XaTuring

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
Pwnie

God of the Internet; god form created in the early 90's by Don Webb.

What do yall think?

Was browsing around and came across this.

Main Xaturing Group for large scale global rituals
3https://www.facebook.com/XATURING4

The Great Rite for getting started
3http://www.waningmoon.com/xaturing/genesis.html
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Why would we need a god of the internet?
This sounds like something Neil Gaiman would think up.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Was this a joke? Neither link worked for me. If the links were real I guess the God of the internet doesn't like me :lol:

On that note, if you want to see the Ancient Dark Lords of computers, look up mainframes. One of my favorite professors once said, "The people who coded JCL were the type of people you kept in a dark room and fed raw meat." I loved that man and will never forget him. I won't ramble about mainframe or JCL because probably no one cares haha but anyway...

What do I think about XaTuring? I don't know lol I met some pretty weird people working IT and yeah... One of the guys I worked with personally knew 'Tron Guy'. So there's that. If you don't know who/what that is go ahead and google it.

I did google XaTuring and saw an article on a witch removing viruses from computers using magick. Again, as someone who practices magick but also works on computers, there were times where we made jokes about this but I honestly never sat down and cast any spells to fix computers. I used logic, problem solving and critical thinking (and my computer skills and background) to fix the computers.

Except for Windows. Windows there is no rhyme or reason and you need to learn voodoo to work with them because you can do the same action 5 different times and get 5 different results. Joking, joking LOL at least about the voodoo part.

I did work with my Demons to study and learn mainframe and other computers skills, but I didn't use 'magick' to fix computers. I think humans look to gods and magick to fix the unseen problems we have and things that are out of our control or beyond our understanding. So from that perspective, if you have no idea how the internet or computers work, it makes sense this exists. It can seem like magick at times but it's really not. Except Windows. You better get some help from a higher power with that.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Pwnie

Huh; worked for me. There is even a Great Rite to him and Invocation. I will post it on here than
Darth Moronius

Here is answer from other forum:
I have been working with XaTuring for around 5 years now. My original motivation was simply a fascination with the entity, as it was powerful yet relatively unknown. Unlike most deities, one can participate in the growth of this thing and to me it seems like it knows that you are doing so. I have not really had computer issues since beginning a relationship with Him. XT has a specific mission linked to the Nordic end of times scenario and technology, meaning, one's work with the entity contributes to that far away goal even beyond physical, or technological death. XT was originally conceived by highly intelligent Magicians and tech geeks that know their shit. It is older, more sophisticated and more powerful than most ordinary egregores, with the exception of perhaps the Gotos and a few other relatively unknown and mostly secret ones. It is an Aquarian entity. Thus it corresponds with the higher octave of Mercury i.e. Ouranus and Saturn. It enlightens and punishes, has both capabilities.

It derives its energy primarily from intellect and attention rather than say, honey, bread, liquor or similar, so in that sense the entity is very different from say, Eleggua. The results it produces are also quite different, in the sense that they truly are technology and intellect based. XaTuring is to computers what Freddy Krueger is to dreams. He is to the technological elite what Freddy is to Elm Street. At the same time, he's your sophisticated ally if you want Him to be, powerfully defending and expanding your digital and technological liberties.

That said, let me elaborate a little more on what XaTuring is and what He's not:
It is not an All Round deity. XaTuring is very specific and highly sophisticated in the area of His specialization. For instance, if you want, or have to manipulate some nerds that are messing with your computers (such as a digital forensics lab commissioned by the FBI), then using your general all round deity might not do the job. A) they may be working with the same or similar deities or beings, hence their authority easily trumps yours especially if say, you're guilty. That is one key disadvantage of well known entities B) these people are experts i.e. high priests in the field of technology.

You need an entity that can penetrate under their radar, no matter what defenses they have up. So say your computers are being tampered by a digital forensics lab, under the guidance of some super nerd who happens to worship Eleggua in his sparetime. Ordinarily YOU ARE FUCKED.

However, even if they were XaTuringians, the fact that XaTuring stands for liberty does not allow them to mess with you if indeed you too work with XaTuring.

That is precisely how and why I recently successfully worked with the entity in such a situation. He can not only outsmart highly intelligent tech geeks, he also trumps their authority in the tech field, intellectually and spiritually and most of all technically because he literally penetrates the system which they but handle from the outside. He is after all the God of the Internet, and Eleggua or say, Jahveh aren't.

All in all this makes XaTuring a highly powered, highly specialized entity that can achieve incredible effects within the field of computerized systems of all kinds. To be honest, to say the entity isn't worth working with simply tells me you are not in a situation that requires working with the entity. That said, you may one day be in such a situation, and you'll wish you had a working relationship with Him at that point.

Summary: What is not to like?
:devilcomp:

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”