Goddess Aphrodite

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Aphrodite is My Favorite Goddess To Work With ,, I Have a Really Good Relationship With her it took three Years For it To happen but Its one of '' Thee Best Things to Happen to me ' 'Aphrodite is a fun Caring Loving Happy Goddess To be around and Work with once ... She becomes Used to You ,, She opens up More to you About Her life As a ,, Goddess Her Many Loves Some Details , She 's Not Willing To Share but For ,, The Most Part She loves Teaching '' She is Very Beautiful and Down to Earth ,, She enjoys Looking For Passion ' Also helping others that Seek it Themselves She Has Helped me With Some Really Nice Love Spells & Attraction Spells '' and Other things '' That She Wanted details from Once .. They begin to Work ' I can for the Most part Talk with her Like '' I would Do one of My Sisters And .. She will give her .. Ear To me and Listen To what ,, I have to Say when its Comes to Matters of ''The Heart She can If '' She Wants to Make any Spell '' You cast a 100 times Stronger .. Then it Would be With out '' help from her She enjoys Her Power to Infatuate Love in Mortals and Also '' in Other Gods Being Around her Has brought me some Nice Charm not only in My Spells but With in Myself Also '' She Loves Nice things But She Also enjoys '' Girly Things And Enjoys them When ,, I offer them to her So Its not Really ,,Hard to Please her When You Offer Her Something from Your Heart ' Working With Her Has Always made My Day a little more Happy because ' She is a Go happy kind of Goddess '' That Knows how to Have Fun .. I look forward To a long Happy Relationship '' With Goddess Aphrodite :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Greek Goddess Aphrodite is another Goddess that's been Deal to My heat for Years now ' Today I Set Up an Altar for her then Offered her Some of Her Favorite Offerings of Red Candles a Mirror along with Some Apples with Vanilla Incense as Gifts To Her '' She is The Goddess of Sexuality Beauty Love and Romance Working

Her on Many of My Love Spells over,, the Years she's been a Great Help in Bringing Life to My Spells She's a Loving Funny Sweet Goddess to Work With and Today Was about Showing her How much ' I Do Appreciate everything that She's done Over the Years to Help me No matter how small it Seem to Me Asking her for Help Was Something that Aphrodite enjoyed Offering ' More So if it Was about Men She loves Men as Much as They Love her LOl . This Was Something That ' I Learned Right away from Working With her There's Not a Man alive who's Mind She Can't Change after All That's why ' She's Called The Goddess Of Love their is a Nice picture in This Post that Reminds Me of Her Beauty that ' I Wanted to Upload it in This Post because after Telling her that , I Would be writing about My Work with Her that Made her Happy that's always a good thing because She's One of thee most loving Goddesses that '' I Know and Have The Pleasure of Working With for Years now of My life on This path :cloud:
Attachments
goodess.png
goodess.png (269.24 KiB) Viewed 4672 times
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

She sounds wonderful velle, thank you for sharing this ^-^ I have not worked with her myself

That is a really lovely picture :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876

Eilana wrote:She sounds wonderful velle, thank you for sharing this ^-^ I have not worked with her myself

That is a really lovely picture :devillove:
' Thank you Eilana she is Wonderful ' I 've been working with Aphrodite for years now with a lot of Different things like love Spells attraction work that's been great for Me having her help On a lot of My Spells they also Seem to Work a lot Faster '' I Wanted to give her an Altar being how its been Years of Working with her Now to make Sure That She is shown ' The Respect that she deserves She loved it this Altar has a lot of Pink being of The Colors that Aphrodite loves a lot that and Red So picking Out nice things for her Wasn't hard at all '' Because She's not hard to Please so it Was a lot of Fun for me also Showing her Love :D
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with Aphrodite .... :devillove: :)devil:

I have communicated with her sometimes within the past and was even given a beautiful sprit from her which I am incredibly grateful for. She is one of my favorite goddesses and I would love to learn a lot more about her and hope to be able to share my own personal experience with her someday :crazy:

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876

alikat13 wrote:Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with Aphrodite .... :devillove: :)devil:

I have communicated with her sometimes within the past and was even given a beautiful sprit from her which I am incredibly grateful for. She is one of my favorite goddesses and I would love to learn a lot more about her and hope to be able to share my own personal experience with her someday :crazy:

:ghost:
' Thank you I agree With You She is one of My Favorite Goddesses also with a Beautiful spirit Aphrodite Came in to My life when things Seem like They Were going Down Hill fast She helped Me a Problem that , I Was having at That time its been Years Now ' I Would love to Hear more about your Experiences with Her also Now that '' I Have an Altar in place for Her working Together more is Something that .. I Would like to Do now More Often ' I Will Share more post about her She is amazing also if your looking to learn more about Her there is this Online Site that Shares information on Different Goddesses named ,True Goddess of Love With Great information on Many of ' The Greek Gods & Goddesses they also have Some nice pictures Up from other people who have Worked with Different Gods and Goddesses when you have Time Check them out :D
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Great appreciation for Aphrodite. There is a nightside to her that few are aware of as well, for those who may feel she presides most greatly over 'warmer' aspects - she can be a wicked goddess in encouraging fulfillment of your desires, never one to underestimate ;)
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user1876

Noctifera wrote:Great appreciation for Aphrodite. There is a nightside to her that few are aware of as well, for those who may feel she presides most greatly over 'warmer' aspects - she can be a wicked goddess in encouraging fulfillment of your desires, never one to underestimate ;)
' Thank you Yes I Have much appreciation for this Goddess Also being wicked is One of her favorite things to do as She takes joy from doing it Because again ' Aphrodite is a fun loving Goddess She is what most people would call a Free Spirit That goes Where life takes her in how She enjoys just being Who ' She is Working with her has been a Gift for me now ' I Have heard about the Night side of her She has Many different Sides to her that's One of ' the Reasons that Sets her part from Other Goddesses that She loves Doing her to put it Nicely ' and Don't Care who don't Really like it are love it she has had Many husbands and from what '' I Can understand Maybe she loved One are two of them So yeah ' She's One of My Favorite goddess for many reasons but mostly because of her Heart its loving and Giving that's how its been for me since Day one of Meeting this awesome Goddess nothing but Love and Fun :D
H_Wright

I have worked very little with the Goddess but I do have a small offering altar for her. Maybe it is time I start to build up that relationship a little more.:)
user1876

H_Wright wrote:I have worked very little with the Goddess but I do have a small offering altar for her. Maybe it is time I start to build up that relationship a little more.:)
' H What I Have learned from Working with Goddess Aphrodite is not the size od your altar that matters to her ' what Matters is you thought enough of her to make one for her so that when you Do Contact with her ' you Have a place to leave Offerings for her if You Would like to She's not hard to please at all ' She will accept What you Offer her long as its from Your Heart that what matters to her because , She looks at The Heart what's in there so your Altar is more then Okay with her H

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”