Sludge is Eating Me!!

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

velle wrote:It's Great to hear things are better for you hope you enjoyed working with Lord Azazel he's . The best :)
I did! He had a very gentle and calm presence. It helped me to relax. I think I'll make him another chocolate dessert to thank him for the other day!
I am looking forward to working with him more!! Thank you velle for your advice ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
velle wrote:It's Great to hear things are better for you hope you enjoyed working with Lord Azazel he's . The best :)
I did! He had a very gentle and calm presence. It helped me to relax. I think I'll make him another chocolate dessert to thank him for the other day!
I am looking forward to working with him more!! Thank you velle for your advice ^^
Your Welcome Amarnth please do share more of your Working with Azazel he loves Chocolate :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
simara wrote:They offer a cleansing booklet on the blog. Cleansing is good for sludge removal.

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... ng-101.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks so much! I didn't realize I could scrub the walls literally with salt xD I did scrub my body with some, so it was kind of like an exfoliate for dead skin cells and negative energy! Also, this is really silly but I always thought "smudging" meant literally smudging the burned top of the herbs on the corners of the house... I never did that because I didn't want charcoal smears ^^; but now I know! Thank you! I have had a sage bundle as a freebie from CH for a while now, so I will use it (properly)!

I definitely need to cleanse and meditate everyday though--I am starting to feel a bit anxious again. I don't think it is that entity but just sludge that we accumulate everyday from coming across negative people in public, having bad posture, etc. I felt really good when I realized I had power in my hands so I need to do this on a consistent basis. ^^

Anyhoo, my initial problem is solved, but I will keep updating the thread as a "clean sludge informational guide/encouragement guide" so anyone who is going through the same problem can read up on it ^^ I have plans to make servitors that target it, so I am excited about making them and sharing the process with everyone!
Lol that made me laugh. Thank you :) I am speaking about what you thought smudging meant and why you did not want to smudge the walls.

By the way you are welcome. I am just not seeing that you said thank you.

I am happy your problem has been resolved. :hug:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Amaranth Rose

Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
simara wrote:They offer a cleansing booklet on the blog. Cleansing is good for sludge removal.

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... ng-101.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks so much! I didn't realize I could scrub the walls literally with salt xD I did scrub my body with some, so it was kind of like an exfoliate for dead skin cells and negative energy! Also, this is really silly but I always thought "smudging" meant literally smudging the burned top of the herbs on the corners of the house... I never did that because I didn't want charcoal smears ^^; but now I know! Thank you! I have had a sage bundle as a freebie from CH for a while now, so I will use it (properly)!

I definitely need to cleanse and meditate everyday though--I am starting to feel a bit anxious again. I don't think it is that entity but just sludge that we accumulate everyday from coming across negative people in public, having bad posture, etc. I felt really good when I realized I had power in my hands so I need to do this on a consistent basis. ^^

Anyhoo, my initial problem is solved, but I will keep updating the thread as a "clean sludge informational guide/encouragement guide" so anyone who is going through the same problem can read up on it ^^ I have plans to make servitors that target it, so I am excited about making them and sharing the process with everyone!
Lol that made me laugh. Thank you :) I am speaking about what you thought smudging meant and why you did not want to smudge the walls.

By the way you are welcome. I am just not seeing that you said thank you.

I am happy your problem has been resolved. :hug:
Yes, ahahaha! I always thought it was interesting how smudging is always recommended for cleansing a space. Sure, the negative energy is gone but now my walls are dirty! Haha xD

Thank you, I am glad it is too :devillove:
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I said I am just not realizing, I am just now** I meant to say Now not, not lol. But I think you understood anyway :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Amaranth Rose

Bump bump for anyone who needs to know about these pesky buggers!

Something new I've observed about the infamous sludge:
It seems like my body can physically detect when it is in the room or attacking me. I experience terrible chills and trembles, especially in the hands and legs, chattering teeth, and skyrocketing anxiety. It also happens very suddenly too, a lot of the times when speaking about sludge or talking about trying to help friends with sludge, or cleansing my chakras and expelling sludge but it coming back to attack me again.

It has taught me the hard way to cleanse more regularly and build up my shields stronger and more regularly too. I feel gross if I don't do these things every couple weeks.... I'm thinking I should up it to every week and eventually every few days. Maybe everyday for chakra cleansing and balancing since that is always so helpful and makes me feel great :devillove: I try to focus while showering, and imagining the stream of water is white light and I dip my body into it and the sludge energy drops off like black slime... but it really does help to also balance each chakra one by one afterwards :)
Hmm.... new goal in 2018 is to do this every day... so that I can live a healthier, less stressful life ^^

Cheers and hugs and hope this helped some others out there~
A question for you all: how do you sense sludge? In a similar way or different? :D
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

Sludge feels like something gross is in the room or nearby, like seeing a pile of slime or vomit, it makes you want to gag. I'm really glad I'm able to utilize the Black Flame energy, as it is an excellent way to anhialate sludge energies. If you have DDE, you can use that to destroy it, as demonic energy is deadly to sludge. I will also say that if you have the other kind of DDE(Dragon Dark Energy*I joke about it because they both start with d*and have big onesXD*), that is very powerful too, and can burn things worse than D(emon)DE in situations.

