White energy

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

During a recent conversation with my mentor, he told me I need to start learning how to work with white energy as well. For my heritage is of both white and dark energy. I am not really sure about how to go about this. I did not further question him on it, as we were discussing many of things. I plan to look for answers myself before I come to him with questions.

Whenever I do anything, any type of castings I use dark energy. I'm not even sure how to access White Energy. So my question is does anyone here have any experience with working with white energy, Without calling upon an angel?

My energy surrounding me is a very deep dark purple, almost black. That is because of my heritage. However I need to learn to tap into the White Energy I am able to access as well. Any comments or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hmmm... a good source of white energy is from the sun or moon ^^ try to connect with them with one straight beam of white light. I also like to create little white orbs from my third eye, then expand it into shields, cleansing, etc. Very interesting that you don't use white light for cleansing :D I have the opposite problem and want to connect to the divine darkness ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Nefer

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Hmmm... a good source of white energy is from the sun or moon ^^ try to connect with them with one straight beam of white light. I also like to create little white orbs from my third eye, then expand it into shields, cleansing, etc. Very interesting that you don't use white light for cleansing :D I have the opposite problem and want to connect to the divine darkness ^^
I absorb the moon's energy a lot, but I was thinking am I supposed to surround myself in white light? No I do not use white light for anything lol. Perhaps I need to start doing so. Today I will try to work with it. My demoness A also can work with white light. Perhaps that will be our exercise today ^^

Thank you for your input :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Amaranth Rose

Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Hmmm... a good source of white energy is from the sun or moon ^^ try to connect with them with one straight beam of white light. I also like to create little white orbs from my third eye, then expand it into shields, cleansing, etc. Very interesting that you don't use white light for cleansing :D I have the opposite problem and want to connect to the divine darkness ^^
I absorb the moon's energy a lot, but I was thinking am I supposed to surround myself in white light? No I do not use white light for anything lol. Perhaps I need to start doing so. Today I will try to work with it. My demoness A also can work with white light. Perhaps that will be our exercise today ^^

Thank you for your input :)
You can if you want to! ^^ just think of it as you would with your dark energies. You can heal, cleanse, shield, etc. with it. Maybe you can use the white light for different purposes than your dark energies since you are more accustomed to dark. And that's good! I'm sure she will help you. Good luck!! ^^

Also, connecting with white light may open up new opportunities to meet different entities for you? :D
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I would recommend using visualization and work with the deities.
For example, some time if I want a more Light and Love aspect, I might work with Aphrodite.
Or I want a more aggressive and dark energy, I work with Hecate (but she actually master both light and dark, but I refer she is more darker energy).
Also, you can also use chanting and invocation / prayer to channel the light or dark energy. but I think the deity and visualizing is essential.

I used to start with white and light energy, but later it makes my personality very "innocence" (and kind of full of belief...love....faith...).
Then Hecate came to me, and once I get in touch with her, she is the one "push" me to the dark side,
and once I work with dark force, I became so much solid, stronger, and more balance.

I feel myself was both with more "Light" side, but with great potential of Darkness.
As my childhood was really really really fucked up, and I was so "Dark"...then as I grow up, my empath aspect shows up, and I became so "Light".
Being too light can't help me to fix the actual problem in real life, especially relates to violence or threat.

There was a social event in Hong Kong few years ago, the protesting. The citizens were treated unfairly, and I felt the wrath and anger from within,
I was very light in beginning, but after I see Blindly "Hope and Faith" would only make things worse. Since that moment, my darkness blast to my whole being,
and I see things from a much more "survival" perspective. Sometimes in order to reach the TRUE light, is not by following the light only,
Its activated by harnessing our darkness, through the darkness and reach the light. With understanding of both force, then we are "completed".

but lately after few years of ONLY work with Dark energy.
it activate my "dark" side for so long, I kind of miss my "innocence".
and I actually realized even going through the dark, sometimes we need some light to balance ourselve.
So I start to work with Light being again. So far I m doing fine with both.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Amaranth Rose

Carvel wrote:I would recommend using visualization and work with the deities.
For example, some time if I want a more Light and Love aspect, I might work with Aphrodite.
Or I want a more aggressive and dark energy, I work with Hecate (but she actually master both light and dark, but I refer she is more darker energy).
Also, you can also use chanting and invocation / prayer to channel the light or dark energy. but I think the deity and visualizing is essential.

I used to start with white and light energy, but later it makes my personality very "innocence" (and kind of full of belief...love....faith...).
Then Hecate came to me, and once I get in touch with her, she is the one "push" me to the dark side,
and once I work with dark force, I became so much solid, stronger, and more balance.

I feel myself was both with more "Light" side, but with great potential of Darkness.
As my childhood was really really really fucked up, and I was so "Dark"...then as I grow up, my empath aspect shows up, and I became so "Light".
Being too light can't help me to fix the actual problem in real life, especially relates to violence or threat.

There was a social event in Hong Kong few years ago, the protesting. The citizens were treated unfairly, and I felt the wrath and anger from within,
I was very light in beginning, but after I see Blindly "Hope and Faith" would only make things worse. Since that moment, my darkness blast to my whole being,
and I see things from a much more "survival" perspective. Sometimes in order to reach the TRUE light, is not by following the light only,
Its activated by harnessing our darkness, through the darkness and reach the light. With understanding of both force, then we are "completed".

and I actually realized even going through the dark, sometimes we need some light to balance ourselve.
I was actually watching a video on YouTube about polarity in magick. You want to aim for a balance, rather than being polarized. Being polarized (more one side than the other to the extreme) closes us off from different perspectives and opportunities ^^ polarization can occur in many things, light and dark, up and down, hot and cold, etc.... You can be one path and not the other, but I think the key is to recognize that the other "side" exists, what it really is (as opposed to what other people or media tell you), and what it can do. It's very fascinating and I'd like to explore it a bit more xD

Yes, you can work with other white arts beings too! You can get a custom conjure of course~~ ^^
Nefer

The way you explain it, it appears I do have white energy in me already. I just need to access it when I do workings. Usually I pull my energy from within. The only other energy I access is the Earth's energy. I will pull that in sometimes before casting as well. I do not call upon any deity to access light or dark energy, but I apparently only work with my dark energy. Even I heal people with dark energy. So I suppose visualization is key here to access light energy from within.
Nefer

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:

I was actually watching a video on YouTube about polarity in magick. You want to aim for a balance, rather than being polarized. Being polarized (more one side than the other to the extreme) closes us off from different perspectives and opportunities ^^ polarization can occur in many things, light and dark, up and down, hot and cold, etc.... You can be one path and not the other, but I think the key is to recognize that the other "side" exists, what it really is (as opposed to what other people or media tell you), and what it can do. It's very fascinating and I'd like to explore it a bit more xD

Yes, you can work with other white arts beings too! You can get a custom conjure of course~~ ^^
You are right about that. Balance is what we should all aim for. As for white arts beings... maybe one day. I am pretty content with my demonic companions :devillove:

( lol seems like such a contradiction "oh yes we need balance. What, white arts companions? No thank you I only want dark arts lololol)
Amaranth Rose

Awwww, but you showing that you are willing to work with white energy and white arts makes you less polarized xD no worries! Hehe
Nefer

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Awwww, but you showing that you are willing to work with white energy and white arts makes you less polarized xD no worries! Hehe
Indeed. I acknowledge both sides. My persona is of both light and dark ^^ it is just my energy that I use in workings (healings and castings) that is dark. I do not consciously pull from my D.E, it just happens. So I think if I consciously pull from the L.E that should do the trick.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”