Sludge is Eating Me!!

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Hey you Could also Work with Lord Azzael until you get ' The cleaning Working done keep this in mind :twisted:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nefer wrote:
elena.rose wrote:
Nefer wrote:Akelta offers a service to have sludge removed. Sludge can be quite irritating. Sea salt baths do help weaken it and lessen its effects it has on you. However you will need help having it removed. It was stated your companions could help remove it, however they can only loosen it, not remove it. It takes an entity of high power to remove it. If you do not have a close relationship with a D.L I suggest having Akelta remove it. You will be much better off once it is gone.

Mine was in so deep it went down to my core self. I am so glad it is gone. I see and feel a difference.
Oh wow Nefer that sounds pretty intense, Im so glad you got the sludge removed if you dont mind me asking what is the service called that Akelta offers?
https://www.satanandsons.com/product/azazeluphir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read all of it. It explains everytging the working does.
velle wrote:Hey you Could also Work with Lord Azzael until you get ' The cleaning Working done keep this in mind :twisted:
Yes, that is true! I have seen the service in the shop. ^^ I think I will get it someday! But not now... it is a bit expensive, though i understand it is a nice amazing service and includes so many things. I just don't make a lot of money right now so I am trying to save it for the bare essentials (gas, food). After I make some more money, I think I will get it :) the service and the book that comes with it will be such a great help!

To be honest, I have been feeling GREAT these few days. After calling on the energy of the gods, listening to uplifting music, doing art, distracting self with movies I am feeling pretty good. There might still be some residue but it doesn't seem nearly as strong. I still need to use the sea salt. And I will also work with Azazel! I actually introduced myself to him during last month's group ritual. It was fun though I ended up talking more to Hecate. I will try and contact him again today. Thank you for the advice, velle and Nefer!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Your Welcome :) Good luck
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Amaranth Rose

Okay everyone, after working with Azazel last night, my third eye hasn't hurt today. We also worked a little more on my shields around the house. I even set up a kind of constant energy shower that sprinkles white energy down from the ceiling. ^^ I think I'll continue to build more and more shields so that I have tons of layers.

Also, I got rosemary oil and just dabbed some on much forehead above the third eye and neck ^^ it smells so powerful. It reminds me of tiger balm :devilgrin: feeling pretty good and light these days!

My mom is visiting again (my parents visit almost every weekend), so I have to be careful not to be too irritated by her. I love her but she does so many things to annoy the heck out of me. She does things like organizing my belongings and putting things where I can't find them and don't want them, leaving her things out, always wanting to know what I'm doing and why I've bought that, etc etc. :devilcry: the sludge was definitely taking advantage of that but now that it is gone, I don't feel as angry. Annoyed yes but not disproportionately angry :lol: I just wish she would treat me as the adult I am (I am 22) and respect my boundaries and privacy. I am the last baby, so I am having an even harder time wriggling out of her grasp... lol. Ive tried talking lots of times and slowly she is giving me more freedoms but come on :possessed: *end whiny rant* maybe I'll meditate on some solutions...

And so, the fight against the evil evil sludge seems to be over~ Thanks everyone for your advice~
User4445

Glad to see things are working out for you. I’m trying to have better shields myself. A companion I have just reminded me he was good with security. I’m working with him tonight.
Amaranth Rose

demonfriend wrote:Glad to see things are working out for you. I’m trying to have better shields myself. A companion I have just reminded me he was good with security. I’m working with him tonight.
Hiya demonfriend! You should check out this video by Akelta! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xsF1VhaXYDI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She goes over shields and gives great examples about the kinds of energies, imagery, etc you can use when making your shields :) personally I like to do the standard white light shield but recently added one that looks like a layer of quartz crystals glowing with pink love energy! It's really fun and I think I'll add more and more ^^ it's definitely important to do that in your home and space you do anything magickal and spiritual in. I should have done that when I just moved,in and look how bad it got x.x I just chalked it up to being tired...
User4445

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
demonfriend wrote:Glad to see things are working out for you. I’m trying to have better shields myself. A companion I have just reminded me he was good with security. I’m working with him tonight.
Hiya demonfriend! You should check out this video by Akelta! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xsF1VhaXYDI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She goes over shields and gives great examples about the kinds of energies, imagery, etc you can use when making your shields :) personally I like to do the standard white light shield but recently added one that looks like a layer of quartz crystals glowing with pink love energy! It's really fun and I think I'll add more and more ^^ it's definitely important to do that in your home and space you do anything magickal and spiritual in. I should have done that when I just moved,in and look how bad it got x.x I just chalked it up to being tired...
Thanks Ama I will check this out.
simara
Patron Deities: Lilith, Samael
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Rashoon, Unsere, Vepar
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

They offer a cleansing booklet on the blog. Cleansing is good for sludge removal.

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... ng-101.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it is victorious.

You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.
Harley Quinn

Amaranth Rose

simara wrote:They offer a cleansing booklet on the blog. Cleansing is good for sludge removal.

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... ng-101.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks so much! I didn't realize I could scrub the walls literally with salt xD I did scrub my body with some, so it was kind of like an exfoliate for dead skin cells and negative energy! Also, this is really silly but I always thought "smudging" meant literally smudging the burned top of the herbs on the corners of the house... I never did that because I didn't want charcoal smears ^^; but now I know! Thank you! I have had a sage bundle as a freebie from CH for a while now, so I will use it (properly)!

I definitely need to cleanse and meditate everyday though--I am starting to feel a bit anxious again. I don't think it is that entity but just sludge that we accumulate everyday from coming across negative people in public, having bad posture, etc. I felt really good when I realized I had power in my hands so I need to do this on a consistent basis. ^^

Anyhoo, my initial problem is solved, but I will keep updating the thread as a "clean sludge informational guide/encouragement guide" so anyone who is going through the same problem can read up on it ^^ I have plans to make servitors that target it, so I am excited about making them and sharing the process with everyone!
user1876

It's Great to hear things are better for you hope you enjoyed working with Lord Azazel he's . The best :)

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”