I'm not sure about other races, but those with them should explore their power and see what it can do. Every race is powerful in different ways, and even vampire, WW, fae, etc. can be a match for demons. *Just want to point out that just because it focuses on demons here, doesn't mean other races are weaker or less able to do what they do. I had to learn this the hard way, and by hard, I mean a HB fighting tournament hard. I was also handicapped by not being able to see what I was doing and having to control my physical body silmuktabeousky, so that was fun. XD*
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Amaranth Rose

Kitsune wrote:Sludge feels like something gross is in the room or nearby, like seeing a pile of slime or vomit, it makes you want to gag. I'm really glad I'm able to utilize the Black Flame energy, as it is an excellent way to anhialate sludge energies. If you have DDE, you can use that to destroy it, as demonic energy is deadly to sludge. I will also say that if you have the other kind of DDE(Dragon Dark Energy*I joke about it because they both start with d*and have big onesXD*), that is very powerful too, and can burn things worse than D(emon)DE in situations.

I'm not sure about other races, but those with them should explore their power and see what it can do. Every race is powerful in different ways, and even vampire, WW, fae, etc. can be a match for demons. *Just want to point out that just because it focuses on demons here, doesn't mean other races are weaker or less able to do what they do. I had to learn this the hard way, and by hard, I mean a HB fighting tournament hard. I was also handicapped by not being able to see what I was doing and having to control my physical body silmuktabeousky, so that was fun. XD*
Dang it, would be really helpful to figure out what I am so I can hone my abilities more xD more past life work, go go go!
That's so cool how you can use the black flame :D i think I might have seen I think on the forum before, but the initiation was hard, wasn't it? Wow!!
You're absolutely right :devillove: I can work with the things I do know about me and the energies I am familiar with :D I can definitely come up with some plant and light-based traps and mechanisms to tackle the sludge. Hmmm.... :ideadevil:
I'll have to create those and come back to the thread!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Kitsune wrote:Sludge feels like something gross is in the room or nearby, like seeing a pile of slime or vomit, it makes you want to gag. I'm really glad I'm able to utilize the Black Flame energy, as it is an excellent way to anhialate sludge energies. If you have DDE, you can use that to destroy it, as demonic energy is deadly to sludge. I will also say that if you have the other kind of DDE(Dragon Dark Energy*I joke about it because they both start with d*and have big onesXD*), that is very powerful too, and can burn things worse than D(emon)DE in situations.

Dang it, would be really helpful to figure out what I am so I can hone my abilities more xD more past life work, go go go!
That's so cool how you can use the black flame :D i think I might have seen I think on the forum before, but the initiation was hard, wasn't it? Wow!!
You're absolutely right :devillove: I can work with the things I do know about me and the energies I am familiar with :D I can definitely come up with some plant and light-based traps and mechanisms to tackle the sludge. Hmmm.... :ideadevil:

https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=3073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All your answers will be found in the link.

In answer to your other comment: you do know what you are. It right in front of your nose, and when you get your DE reading back, you're going to smack your face with your hand very hard and think "Why didn't I see this coming?" Trust me. All the answers you'll ever seek are right there if you just look around and pay attention to what you see.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Amaranth Rose

Kitsune wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:

https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=3073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All your answers will be found in the link.

In answer to your other comment: you do know what you are. It right in front of your nose, and when you get your DE reading back, you're going to smack your face with your hand very hard and think "Why didn't I see this coming?" Trust me. All the answers you'll ever seek are right there if you just look around and pay attention to what you see.
Read it again! :devillove: your reading is truly amazing and shows what an arduous path you have taken. :) it shows real willpower and might and I like that.

You're absolute right Kit. I just have to patient and unfold all the things and connect the dots. Heheh these mysteries won't be solved in a day. This is millennia we are talking about. ^^ one reason I hesitate to get the DE reading is what if I am wrong? What was I doing this whole time? Did I daydream something and just go hog wild on that idea and fabricate my own intricate story about myself? I have to just trust my intuition and go for it. I can't be afraid of what I will or won't encounter or I'll never progress forward. Some things will be obvious, and some things will be more subtle. I can't let anything stray my path.

Thanks Kit. :devillove: you really opened my eyes.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”