Goddess Aphrodite

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

My Sister told said to me. Today on the phone that she had a awesome Dream last night about, the Guy who she had Her Love spell casted on that she is feeling Some Good energies Right now things are Starting to feel better already she is Saying . I Told her that's good but its a little to early For the Spell to have started

Working but Give it Some time she is just Saying that this Friend of her he Seems much nicer . Today then he has been really in the past that he's talking more and now wanted to do More with her >:) I Said this could be results of the spell that you have been Working with already but again she just Wanted to . thank Goddess Aphrodite for giving her Some help on this Attraction Spell because now she's all happy feeling better about her Chances with this man witch . I Do hope

Things Work out for them because She :cloud: really Seems to like him a lot just hope there is a part of him that feels . The same way and its not all the spells that she has been using on him to help his feelings alone but anyways . I Did tell her to keep me posted on any Changes with him no mater how big are small :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Thanks to Goddess Aphrodite my Sister called me ,Today with high Hopes that her little attraction Spell that She had me cast for Her is Working its just energies that She is saying she's Feeling :devilgrin: Witch is always great News to hear when you've Casted any kind of Magic Spell you hope for good to

Come forward from your Spell :mrgreen: it Seems like everything is Starting to play Out like We both hope my Sister and ' I also Aphrodite because She is being kept inform of What's going on With this Spell :whip: but She knows better then me are, My Sister what's going to happen rather its a Winner are not it feels good :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

Thank you Goddess Aphrodite ' I Talked with my Sister early Today her Attraction Spell is Working very well in Fact that :D She is thinking about maybe Doing a Redo of this spell in a Few Weeks she wanted me To thank , :zen: Aphrodite for giving her Helping Touch on this Spell because We both know that

None of this Would be possible with out Help from ' The Goddess of Love because love is her thing My Sister is over filed With joy Right now because of this Spell Working out for her She is saying that things are going really Well with :twisted: this Guy that she has been Seeing for some time now that She couldn't be more

Happy then She is Right Now ' I Told her to wear the Love bag that was made for her when they are Together her male friend that is so that's Going to help her out Even more because this little love bag was made just for her to Wear :witch: when she's with him are going out with him some place just for her to make sure that

He never see's this bag are Touches because :twisted: then that might now be good for him not to mention Her if He know she casted a love spell on him LOL . No things may not end Well for them if, Lover Boy new this So she told me that She will be Careful around him :tentangry: when She's wearing it so that he don't see

The bag and Wonder what . The hell is this OH Boy that wouldn't be good do it Don't look like a Voodoo love bag that is good just in case ' Somebody else should see it and Wonder what its for :ghost: making sure everything goes as plan works best for me :lol: More so for My Sister that has a lot riding on this spell of mine :D
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Tell your sister congratulations. Is this her first spell? I see she has as well strayed away from the Christian path and have came over to the left handed path. Tell her I said welcome to the dark side muwahahaha :excellent: lmao. I am seriously over here laughing at my own jokes....
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:Tell your sister congratulations. Is this her first spell? I see she has as well strayed away from the Christian path and have came over to the left handed path. Tell her I said welcome to the dark side muwahahaha :excellent: lmao. I am seriously over here laughing at my own jokes....
' Thank you no its not her first Spell its maybe one of . The first that she's had help from me with but So far everything is going Well with her spell she is Wearing her Red little bag

Everyday doing what she has to do in Oder for this Spell To work its Working now . We both played a part in this She gave me Some information that was used in . The Spell . I Did the casting with help from Goddess Aphrodite she's really ' The Reason that this Spell has taking off so fast because of her helping me with energy

That . I Needed for this spell to give it power, Aphrodite is lots of Fun to Work with she's a happy loving Goddess One that . I Find great joy in Working with she alos likes to Teach when she feels like it after working with her some five years now ' its not much that She want help me if asked by me We have a good Relationship its

Why working with her is so much Fun because once you get to a place ' With any God are Goddess were they trust you and want to help you its not much that they want help you with that's how it is with Aphrodite and . The Voodoo Queen its taking me years to get a good Working Relationship with both ladies they are the best :D
user1876

I Set out Some Apples this morning as a Offering to ' The Goddess Aphrodite For helping me out with a spell that was done for my Sister she has reported that everything is going well with . The Spell so this is Something that ' I Wanted to talk with Aphrodite about and She's very pleased to know that all is

