Goddess Aphrodite

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

What types of offerings does Aphrodite like usually? I haven't gave her any offerings yet.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alikat13 wrote:What types of offerings does Aphrodite like usually? I haven't gave her any offerings yet.
I Offering Red and pink candles Oil foods mirrors she enjoys girly things but again its really up to you :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I see so anything from the heart, really? You know I have a hare spirit from her? Did you read my thread where I received gifts from the gods (I know how it sounds.... lol) but you just have to read it I think you'll like it if you haven't read it already.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

alikat13 wrote:I see so anything from the heart, really? You know I have a hare spirit from her? Did you read my thread where I received gifts from the gods (I know how it sounds.... lol) but you just have to read it I think you'll like it if you haven't read it already.
' I Will do that Goddess Aphrodite is a beautiful Goddess so yes. Anything that's from your Heart is a Offering for any spirit because its something you put time in to . thinking about what you wanting to Offer them so She would love it a lot also... She's not hard to please at all :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

I Will start working with Goddess Aphrodite on my Up Coming love Spell Tomorrow for my Sister She is needed some help with Some love matters That 'Goddess
Aphrodite has agreed to help me with not only that but its also an attraction Spell that will also ' be Casted along with my Sisters spell that's Something that's more

For me Giving how . I Been wanted to try some of My spells from this New book of loves that are very interesting to Say the least but very helpful ' All this Week is full of awesome things to do With my companions and Aphrodite giving her magic Touch to a love spell ' are Two for both my Sister and myself everything is ready

Love Oils hair other things that . I Want mention but they are also Ready for the Spell date witch will ' Start on Tomorrow night to get the Best energy after 7pm them on 6 More nights at . The same Time this is a Week long spell that should begin Working really fast thinks to ' Aphrodite helping me out with this her offerings

Are ready for her Also that when its done . I Can offer them to her for all of her help with the two spells once everything has been competed because she's great none of this Would work as fast with out help from . Goddess Aphrodite so having thank you gifts for her was one of the first things that was taking care of by me Tomorrow night . I Begin my Week spell with Aphrodite
user1876

My love Spell with Goddess Aphrodite is going really Over. the last Few Days each Night around at 7pm is when My spell is Casted with help from Aphrodite you can Feel energies that she is placing in My spell both spells are being empowered by her Energies ' most of everything is needed from my spell has already been added

All that . I Have to do is Relight some Candles put Some oil on them say a Few Words that are key part in Helping the Spells ' To Work my Sister also has some things that She has to do on her Part because One of . The Spells that are being Casted are for her so From what She is telling me this Spell maybe working already

Being How Goddess Aphrodite is fast at what She can do When it Comes to Working a Spell You can Feel her Energies . Witch are Very Powerful once asked to assist You With Any kind of Love spell are attraction Spells working with her has always been a Joy of mines ' most of Spells that She takes part in Work well and fast when

Aphrodite is helping you out her Energies are Powered though out . The Spell also in Candles that are being used for this Spell Each night then Energies of the spell are Sent out in to . The Universe to begin Working witch Depending on what Moon phases your Working on they Work right Away some ' take longer to work but all

Do Work each Time Goddess Aphrodite is helping you out She is a awesome Spell caster herself when it . Comes to casting Spells of Love and attraction all of my Work has always giving me good Results when working with this Goddess on them so my Work ' Want be done until Monday night but this was a update on how

Things are Going so far of the last Few Days of Working with Aphrodite bringing in Her energies for a spell has been Just great for me ' Working with her always is for that matter . She is fun to Work with having her help Means ' The world to me once this Work is done Offerings that she enjoys will be Offered to her for all she

Is doing to help me alone with my spells Spell Casting With Aphrodite is going really well thank you Aphrodite >:)
user1876

Some time Today . I Will also be making Offerings to Goddess Aphrodite our spells not don't done Yet it want be Competed until Monday Night but being how Others will be giving Offerings giving her One now then another on Monday is something that . I Can do being How my Spell wouldn't be what it is with Out having

Aphrodite's help with this Spell she is another Goddess that's always happy to help me With anything that . I Ask for her help with No matter when it is She always Says [Yes] To it Right away so Offering her a early Thank you , Offering is Something that she would enjoy and make Her happy for helping me all the more so on

