Gods and Goddesses; Dark and Light; My gnosis

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I had a conversation today with the Jewish God, and it was very enlightening. We spoke about paths, energy, and other things. He told me "You will never, ever, ever disappoint me. I understand your desicions, and I always have your best interests at heart." and then we talked about the gods in general.

I said to him, "Why is it that in all the myths, legends, folklore, stories, and books, are you and other Lord -ranked beings seen and spoken about here in such negative contexts. I've constantly heard bad things about you and others, especially the darker ones, and always when I speak to you, it amazes me how terribly wrong everyone is. You are a beautiful being. I feel that love you have. I feel your deeper energy, and you are always loving, caring, and very fatherly whenever we talk. If people here knew and truly understood things as I do and what is taught by Everyone, the world would be a much better, happier, and more loving place."

"Yes. I agree that the people of this world don't truly understand the darkness and it's connection with the light.

He is and has always been a very loving and fatherly person, just like the love and fatherly energy Lord Satan emits. I find the two are similar that way.

God, Satan, the DLs, Cthulhu, Dragon Ls, etc, are very wise and powerful beings. They are completely different than all the stories written that we know of them. I always take away a sense of gratitude and awe from our conversations. Depending on your alignment/energy, they may not be compatible with you, but each and every one has shown me the beauty of who they really are. They all as far as I've seen, are incredibly wise and amazing teachers. They understand balance and know the deeper aspects of Spiritual Realms. I always find it a pleasure to speak with them, and am very grateful of their presence in my life.

The lesson I've learned from my interactions is to not judge someone based on stories or lore, or what someone else says. You should speak with them directly and as they say, get it straight from the horse's mouth.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you for posting this, Kitsune. I love this so much. I had a direct experience of Jesus Christ that was very much like this, unexpected, unlooked for, and he was not in any way whatsoever concerned with paths or believing in certain stories or how I was "doing it wrong" -- he was deeply invested in my ability to accept forgiveness (for something that was actually destroying my life at the time), and with my ability to extend forgiveness in turn. It was so beautiful and humbling and life changing, and I have such a deep gratitude to him. We don't have to buy into any of the stories (gossip? rumors?) or dogma -- it is so much better and more productive to experience deities directly for ourselves, and extend to them the same courtesy and opportunity to speak for themselves that we'd extend to another human being. I've found them to be very rarely, if at all, invested in our human doctrines.
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Thank you Kitsune and Laal for sharing your experiences. (Laal, I love your avatar with the opossums :devilgrin: ). Your experiences do go against so much of the dogma of what many of us have been taught. It is nice to hear contradictions from people who have had positive experiences.
Darth Moronius

good remider :Ddevil:

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”