Goddess appreciation

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
Marosey

A Goddess of many gifts. A great person to work with, a healer and a great friend.
Attachments
1481772966326.jpeg
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Marosey wrote:A Goddess of many gifts. A great person to work with, a healer and a great friend.
'' Nice picture What Goddess is this who is she
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Velle

A great being of light. Her symbols are a lotus, black tea, rice and rainbows. Kwan Yin is one of the beloved and adorned Goddess. She is a giver. It is Her sacred duty to relieve suffering and encourage enlightenment among humans. In Eastern mythology, a rainbow bore Kwan Yin to heaven in human form. Her name means ‘regarder of sounds’, meaning She hears the cries and prayers of the world.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Marosey wrote:Velle

A great being of light. Her symbols are a lotus, black tea, rice and rainbows. Kwan Yin is one of the beloved and adorned Goddess. She is a giver. It is Her sacred duty to relieve suffering and encourage enlightenment among humans. In Eastern mythology, a rainbow bore Kwan Yin to heaven in human form. Her name means ‘regarder of sounds’, meaning She hears the cries and prayers of the world.
'' thank Marosey she sounds like an amazing Goddess one that's caring and giving to human beings ' that enjoying healing teaching others God's & Goddess like Kwan Yin ' are my Favorites to work with because ' you get more from your workings with them ' because of the fact ' they really care and want to help you , I am happy to hear your working with this wonderful lady thanks for sharing about her :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I got some more information about Medusa. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it but I'll be blogging

about it once things are clarified. This is in continuation of my first post.
Attachments
IMG_4043.JPG
IMG_4042.JPG
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I just thought I would chime in with my favorite Goddess: Taweret. She is a fierce protector of children and childbirth. Many do not know she is also a goddess of manifestation into the material world. So if you want to write a book, say, she would one the one to call on to get is manifested.
taweret.jpg
godesstaweret.jpg
godesstaweret.jpg (15.84 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

My favorite Goddess is Aphrodite I admired her ever since I was a little girl because we read about Greek mythology (I love a lot of Greek Deities.)

I love other goddesses too like Lilith and Iris :devillove:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
User54634
Patron Deities: Yui, Inari, Ri, Drakinaka, Yakumi, Rei MouMou, Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: RIMMA, DAMICA, LAILA, FELIKINA

Yui Suzushii the Draksune sits on my crown chakra that nonstop helping me manage all my chakras, aura and protection.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Since we're appreciating goddesses around here, I thought I'd mention Eris.

http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Eris.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am... still not really sure what I make of her brief but impactful influence on my life thus far. It has caused a few laughs, a lot of head-scratching, and more than one synchronicity-coincidence type of event that lead me to throw up my arms and say, "Well, I guess that's how it is, then!" XD

My impression of her mythology is that she gets a bad rap. In my experience she's not particularly out to cause anyone harm or help them. She just likes to mix things up, and if you need mixed up, you might come out better for it--and even if not, you'll at least laugh. It also helps that she inspires some of my favorite people.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

8-)
Chrysopaelian wrote:Since we're appreciating goddesses around here, I thought I'd mention Eris.

http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Eris.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am... still not really sure what I make of her brief but impactful influence on my life thus far. It has caused a few laughs, a lot of head-scratching, and more than one synchronicity-coincidence type of event that lead me to throw up my arms and say, "Well, I guess that's how it is, then!" XD

My impression of her mythology is that she gets a bad rap. In my experience she's not particularly out to cause anyone harm or help them. She just likes to mix things up, and if you need mixed up, you might come out better for it--and even if not, you'll at least laugh. It also helps that she inspires some of my favorite people.

Holy smokes. Finally someone also with a connection to Eris! I can totally relate! :grindevil:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”