Going Well with my Sister she was happy to help me out :P and its Fun she says Working with me To that's not Something you hear everyday from a Greek Goddess that , She finds joy in Working with me also that made me Very happy to hear her say that :devilbow: So . I Wanted to Offer her Some big Red Apples she

loves them . I LOve working with her So everything is happy Right now my Sister is happy . The Goddess of Love is happy so am. I for that matter on Today happy :whip:
user1876

I Have been keeping up with My Sister On my little Attraction Spell that . I Casted on her boyfriend things are going Well she's telling waering her little Red bag that . I Placed some of his hair and s picture of him in it now being how things are Moving .along awesome she's wanting to know when a Redo maybe

Needed it Depends on how long before, this Spell starts Wearing off give are Take maybe Give are Take a month from Now ' is when She think about a Redo with that being Said . I Had to Remind her again how important it is that he should never get his hands on this Red bag :P with then living Together that was be good

If he should learn what she's done to him :cuteghost: She says that he's not going to every know that much . I Do hope she's right because most men don't take well to learning that you've been Casting love spells on them :D but at anyways things are going very Well for the love birds so casting a Redo for her with in . the

Next Month is a sure thing but . I Wanted to write a Update on the spell and thank Goddess Aphrodite again for :cloud: with out her giving her help this wouldn't be possible for this spell to be working so well at least . I Don't think that it would my Sister sure don't believe it would be so giving thanks to This awesome Goddess for her help Once more . thank you :D Goddess Aphrodite
user1876

Attraction Spell things are going Really Well for my Sister with the Spell that . I Casted for her on last Month after talking with her Today giving her Some more information on this Spell last of My Details she's all Set now its just her Following Though with . What she was told to do not only by me but also

From . The Goddess Aphrodite who none of this Would be possible If not for her Offering me a helping hand with the Spell because ' energies that She helped me place in . this Spell is playing a big part in Helping my Sister get . The results that she's looking for and so far things are going Well with this Guy LOL ' I Know its

Wrong to cast love Spells on people against their free Will but She wanted help so bad :twisted: and With me Working with a Goddess that knows how to Work love spells like no Other it felt Right in helping out my Sister with a love spell with this Guy :P that She's madly in love with and from Talking with him myself . I Don't

believe that everything He's feeling has to do with a love spell are Spells for that matter :lol: knowing my sister its not just one spell that's been cast on him maybe one just by me . but there has been others because my Sister has learned that Spells can be used To help us ' when We need it so this is not her first spell done on

This guy but anyways its Working out Well for her witch . I am happy about that will do another Spell with in a month from now to add more power to it but for now She knows what has to be done on her part to keep things moving along well for her :mrgreen: that's really all that ' I Wanted to hear that my Work is working out for her . Big Time in many ways '' YES :D
user1876

Things are Working out Well with my Sisters Attraction Spell that . I Casted for her in maybe a few more Weeks it Will be time to do a Re-boost on This Spell as its only Meant to Work maybe for a Months time but . The Results have been fast as Great for my Sister she feels its helping her with making Some

Really Good Connections with this Guy Relationship wise so he's a lot more Nicer things are better with in this House that they are Sharing the kids Seem also to be more happy that was my purpose for, Casting this spell with help from Aphrodite so that things would improve for my Sister Relationship wise they have its just a

few More things that When . I Do a Re boost on this spell there Will be a few more things that will be added to make it Much more Stronger for her being how she is Having Great luck with this First Time casting :zen: . I am thinking make it more Stronger that way hopefully the results will Still be fast moving but much more of

a, even more Stronger Spell that happens being how . I Still have a lot of personal belongings of his so making it more powerful shouldn't be that hard to do Under The Right moon phases like last time also . I Have some more Spell Stones that can be used that wasn't used in last Spell casting so that should also add more of

a punch to this Spell after talking with Goddess Aphrodite about some details she agrees that ' Something more powerful Would be Okay to do being how mu Sister is all for it So over the Next few Weeks . I Will begin putting Together my next plan in this Spell maybe do something also a little more out there then just a

attraction Spell to see how that Works out for them but ' I am happy with the results my Sister is also not to Mention Goddess Aphrodite is also Very happy with this Spell to that is whats helping it to Work . She's happy with it also because again her helping me out has played a Really big part in this Spell working out so well >:)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Is this a spell so that your sister attracts love? Also Aphrodite is the goddess of love correct? So she can help with self love too right?
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”