Tomorrow she will Also be Receiving a early thank you Offering alone with a Pink and Red Candle placed on her Altar That ' I have for her to show her also that her Help really is much Appreciated by me for all that she do to help me Out spell Wise because after Years of working with this awesome Goddess ' She has always

Been with me for Spells just even talking to her with out Us working Together has been a Joy having a wonder Relationship With her over ' the Years has been Great

to me and for me So again after ' I Have giving Others their Offerings then its her turn to have one are two to Say ,thank you for your Happy its always welcomed

By me any Time She really is amazing Goddess one that . I Can't say enough about working with her having her Teach me things about spells and love to mostly Spells >:)
user1876

velle wrote:Some time Today . I Will also be making Offerings to Goddess Aphrodite our spells not don't done Yet it want be Competed until Monday Night but being how Others will be giving Offerings giving her One now then another on Monday is something that . I Can do being How my Spell wouldn't be what it is with Out having

Aphrodite's help with this Spell she is another Goddess that's always happy to help me With anything that . I Ask for her help with No matter when it is She always Says [Yes] To it Right away so Offering her a early Thank you , Offering is Something that she would enjoy and make Her happy for helping me all the more so on

Tomorrow she will Also be Receiving a early thank you Offering alone with a Pink and Red Candle placed on her Altar That ' I have for her to show her also that her Help really is much Appreciated by me for all that she do to help me Out spell Wise because after Years of working with this awesome Goddess ' She has always

Been with me for Spells just even talking to her with out Us working Together has been a Joy having a wonder Relationship With her over ' the Years has been Great

to me and for me So again after ' I Have giving Others their Offerings then its her turn to have one are two to Say ,thank you for your Happy its always welcomed

By me any Time She really is amazing Goddess one that . I Can't say enough about working with her having her Teach me things about spells and love to mostly Spells >:)
' I also Set out Offerings this Morning for Goddess Aphrodite to also show her how much ' I Do Appreciate all her help she's offering me with my Spells its not done Yet . again but this is one that's early their Will be another Offering for on Monday night when My Spell will be Competed because again this

Would be possible for my Spells to Work with out her Help so Today after putting Out offerings for a few Others ' I Thought it be nice to Offer the Goddess of Love one also She's a awesome Loving lady its a joy working with her so this was again a early ' Offering to her she Will get another One on Monday night :D
user1876

Tonight I Will be my Last night of Spell casting with Goddess Aphrodite this past Week has been fill with Just amazing energies that ' Only Aphrodite could have Offered energies that were Placed in Both Spells felt awesome to be Working also with, the Right Moon phases also helped out energy wise along With a few things

Needed from Myself and my Baby Sister witch She sent to Me Weeks ago to Get Ready for this Spell everything Was done In ' The Right Order of the Moon and with the High Energies of Goddess Aphrodite now all that's left is for Me to Invite Her Over to, Thank her first then Make Offerings to her for all the amazing Help she put

In to this little Love / Attraction Spell of mines that feels like its Working already but its To soon to Tell right now but . I Do believe it will like everything else has :cloud:
user1876

velle wrote:Tonight I Will be my Last night of Spell casting with Goddess Aphrodite this past Week has been fill with Just amazing energies that ' Only Aphrodite could have Offered energies that were Placed in Both Spells felt awesome to be Working also with, the Right Moon phases also helped out energy wise along With a few things

Needed from Myself and my Baby Sister witch She sent to Me Weeks ago to Get Ready for this Spell everything Was done In ' The Right Order of the Moon and with the High Energies of Goddess Aphrodite now all that's left is for Me to Invite Her Over to, Thank her first then Make Offerings to her for all the amazing Help she put

In to this little Love / Attraction Spell of mines that feels like its Working already but its To soon to Tell right now but . I Do believe it will like everything else has :cloud:
' I Just Offered my last Offering to Goddess Aphrodite for her helping me on my Week long Spell Tonight was ' the last night for the spell its noe Competed again the energies were amazing to have worked with for a Week but anything coming for ' the Goddess of love always is amazing she likes her offerings

its Something that was picked out last Week for her because ' I New Monday would be my last Night on this Spell its done now just a matter of waiting on results to start taking place it shouldn't be long most spells that, the Goddess give her help on never take forever to Start working so this one shouldn't either but its find if it

Do because its not up to me how long are fast it takes for a Spell :cheekydevil: To begin to Work either way its good my Sister is happy because also know its done Thank you Goddess Aphrodite for all your help we both Appreciate you :devillove:

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”