Selene, vampirism, and an irregular heartbeat

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So, I've started a pathworking with Selene, Ambrogio, and Artemis. I started it 3 days ago. I honor them at night, meditate, and pull there energy into my chakras. I pray that they change me on a cellular level and grant me the traits necessary to become stronger with psychic vampirism and my sanguine rituals.

Believe it or not my focus with the vampiric current is to enhance my healing practices. I combine it with reiki and healing rituals.

The first two times that I'd done a ritual with the Cult of Selene my heart had started beating very irregularly. It would speed up to a very high rate during the ritual and then once I closed the circle my heartrate slowed waay down but was beating much harder. The first two times it only happened for a few minutes afterwards. on the third ritual that I did last night however, the irregular heartbeat continued for well over 20 minutes and was accompanied by an inexplicable sense of fear. I've never had that happen with any other deitiy or demon that I've worked with.

I would also like to note that I'm healthy, I have a healthy heart, do cardio, ect. So I don't think it's an issue with my heart.

I'm curious though to hear if anyone else here has had similar experiences with vampiric deities?

I wasn't sure where to put this topic.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Ravenfire wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:40 am
So, I've started a pathworking with Selene, Ambrogio, and Artemis. I started it 3 days ago. I honor them at night, meditate, and pull there energy into my chakras. I pray that they change me on a cellular level and grant me the traits necessary to become stronger with psychic vampirism and my sanguine rituals.

Believe it or not my focus with the vampiric current is to enhance my healing practices. I combine it with reiki and healing rituals.

The first two times that I'd done a ritual with the Cult of Selene my heart had started beating very irregularly. It would speed up to a very high rate during the ritual and then once I closed the circle my heartrate slowed waay down but was beating much harder. The first two times it only happened for a few minutes afterwards. on the third ritual that I did last night however, the irregular heartbeat continued for well over 20 minutes and was accompanied by an inexplicable sense of fear. I've never had that happen with any other deitiy or demon that I've worked with.

I would also like to note that I'm healthy, I have a healthy heart, do cardio, ect. So I don't think it's an issue with my heart.

I'm curious though to hear if anyone else here has had similar experiences with vampiric deities?

I wasn't sure where to put this topic.
I've experienced something similar from a few beings. I've felt something like that from Luluwa, who is extremely vampiric and that had ties with the goddessess of prostitution. I think Luluwa is either something similar to an ascended master or something more ancient,but definitely vampiric and a dream walker . I've also felt that feeling from Ibliss after i asked him to awaken my inner strength,but i also had a cooling ((but very nice feeling)) in ny heart as well as a rapid heartbeat. I've felt this also from a shadow person after asking him to "make me strong". The shadow man with the hat stuck his hand through my heart and it felt just like how it did with Luluwa and Ibliss..which makes me think it all had something to do with alchemically altering my heart chakra and may or may not be related to something vampiric. Then again,it may have just been coincidence
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Just be careful you are grounding afterward. An irregular heartbeat, or ever a harder heartbeat can indicate your body holding onto too much stress, even if you feel calm. Energetically, it could be a sign of energy overload or even something not quite right with your chakra.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Ravenfire

@ Gauche Hmmm, Luluwa sounds interesting. I've have to do some research if not just for curiosities sake. It's good to know that It's happened to others though. Being part of the Alchemical process would make sense. I suppose if the energetic centers are not used to having a hand pushed into them they may be inclined to speed up or react accordingly. I do want to throw it out there that asking a shadow person to 'make you stronger' would take guts in my opinion. If I remember correctly they're no joke in regards to the influence they can have.

@Kitsune Heh, I do live a very high stress lifestyle. So the grounding is essential. I will admit I don't keep up with it as much as I should because I enjoy being amped up. You'r right though, it could be an energy overload or an imbalance of some sort.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Ravenfire wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:25 pm
@ Gauche Hmmm, Luluwa sounds interesting. I've have to do some research if not just for curiosities sake. It's good to know that It's happened to others though. Being part of the Alchemical process would make sense. I suppose if the energetic centers are not used to having a hand pushed into them they may be inclined to speed up or react accordingly. I do want to throw it out there that asking a shadow person to 'make you stronger' would take guts in my opinion. If I remember correctly they're no joke in regards to the influence they can have.

@Kitsune Heh, I do live a very high stress lifestyle. So the grounding is essential. I will admit I don't keep up with it as much as I should because I enjoy being amped up. You'r right though, it could be an energy overload or an imbalance of some sort.
That probably sounded worse than intended. I should probably point out that i used the name and sigil for The Shadowman With The Hat provided by VK Jehanum in some of his works so it wasn't a completely random shadow person lol. Even so it was still an experience. I was having him help me with getting used to energies that the shadow people put off like..when they manifest and people feel fear irrationally..its like.. Im not afraid,but the energy he puts off my body interprets it as an impending fear,instead of it being a fear im producing its like their energy carries fear externally to things if that makes sense? I wanted to become to a point where i can sort of digest what they put off because i want to go further in the Qliphoth.

Which is also a reason I reached out to Luluwa to see if she would guide me. It'll honestly be months before i know for sure,she immediately responded but i wanted to get a little bit better with communication before i do anything solid. I can communicate with things related to the qliphoth much easier than things not--but usually they all come with warning lables.

But i can say,she is one of the few beings that understands sarcasm and uses it in communication,and I've had nothing but good experiences with her so far.

Good experiences with the shadow man as well,though he did launch a full water bottle across my kitchen to get my attention. He tends to manifest wherever the darkest part of the house is and like,if you arent at that spot he seems to make noise to have you come there instead of him go all the way to you if there is a darker spot elsewhere.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Ravenfire

I feel like that does make it a little better. VK jehannum seems to know what he's doing. Although he is a bit of a madman, I mean that in a good way. I've yet to work with the shadow person that he'd talked about. I imagine the energy would be unique though. Your description of the energy does make a lot of sense to me though. I wonder if it's just part of their essence.

I would be very interested to hear of your progress within the next few months. I don't know, it sounds like Luluwa may have something in mind.

That's interesting, what you're saying about the darkest part of the house though. I haven't come across an entity that fixates like that. I know that's not the right word for it. But It sounds like perhaps the energy is more familiar to the shadow?
-Petyr Baelish
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I'm not sure how Artemis classifies as a vampiric deity as I have never experienced her as such. Unless you are thinking of specific cults of blood rites done to her such as the Tauropoline Artemis. That said, regular devotion to specific cultus to your deities should naturally amplify certain facets of your life. It may not be specifically vampiric but if you are looking for deities with lunar currents I guess it could be things that would at least be adjuacent if not direct dealing with your desire.
Artemis for instance could certainly be petitioned to aid with night hunts.

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”