Energy healing practice.

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Sun fire 874

I was wondering if anyone would like to volunteer for me to practice my energy healing upon?

I'm looking to keep challenging myself to improve my skills please and thank you.
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I would love to volunteer for this. Thank you for offering
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Sun fire 874

Ravenfire wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:52 pm
I would love to volunteer for this. Thank you for offering
Might be a dumb question but is there a pm system on here somewhere?
Ravenfire

Actually, I don't think there is. I'm surprised by that but I just checked and didn't see an option for it. I've never used one here before. I could always give you my email or instagram account and we can PM on there. I wouldn't mind posting it on here.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Sun fire 874

Ravenfire wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:30 am
Actually, I don't think there is. I'm surprised by that but I just checked and didn't see an option for it. I've never used one here before. I could always give you my email or instagram account and we can PM on there. I wouldn't mind posting it on here.
If that's okay with you and the admins sure we can do it like that.

It's mostly just I need a target to focus on is all.
Ravenfire

Sounds good. I don’t think it’s against the rules. My Instagram handle is Opertus_services. If you don’t have Instagram then my email is jatkins0284@gmail.com.
-Petyr Baelish
Sun fire 874

Ravenfire wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:13 am
Sounds good. I don’t think it’s against the rules. My Instagram handle is Opertus_services. If you don’t have Instagram then my email is jatkins0284@gmail.com.
Message sent.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”