The Might of Thor

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I am honestly shocked at the moment, even though I’m at a party and have since taken many shots, i cannot forget what happened. A few days ago, i had tried to make contact with Thor, the Norse god of thunder and masculinity and all that... I didn’t know if anything had came of it until today.

So at my lab, we’re hosting a midsummer party and one of the opening games was the [Scandinavian] equivalent of “horses, knights, and cavaliers”. Essentially, the host calls out a specific action to do when you’re milking about with other people. Of course, one of the actions was “wedding” or “cavalier” (you have to lift someone bridal style when the host says “wedding”). At on point, desperate for a potential bride, I grabbed the first man I saw and lifted him bridal style SUCCESFULLY. This is very important; I tried to pose by lifting someon bridal style once furing happens go school and failed absolutely miserably. Last year, I couldn’t even pick up my friend who slipped and fell on ice. I’m was/am very weak, especially considering my severe anemia. But, after calling to Thor to increase my physical fitness, today at the party I could actually lift someone! A grown man whom a large German man could not even lift. Kno omg how unfit I am, I know the only way this could have happened was through some nfathomable magick.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

That is awesome.
moonshadowlab

The power of Thor! I don’t know much about him, I will have to read about him
judiss

Still drunk (probably even more so than the last post; it’s 3:30AM here.), I’ve been drinking for almost 12 hours). I feel more or a less pain from falling down on the beer-covered dancefloor as often as i did.
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

judiss

Reading the first post back, sober, I'm embarrassed to have to make a few grammatical corrections.
I meant to say that in high school, during a yearbook photoshoot, I tried to pick someone up bridal style and failed miserably even though she was tiny - about 4'11". Also, during that time of my life (high school) I was probably at my peak physical fitness, what little there was of it. I was going to the gym, I was relatively active, I ate well, etc. I couldn't pick her up without severely straining my back :frowndevil:
Just last year, my friend and I were walking around our college campus when she slipped on some ice and I tried to yank her back up. Hilariously enough, I pull on her and I also fell because I couldn't get her to her feet.
Also, all my life I've been told how I'm not fit, I'm not athletic, I'm more of a "books kid" than a "sports kid" so imagine my surprise when all of a sudden, after asking Thor to help increase my physical fitness, I could lift up a grown man.

When I was trying to work with Thor, I drew his rune (using the chalk I found at the Baltic Sea) on a stone (that I found also at the Baltic Sea). Then, I did a guided meditation while holding the rune in my hands and focusing on what I needed (strength). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”