Goddess Aphrodite

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
H_Wright

I just got the idea one of the couple times I worked with her to make her a small altar in a shell. So, her altar is the actual shell itself. Lol I love it though. Just give me the good feels. :)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

H_Wright wrote:I just got the idea one of the couple times I worked with her to make her a small altar in a shell. So, her altar is the actual shell itself. Lol I love it though. Just give me the good feels. :)
' I am more then Sure she love it being how Sea shells are something she likes . I Have them on her Altar that's Set Up for her she also loves Red Apples are any kind of apple for that matter it reminds her of ' The Gold Apple that's connected to her :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I was wondering do you listen to any types of music while connecting with Aphrodite I found this beautiful set of music. It has a song for each Greek Deity. I admire a lot of Greek deities so I find this to be a masterpiece :) And I especially love the Aphrodite one it's very gorgeous :devillove:

I'll post the video and link so you can see the tracklist within the description on youtube

[youtube]R-t66icl1YA[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-t66icl1YA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

alikat13 wrote:I was wondering do you listen to any types of music while connecting with Aphrodite I found this beautiful set of music. It has a song for each Greek Deity. I admire a lot of Greek deities so I find this to be a masterpiece :) And I especially love the Aphrodite one it's very gorgeous :devillove:

I'll post the video and link so you can see the tracklist within the description on youtube

[youtube]R-t66icl1YA[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-t66icl1YA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
' Hi alikat13 Yes Aphrodite loves Greek music . I Do play Some For her When Working Together Witch . I Will be Doing Soon Connecting to her She's Really an amazing Goddess . I Have learned that She enjoys Working on Different phases of The Moon that's when Most energies are at their Highest on Full Moons '' I Do have a Stone that's just for Her and its Used when Connecting to her energy is awesome just like She is After Working with her . I Feel Great happy even on the inside her energy will Do that to you , Thank you for Sharing this Video Aphrodite is a Goddess dear to My Heart anything you Want to Share about her ' you are More then Welcome to post here if you like . I appreciate it :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

This is a Picture of a Mirror that . I Will be Ordering for Aphrodite she loves Old Fashioned Mirrors it Will look Great on ' The Altar that . I Have Set up for her its a Gift because just to Say thank you for all Of her help that She's Giving me
Attachments
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg (11.44 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
alikat13

Wow what a gorgeous mirror I'm sure she'll love it :)devil:

:ghost:

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876

alikat13 wrote:Wow what a gorgeous mirror I'm sure she'll love it :)devil:

:ghost:
' Thank you its a Sale going on So . I Thought now Would be the Right time to pick one Up for her it is Lovely :whip:
user1876

Today . I Had a lovely time in a Session with Goddess Aphrodite Her Mirror arrived Safely and Wanted to Offer this Mirror To her as a Gift ' Witch She loved it a lot and Was Very excited about We talked about Some attraction Spells that . I Would like to Work on with Other spells that made her Look at me Funny but She's all

For it all . The Same it felt Good just to Sit and Talk with Aphrodite Today her Mirror is on her Altar that has a lot of Pink stuff on it because Pink is One of her Colors that She enjoys She Will be pointing me Toward some Books that . She feels will be Helpful for me to Read some of Different Spells love and Attraction some on Lust :whip: She Couldn't Leave that Out but anyways after We had Our talk my Son Comes in to ' The Room wanting to know Who Aphrodite was She was all to

Happy to Tell him who she is ' The Goddess Of Love his eyes got Really big when She was talking to him but He enjoyed Meeting her just as Much as She enjoyed meeting him so again ,Today was a Really awesome Day My Son got to meet Goddess Aphrodite For the First Time We had a Very nice Talk about Something's She will be Helping me With in ' The Next Few Weeks if not Sooner so it Was a Good Day :cloud:
alikat13

velle wrote:Today . I Had a lovely time in a Session with Goddess Aphrodite Her Mirror arrived Safely and Wanted to Offer this Mirror To her as a Gift ' Witch She loved it a lot and Was Very excited about We talked about Some attraction Spells that . I Would like to Work on with Other spells that made her Look at me Funny but She's all

For it all . The Same it felt Good just to Sit and Talk with Aphrodite Today her Mirror is on her Altar that has a lot of Pink stuff on it because Pink is One of her Colors that She enjoys She Will be pointing me Toward some Books that . She feels will be Helpful for me to Read some of Different Spells love and Attraction some on Lust :whip: She Couldn't Leave that Out but anyways after We had Our talk my Son Comes in to ' The Room wanting to know Who Aphrodite was She was all to

Happy to Tell him who she is ' The Goddess Of Love his eyes got Really big when She was talking to him but He enjoyed Meeting her just as Much as She enjoyed meeting him so again ,Today was a Really awesome Day My Son got to meet Goddess Aphrodite For the First Time We had a Very nice Talk about Something's She will be Helping me With in ' The Next Few Weeks if not Sooner so it Was a Good Day :cloud:
Wow that's really amazing that your son got to meet such a lovely goddess as Aphrodite, she is so generous and incredible. I'm excited to work more with her :devillove:

user1876

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:Today . I Had a lovely time in a Session with Goddess Aphrodite Her Mirror arrived Safely and Wanted to Offer this Mirror To her as a Gift ' Witch She loved it a lot and Was Very excited about We talked about Some attraction Spells that . I Would like to Work on with Other spells that made her Look at me Funny but She's all

Wow that's really amazing that your son got to meet such a lovely goddess as Aphrodite, she is so generous and incredible. I'm excited to work more with her :devillove:
' Thank you Yes she is a lovely Goddess my Son enjoyed talking with her a lot once ' He understood who she was he likes talking He gets me meet Every Dark lord are Goddesses that . I Work with its fun for him mostly if they answer some of his Questions witch ' I Have to keep them at a few because Dark lords don't Come over to be Question by a 8 year old but its okay :D

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”