Goddess Hekate .

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:Believe me ' I Do understand you know what you can do Right now and what you can't but everything you've heard about Lady Hekate is true . She is amazing Since Working With her my Senses have Open Up to Good until now . I am Able to Commutation with Dark lords with Out having to chant their Enn's are having

them in ,The same Room with me once you Work with Dark lords long enough and you ' have a Good working Relationship With them a link in Other Words is formed they Can Hear you no matter Where they are at are ' Who they make be Working with this is because of me Working with them and Lady Hekate !! :cloud:
Yeah I used to think immortals can hear you if you have a strong enough bond/connection and I'm glad you had such heartfelt experiences with Hekate :)
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:Believe me ' I Do understand you know what you can do Right now and what you can't but everything you've heard about Lady Hekate is true . She is amazing Since Working With her my Senses have Open Up to Good until now . I am Able to Commutation with Dark lords with Out having to chant their Enn's are having

them in ,The same Room with me once you Work with Dark lords long enough and you ' have a Good working Relationship With them a link in Other Words is formed they Can Hear you no matter Where they are at are ' Who they make be Working with this is because of me Working with them and Lady Hekate !! :cloud:
Yeah I used to think immortals can hear you if you have a strong enough bond/connection and I'm glad you had such heartfelt experiences with Hekate :)
' immortals can hear you everything depends on how open you are Spiritually they don't have problems hearing are seeing us . its Us know have problems seeing hearing and Connecting with them
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

' immortals can hear you everything depends on how open you are Spiritually they don't have problems hearing are seeing us . its Us know have problems seeing hearing and Connecting with them
I know, lol I can feel them sometimes when communicating but I know you have to really ground yourself as well, I didn't when I made contact with Ares his energy stunned me because I was mixed with all kinds of nerves after I got done talking to him I was sweating. From that I think he heard me when I made contact but I wasn't grounded and I was nervous so I felt very overwhelmed by him.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

I know, lol I can feel them sometimes when communicating but I know you have to really ground yourself as well, I didn't when I made contact with Ares his energy stunned me because I was mixed with all kinds of nerves after I got done talking to him I was sweating. From that I think he heard me when I made contact but I wasn't grounded and I was nervous so I felt very overwhelmed by him.
. If you feel like he heard you then he did they have ways of letting us know when We make Contact with them so if you Could feel his energy you made Contact with him again just . Keep working on your Senses opening them up your will get to a place Were you Will know for sure when you had made Contact ' Rather it be a immortal are Dark lords you Will know :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That's really good you have gotten to bond with Lady Hecate and that she has helped you open your abilities more. I thought about getting that spell as well. I want to work with her to help open more of my psychic senses. Either her or Lord Azazel. I know you've worked with both for this purpose, in your opinion which one do you think would be best to contact first?
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:That's really good you have gotten to bond with Lady Hecate and that she has helped you open your abilities more. I thought about getting that spell as well. I want to work with her to help open more of my psychic senses. Either her or Lord Azazel. I know you've worked with both for this purpose, in your opinion which one do you think would be best to contact first?
' Thank you Nefer you should get the Hecate psychic Spell done its Great this spell also opens Up your own Psychic Senses to it helped me a lot now who should you Contact first ' That's hard because Both Lord Azazel and Hecate are awesome To work with but Go with ' The One your feeling a Stronger calling to that Way if its Azazel first Cool then On to Hecate but they Both can help you open up your Senses Really Well :D
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

velle wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Cool. I ordered the Hekate psychic service when it was on sale recently and it will be completed soon. I would like to give thanks to the goddess and make contact with her somehow afterwards, I just don't have any ideas for a good altar gift.
' that's Great congrats on having that service done . I also had the Hekate psychic spell done it Works great now as for Offerings . I Offer her Red candles Purple black she enjoys amber and Patchouli Incense ' Also Moon stones Crystals ' Fruits like Apples Statues its really up to you long as its from . The heart she would be pleased with it :D
Thanks, I seem to remember torches, dogs and keys as symbols too ... I will keep my eye out for something special.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876

Lokakisa wrote:
velle wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Cool. I ordered the Hekate psychic service when it was on sale recently and it will be completed soon. I would like to give thanks to the goddess and make contact with her somehow afterwards, I just don't have any ideas for a good altar gift.
' that's Great congrats on having that service done . I also had the Hekate psychic spell done it Works great now as for Offerings . I Offer her Red candles Purple black she enjoys amber and Patchouli Incense ' Also Moon stones Crystals ' Fruits like Apples Statues its really up to you long as its from . The heart she would be pleased with it :D
Thanks, I seem to remember torches, dogs and keys as symbols too ... I will keep my eye out for something special.
' Yes Loka your Right they are your going to do just Fine with Offerings :D
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:That's really good you have gotten to bond with Lady Hecate and that she has helped you open your abilities more. I thought about getting that spell as well. I want to work with her to help open more of my psychic senses. Either her or Lord Azazel. I know you've worked with both for this purpose, in your opinion which one do you think would be best to contact first?
' Thank you Nefer you should get the Hecate psychic Spell done its Great this spell also opens Up your own Psychic Senses to it helped me a lot now who should you Contact first ' That's hard because Both Lord Azazel and Hecate are awesome To work with but Go with ' The One your feeling a Stronger calling to that Way if its Azazel first Cool then On to Hecate but they Both can help you open up your Senses Really Well :D
Thank you velle. Yeah I figured it's more of a personal thing as to which one would be better. I'm leaning more towards Lady Hecate. :)devil:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Thank you velle. Yeah I figured it's more of a personal thing as to which one would be better. I'm leaning more towards Lady Hecate. :)devil:
' Nefer then you should go With Lady Hecate she is amazing at helping you open up your Senses . You Would love Working with her its been a joy for me having her as a Teacher then you can Work With Azazel ' He's another Great teacher that can help you in Many different Ways you would love them both !! :D

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”