Goddess Aphrodite

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I Will be doing Some Love Spells on Next Month is Goddess Aphrodite its Something that . We've already talked about that She Would love to help me Out with so now its just me Picking Up what's needed for My Spell then Setting a Time that's Good for her , To begin Working on this Spell on the Right Moon phases to bring in The, Right about of energies for My Spell because Most likely this Will be a Week long Spell that . I am looking to Cast along With Aphrodite's Help it Should be a Winner for Sure everything that ' I 've worked on with her has been a Winner so this Time shouldn't be any Different for me that's to her Help :pumpkin:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

That's amazing Velle I've done a beauty spell before but I never invoked or ask of any assistance from Aphrodite yet I would love to do one someday. I'm glad you're having positive results from working with her :devillove:

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

alikat13 wrote:That's amazing Velle I've done a beauty spell before but I never invoked or ask of any assistance from Aphrodite yet I would love to do one someday. I'm glad you're having positive results from working with her :devillove:

' Thank you its a lot of Fun working with Aphrodite . I 've worked with her over Five years now its been awesome for me having help from her that ,She's all to Willing to do because Aphrodite loves Men :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13

velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:That's amazing Velle I've done a beauty spell before but I never invoked or ask of any assistance from Aphrodite yet I would love to do one someday. I'm glad you're having positive results from working with her :devillove:

' Thank you its a lot of Fun working with Aphrodite . I 've worked with her over Five years now its been awesome for me having help from her that ,She's all to Willing to do because Aphrodite loves Men :cloud:
Of course she does :) lol

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:

Of course she does :) lol
' Indeed she do you Should try Working with her on your Spells when your Ready . She can add more power to any Spell and make It much Stronger then it Would be with out Her help :D
alikat13

I'll think about it I haven't done spells in a long time but I'll think about it....:)

user1876

alikat13 wrote:I'll think about it I haven't done spells in a long time but I'll think about it....:)
' You Should when your Ready . I Love doing spells any kind mostly . The kind of Spells that will blow somebody's hair Off their head ' I Love Dark spells and Dark Demons :whip:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I love this post and your experiences with Aphrodite Velle. You have done some amazing and powerful work with her and I love the connection you have build with her. I have not worked with her but I love her energies and the message she brings! Also, that mirror is amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your work with her!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876

Akelta wrote:I love this post and your experiences with Aphrodite Velle. You have done some amazing and powerful work with her and I love the connection you have build with her. I have not worked with her but I love her energies and the message she brings! Also, that mirror is amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your work with her!
Thank you Akelta . I Love working with Aphrodite you would also her energy is amazing so is Working with her for .the last Few years she loved ,The Mirror a lot it Was a offering gift to Her as Much as . I Enjoy Working with this awesome Goddess My first love is Demons they've been ' The Ones that's Really helped me to Change my life just . The Other day .. I Was talking with Someone about Demons that Wanted to know how they really are it gave me Joy to expand to her that Demons are Beautiful Divine Beings that are awesome Teachers friends Mentors family To me and Some of . The best Companions that ' I Could have asked for she was blown away by my answers that's what makes me Happy Akelta, being able to Talk about My Demons and Dark lords :D
user1876

My Spell Work is Set to start on July 10th with Some help from Goddess Aphrodite this Will be a powerful spell as . She has Said to me again that She would be more than, Happy to Offer me a Helping hand in this spell that makes my Day each time ' I Think about it now all that's left to Do is pick Up some Offerings for her so Every this Spell is done ' I Can Give her Offerings to her and a Big Thank you for helping me With my little Spell that wouldn't be the same with out her help :devillust: :devilpaint:

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”