How Do You See Your Chakras?

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hi everybody! So lately I was wondering how everyone sees their chakras. I've read that they just appear as energy swirls or flowers but they could be any shape, right?
I think mine look like sparkly crystals in different shapes ahaha ^^

Crown chakra- looks like Millennium Crystal from Sailor Moon (lol)
Third eye chakra- looked like an upside down triangle before, now a hexagon
Throat chakra- looks like a little star
Heart chakra- looks like a square-ish emerald ^^
Solar plexus chakra- looks like a round-ish yellow sapphire
Sacral chakra- looks like a rectangular citrine
Root chakra- looks like a round garnet

What do yours look like? Comment down below! ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Hi everybody! So lately I was wondering how everyone sees their chakras. I've read that they just appear as energy swirls or flowers but they could be any shape, right?

Amaranthlovecharm i think it's really cool that you see your chakras as sparkly crystals, it could be that you really just like crystals & your chakras used that so you can associate with them like that, I would love to see my chakras as sparkly crystals that would be super nice & pretty :devillove:
Amaranth Rose

elena.rose wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Hi everybody! So lately I was wondering how everyone sees their chakras. I've read that they just appear as energy swirls or flowers but they could be any shape, right?

Amaranthlovecharm i think it's really cool that you see your chakras as sparkly crystals, it could be that you really just like crystals & your chakras used that so you can associate with them like that, I would love to see my chakras as sparkly crystals that would be super nice & pretty :devillove:
That's true Elena! Awwww I was wondering if anyone saw different kinds of shapes but maybe not?? Hmm....
Aprophis

Amaranthlovecharm wrote: That's true Elena! Awwww I was wondering if anyone saw different kinds of shapes but maybe not?? Hmm....
Mostly orbs and sometimes lotus flowers. Like they are depicted in the Indian yogic traditions
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I see chakras as blurs of energy, moving like a pinwheel, and they do resemble flowers. :) The Crystals make sense too, as levels of energy can be identified with the shapes of the platonic solids.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose

@Aprophis I see I see~ thank you!

@Hellcat that makes sense. Huh, that reminds me of a time when I was sending my friend some positive energy and it took on the shape of a tiny condensed energy fry LOL. I have no idea why. Maybe I was hungry...

Also, I did some research and some crystals resonate with certain chakras ^^ I'll have to collect those and do some healing with them :)
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Huh, that reminds me of a time when I was sending my friend some positive energy and it took on the shape of a tiny condensed energy fry LOL. I have no idea why. Maybe I was hungry...
Sounds delicious!

Lotuses, that when spinning fast look more like discs. This thread reminded me, does anyone else see the energy expand into shapes, especially near the crown chakra?

Sometimes I see people with horns or wings or other things, for some reason I have such things too. The strangest one was hat-shaped. :shiftydevil: I've been told it's an expression of someone's path or inclinations, but I haven't seen it mentioned online.

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Amaranth Rose

ophidia wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Huh, that reminds me of a time when I was sending my friend some positive energy and it took on the shape of a tiny condensed energy fry LOL. I have no idea why. Maybe I was hungry...
Sounds delicious!

Lotuses, that when spinning fast look more like discs. This thread reminded me, does anyone else see the energy expand into shapes, especially near the crown chakra?

Sometimes I see people with horns or wings or other things, for some reason I have such things too. The strangest one was hat-shaped. :shiftydevil: I've been told it's an expression of someone's path or inclinations, but I haven't seen it mentioned online.
I've seen my horns! They look like deer horns. :) Haven't seen other people's horns/wings/etc yet.
Do you have any DDE or maybe links to other beings with wings? I have seen me with fae wings, demons wings... but on the back of course ^^
Seraphim angels have three pairs of wings, some of them are depicted covering the face and feet, so I wonder if it is like that?
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

Amaranthlovecharm wrote: I've seen my horns! They look like deer horns. :) Haven't seen other people's horns/wings/etc yet.
Do you have any DDE or maybe links to other beings with wings? I have seen me with fae wings, demons wings... but on the back of course ^^
Seraphim angels have three pairs of wings, some of them are depicted covering the face and feet, so I wonder if it is like that?
Deer horns! Ahhh how pretty~ :devillove: Does that mean you can swap wings? A pair for each day of the week. :lol:

Yup, my soul is seraphim, but I am not too interested in exploring that side, so I didn't expect them to show up!

I'm happy someone else has seen these, most people I asked were like, "what??"

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Amaranth Rose

ophidia wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote: I've seen my horns! They look like deer horns. :) Haven't seen other people's horns/wings/etc yet.
Deer horns! Ahhh how pretty~ :devillove: Does that mean you can swap wings? A pair for each day of the week. :lol:

Yup, my soul is seraphim, but I am not too interested in exploring that side, so I didn't expect them to show up!

I'm happy someone else has seen these, most people I asked were like, "what??"
Kind of! XD they appear depending on what I am doing, which is really interesting lol. Healing= fae wings, communicating with demons= demon wings. I want to explore my selves and forms more ahaha xD
Ohhhh that's cool! Well, maybe you'll explore it some other time~ or you have already done it so you are satisfied for now ^^
Hmmmm I'm not sure! You can scope it out and research it in the forum though! Once you become tenured, you can access more content ^^ I've saved that kind of stuff for my blog ehehe ^^

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”