Goddess Aphrodite

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Is this a spell so that your sister attracts love? Also Aphrodite is the goddess of love correct? So she can help with self love too right?
' Yes she can also help with Self love attraction spells love spells finding love holding on to it, Goddess Aphrodite can do it all She enjoys Working with energies of love

That's why She was perfect for this Spell because she would know just how much Energy Would need to be placed in . This Spell that was casted but with Self love its Lord Rosier that . I Work with for Self love loving yourself he's a Great Teacher on this matter any matter of ' The Heart Lord Rosier is whom you would go to :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Spell update . I Will be Redoing my Sisters attraction spell that was casted for her last month around . The 30th of this month is when . I Will be casting a Redo of this spell for her since she has said that having it redone is something that she's interested in doing . I Have already started putting something's

For this Redo Together so by . The time the 30th makes it here all that will be needed to be done is cast the spell its going to be done at night around 9 pm to make Sure things line up with . The Moon phases for this spell energy wise but its going to a lot Stronger this time around also as . I Said that's something that would also

Help her out more ,She agrees that s Stronger spell would bring more results in faster Ways so its a go from here . I Have ordered Some more Oil for this spell that can also be used for other spells as well so its not just for one spell but can be used for Many different spells ' I also have my Heart locket that's going to be used to

This time around my Sister is happy to hear this news and its Something that . I am also happy to do for her nobody is being hurt from this spell its helping her out :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

I started recasting my Sister's attraction spell late last night so far . I Like the energies that's coming in it feels good moon timing is also perfect for what kind of Spell that . I am casting this one will be a lot more stronger then my last one as, My Sister said she would like a little powerful That is something

that .I Can understand also being how everything that is needed for MR B . I Will call him is already with me because of my Sister so that's all helping out my spell here having personal belongs his hair is one of . The best ties to him next blood that is but anyways things are coming along nicely hopefully my Sister and MR B

Don't ,come for a visit like She said she would be doing .. I am not sure that having dinner with this guy is Something that ' I Want to do knowing what is going on NOPE . I Don't but anyways this spell is feeling good energy wise that is so about another Week ' I Will be done and will also be making Offerings to Aphrodite for al

her help in this Spell :cloud:
user1876

My Attraction love Spell is compete and is Working out Really Well it was more of a Re boost of my last Spell that was done a few Weeks back Since casting that Spell .. I Have learned new ways of making this Same spell even more stronger since this is a Safe Spell to use and my Sister seems to enjoy this

One a lot better being how ,She's had time to watch this Spell work results has been amazing for her so . I Can understand why She would want to keep using this one when its Needed now with this Spell It came with a Mojo bag that6 ' I Was able to tie to her Boyfriend with no problems he's Sweet as honey now so its all

Working on Well for all of us he has no idea that ' I Have been helping me Sister this way with help from Goddess Aphrodite Offerings are giving to her once away so , She knows how thankful ' I am for all her help with my Love and Attraction spells that wouldn't be the same with out her help in them so all in all its Great :cloud:
user1876

Goddess Aphrodite has been enjoying her Offerings that . I Have been leaving her for her helping me with a attraction love spell that . I Casted for my Sister this is ,my second time, Working this spell it brings good result when every its casted depending on what moon phases your Working under but that's not

a problem, with any Love spell not Working Right Aphrodite is Good at what She can do when it comes down to Spells every Spell that . I 've casted with her over the last Five years has all been awesome they all worked and gave good results :whip: this one is No different its working from what my Sister Is telling me and its

Working fast its only been three Weeks since . l Casted this Spell but its giving off strong results that's what both Me and my Sister wanted it to do its doing that so . I Have been keeping Goddess Aphrodite update on whats been going on with this spells She has enjoyed hearing its working out Really Well but she new that

it Would anyways :whip: but its just Nice to keep her informed of what is going on because as We both know nothing would most likely be working this Great if not for her Big Help with this spell so . I Have some Really nice pink Offerings for her and a few more things to Come that will be placed on her altar that is all pink :possessed: because She loves pink anything that's pink and Red is her thing so its been a joy Working with this awesome goddess like always has been for me :ghost:
user1876

I Did an Offering To Goddess Aphrodite also on Halloween Night to Thank for all .. The amazing Help that she's offered me over the past Year working with her is always a Joy being how pleasing her is Never :) hard She loves pink anything that is pink So Offering her gifts of thanks Came very easy after lighting a Pick candle

For Her inviting Her Over to talk about Some different things that *** I have planed for this up Coming month witch She agreed to Help me with no problems at all learning from her about all .. The many Different love Spells how they've helped me out along the way has been awesome she loves to Teach offer things that she

Knows will help you that is what .. I Have taking from Working with her over .. the past five years she is amazing at what She can do as for helping you to use your own Spells to bring about , The results that you Seek giving that your willing to put in your Share of what work that will have to go in to Spells that your casting it

Has been ,My pleaser to Work with this awesome Goddess even calling her a Dear friend talking to her now its like talking to s Big Sister that is there when you need her no matter what it maybe long as its Something that she can do to assist you with She is happy to be able to do so :mrgreen: having her over was fun for

Both of Us .. I Believe she enjoyed it more then ' I Did for that matter because all my pink gifts was for her Honor having her as my Teacher and friend for many years now .. I was happy to be able to do this for her just to Say thank you for always being there so Halloween this year turned out to be a Great one for me
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I am so happy for you that you have this working relationship with her. :)devil:

For over 10 years I have been drawn to her but never thought much of it. After reading this, I will be considering building a relationship with her, altar and all in the future - definitely on my list of deities to work with.
:devillove:

Dark blessings
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

mysweet810

I recently started working with Aphrodite to teach me why the god I am a priestess of loves me and especially why his wife is not bothered by me and encourages our relationship instead. She basically taught me in a guided deep meditation to put myself in the goddesses point of view and asked me how would I feel if i were her. I replied I would wish for extreme abundance for them even things I can not give myself; I would hope they find it so I can support it. I would also like to meet all of their priestesses because they are also part of my husband's life as I am regardless of their mortality. She replied, "EXACTLY!! so please understand they support your relationship." She is incredible :D
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

mysweet810 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:13 pm
I recently started working with Aphrodite to teach me why the god I am a priestess of loves me and especially why his wife is not bothered by me and encourages our relationship instead. She basically taught me in a guided deep meditation to put myself in the goddesses point of view and asked me how would I feel if i were her. I replied I would wish for extreme abundance for them even things I can not give myself; I would hope they find it so I can support it. I would also like to meet all of their priestesses because they are also part of my husband's life as I am regardless of their mortality. She replied, "EXACTLY!! so please understand they support your relationship." She is incredible :D
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”