Goddess appreciation

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Passemoon wrote:8-)
Chrysopaelian wrote:Since we're appreciating goddesses around here, I thought I'd mention Eris.

http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Eris.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am... still not really sure what I make of her brief but impactful influence on my life thus far. It has caused a few laughs, a lot of head-scratching, and more than one synchronicity-coincidence type of event that lead me to throw up my arms and say, "Well, I guess that's how it is, then!" XD

My impression of her mythology is that she gets a bad rap. In my experience she's not particularly out to cause anyone harm or help them. She just likes to mix things up, and if you need mixed up, you might come out better for it--and even if not, you'll at least laugh. It also helps that she inspires some of my favorite people.

Holy smokes. Finally someone also with a connection to Eris! I can totally relate! :grindevil:
*High 5*

I accepted Eris as an influence on my life one Friday as I was eating a corn dog and thinking about how ridiculous everything is. Up to that point it was like, "Well, maybe these are all good thoughts, but I don't know what to think about the-"

"NOPE. Gonna cut you off right there Chrys and make you realize that about 5 different things you just read about me apply specifically to you eating this corn dog in this moment, so you're gonna acknowledge that i'm a thing in your life now."

And up went the arms, "Holy shit!"

And there was laughter.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Corn dog eh. Cos u were being corny? :X :pppp

Hehehehe
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Passemoon wrote:Corn dog eh. Cos u were being corny? :X :pppp

Hehehehe
I Am The Corn Dog ;)

Tee hee.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Just wanted to give praise to the wonderful beautiful Goddess Amaterasu. While due to circumstances what I do setup will have to be discreet and small you will have the altar you deserve one of these days. It will shine just as brightly as you.
Kristen

1(13)666(13)1 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 am
64-bz-mmor_1_.jpg

I would like to add the lovely Morrigan here if you do not mind :devilbow:

She came into my life quite sometime ago but i dont really post about her. However, I do highly respect her and she is a incredible goddess!
I had this goddess come to me a few years ago also. She doesn't communicate a whole lot but She has let me know She is protecting me and my loved ones; also, I called for help and She came in a dream, I literally channelled Her in my dream, almost became Her. It was amazing. She is a great goddess but doesn't always interact, though you get little signs at times, especially ravens visiting ;)

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”