she was trying to frighten me)... ugh how foolish I was.

Graduation in August. Alright... cool. No job though, and parents bugging me and watching me. Depression and anxiety skyrocket. Yuck! I lash out at everyone I care about (ick). I know something is wrong with me but not sure what. So I meet my new demon friend N through Aurora Magick (yay!) and he really pushes me to cleanse my chakras, meditate, and get outside. This continues for a few weeks until I finally get to talk to my friend about spirit-related things. She notices the thing in my house. I tried to hide it from her because I didn't want her to freak out... I thought I had cleansed and shielded the house properly the day before she came over but she told me it's still there, but significantly weaker. So I became hopeful and also ANGRY at the thing at the same time. So angry that I decided to finish it off, immediately! I was NOT going to let this thing ruin me and my house any longer!

This is the fun part xD i couldn't sleep as I was riled up, so I asked my demon friend N and my soul mate vampire to help me fight the thing. Around the witching hour, I saw N and my vampire R standing behind me. With my arms raised, I created a LARGE pink and white hammer (I love pink, don't judge) and swung it down on the sludge. It was a lot smaller than it was when I first saw it. It was like the size of a small raccoon. I must have swung down (very lightly though I wish I could have summoned all my anger and frustration and crushed it) two times before it cracked like glass and its shards scattered into the wind. I opened my eyes and immediately I felt my house was a lot safer and calmer. Victory was ours! I said I love you to R and N (N probably was like ??? at this display of affection lol) and fell asleep.

Aaaaaaand now this is the frustrating part. I think it knew that I would finish it off, so it retaliated and got some of its yucky yucky sludge energy on me. It's blocking my third eye and crown chakras, I think, making it hard to communicate with my spirit family...earlier it was in my lower ones but I keep cleansing that area. It must have moved upwards today..I'm also kind of sick (running nose, sneezing, fatigue) so it may have some part in that too. Boo. My mood swings are back. I say, damn you, sludge... but you won't get the best of me! Going to do more meditations and cleansing of myself and the house... so frustrating when I thought the battle was over...

Despite the pain I went through, I'm glad for the experience. I'm finally getting more involved in spirit-related things thanks to it. I think I've realized that I do indeed have lots of potential. And I can't wait to keep pursuing that knowledge. That must have been why my spirits were biding their time and waiting for me to take action xD

Buuuuuuut that doesn't excuse what it has done to me. Screw that thing!! I'm going to come back with a vengeance,,, when I become skilled at servitor making, im going to make a wonderful new friend that has a taste for sludge energy :D it'll devour all sludge energy on sight and its waste will be cleansed energy. I imagine it looks like a black-colored aloe plant, but behaves like a dog and communicates with adorable sqeaks and yips xD With my psy vamp lineage and he help of all my vampire friends, I think I can program it to be predator-like! My thought process was "Why eat me when I can eat you?" See how you like that? *glaring fiercely *

Anyhoo, if you have any time and energy to spare, please direct them healing energies over this way! I'm trying my best to get this done and over with as soon as possible, so I can use all the help <3 it's really wearing me down... I'm going to do my best tonight to take out as much as I can...I won't give up to this horrible yucky gross thing! Thank you for reading ~ xD
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Love and light to you. I hope the sludge disappears and you're on your way to some good healing. :hug: :grouphug:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Rose, Try taking some sea salt and rosemary baths, as hot as you can stand it. It really does get rid of sludge, according to Akelta. I have a lot because of an ex-teacher who was practically a living sludge-monster himself! The baths really do work, but you have to keep at it.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Rose, Try taking some sea salt and rosemary baths, as hot as you can stand it. It really does get rid of sludge, according to Akelta. I have a lot because of an ex-teacher who was practically a living sludge-monster himself! The baths really do work, but you have to keep at it.
Passemoon wrote:Love and light to you. I hope the sludge disappears and you're on your way to some good healing. :hug: :grouphug:
Thank you, I will definitely do that tonight! I have plenty of sea salt but no rosemary. My tub also has an unremovable hair catcher so I can't fill it with water... salt scrub it is then! I'll make it work! I'm NOT giving into that thing!

Last night, I called upon Artemis, Apollo, Hades, Hephaestus, Zeus to send me energy to cleanse it off and give me strength! It had the guts to say "you can't get rid of me" hmph! It is significantly weaker today and I feel strong emotionally. Nothing has upset me. I had many good tingles from the energies the gods sent me, plus me declaringvit has no power over me. But's definitely annoying the crap out of me since it's controlling my thoughts. I can't seem to get in touch with my spirit family as well as before. I think I have to reaaaaally focus to hear them. It's just there and rooted in my mind. *Shudders*

It's trying to seduce me to its side. :/ Trying to convince me its some darker being and we can work together but no! I know better now. It only exists to feed, to manipulate the environment and situations and create fear and despair! It's not like my vampire friends, nor like my demon friend. It's not capable of emotions beyond actual evil, greedy, consuming darkness. Yuck.... I always prided myself on trying to make friends with more darker-aligned people, but this one is definitely I cannot become friends with, ever. It's just not capable. I wish to understand its darkness but I can never, ever forgive it for consuming others. I wish to understand only for the sake of fighting off of me, and off of others!

I'll update you guys tonight on how I feel! Thanks for reading as always <3 writing all this down is helping me see clearly and giving me strength!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Amarath i hope you get all that Sledge energy away from you and keep fighting it off sending healing energy to you and positive vibes, awesome this just came to my mind but what about putting oils on yourself to also protect you :)devil: :grouphug:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Amarath . I agree with all the statements here that using different baths and Oils will help you Remove 'This Sludge also if you have any Demon Companions they can also help you get Rid of this Sludge for good .. I Wish you luck :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
fawnwings

If you can't take a bath, there's also shops that sell sea salt and rosemary soaps that could work. Especially if you look on Etsy. X) I use that when there's no time/effort for a full-on soak.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

Akelta offers a service to have sludge removed. Sludge can be quite irritating. Sea salt baths do help weaken it and lessen its effects it has on you. However you will need help having it removed. It was stated your companions could help remove it, however they can only loosen it, not remove it. It takes an entity of high power to remove it. If you do not have a close relationship with a D.L I suggest having Akelta remove it. You will be much better off once it is gone.

Mine was in so deep it went down to my core self. I am so glad it is gone. I see and feel a difference.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet

Nefer wrote:Akelta offers a service to have sludge removed. Sludge can be quite irritating. Sea salt baths do help weaken it and lessen its effects it has on you. However you will need help having it removed. It was stated your companions could help remove it, however they can only loosen it, not remove it. It takes an entity of high power to remove it. If you do not have a close relationship with a D.L I suggest having Akelta remove it. You will be much better off once it is gone.

Mine was in so deep it went down to my core self. I am so glad it is gone. I see and feel a difference.
Oh wow Nefer that sounds pretty intense, Im so glad you got the sludge removed if you dont mind me asking what is the service called that Akelta offers?
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

elena.rose wrote:
Nefer wrote:Akelta offers a service to have sludge removed. Sludge can be quite irritating. Sea salt baths do help weaken it and lessen its effects it has on you. However you will need help having it removed. It was stated your companions could help remove it, however they can only loosen it, not remove it. It takes an entity of high power to remove it. If you do not have a close relationship with a D.L I suggest having Akelta remove it. You will be much better off once it is gone.

Oh wow Nefer that sounds pretty intense, Im so glad you got the sludge removed if you dont mind me asking what is the service called that Akelta offers?
https://www.satanandsons.com/product/azazeluphir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read all of it. It explains everytging the working does.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”