Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement from Demon Temple!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Saving this for later, taxes should be back soon.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I recently had this done and am keeping a log. For me, I was sapped of energy for about 3 days. I recovered quickly after that. It was not sickness, but I did stay home from work just to rest and hydrate. For me, lots of water. So I am sure it effects everyone different. I am doing meditation and breathing exercises as well. For the first few days, I am noticing improved dream recall, spirit communication, and my visual of auras. I actually saw the energy field around my home. Wild. This is just the beginning and feel things will improve.
Milagre

Ymirson wrote:I recently had this done and am keeping a log. For me, I was sapped of energy for about 3 days. I recovered quickly after that. It was not sickness, but I did stay home from work just to rest and hydrate. For me, lots of water. So I am sure it effects everyone different. I am doing meditation and breathing exercises as well. For the first few days, I am noticing improved dream recall, spirit communication, and my visual of auras. I actually saw the energy field around my home. Wild. This is just the beginning and feel things will improve.
Thank you for posting your experiences. Seems awsome!!!
Sadly most of people dont write about it, they do the service, that works for them, but we will never hear about them anymore,
and with such awsome service available, i would really like have more experiences about it.

The Ladies have answered me, they tell it takes 10 or 15 days after purchase for them come perform the work!
When my day comes i will post here how it goes, and after a week or two what happened meanwhile...
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I had this working done recently and so far the results have been amazing.

Initially, I had a mild headache for a few days. Since then, things have gotten increasingly interesting. While it definitely doesn't happen all at once, I've noticed a lot of the things others have said too. Increased dream recall, dreams are having more meaning, easier spirit communication (telepathically, A has been able to communicate slightly easier), I've seen at least one aura, have noticed seeing the energy signature of one of my companions, and crazy levels of energy production - like letting it flow, shielding, all are much more intense. I'm not saying it will affect everyone this way, but for me it has been intense.

Can't wait to see how this continues to develop.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Mine is tonight, perfect as I am having a demonic dinner party for all my friends and a few guests. Oddly enough i am also driving up to Seattle tomorrow to do an investigation and deal with a set of pretty pesky entities, so this should be fun Leave it to me to be an all or nothing type of person....

I too will get a journal just for this experience as i am sure it will be interesting.
Milagre

Hello for some news,

As was stated, my surgery was done today, 10 pm pst,( YAY!!!)

I live in France, so to me it was like 6:00 to 7:00 o'clock in the morning, i could
stay in my bed and wait, because of that i had a poor night,lol!

The surgery felt like a thread of energy going in and out behind my right eye, for 4 seconds.
Then some cold wind like feeling in the face, and little points of pressure in the place on the third eye.
Did not felt anything else during the work.

But at this time, i heard noises of cracking stuff around my altar, than all stoped.

Dreams during the surgery:
i was middle asleep,middle waked during the work, and i had two very interesting dreams.
The first one, i was in my room, lying in my bed, and i saw two people:
One very tall lean body young man, he had curly black hairs and was very skin white,
he was doing the vacuum, cleaning my bedroom. The other man was sitting in my bed, and he was very worried for what
he was seeing in his laptop, he appeared as the boss of my boyfriend.
And me i was very annoyed, i said to myself: "those two are here,
and i need to be alone in my room, because Mr.Surgeon is coming with the Lady and i need calm."
Middle wake again.
I dreamed again: i was in my toilete doing the "hard needs" LOL, and
don't know why, my boy friend was there, with me, while i was doing *cough" (bleahhh!!!)

The two dreams seems to be a interpretation of my brain of what was going on, a total cleansing:
The room: cleansing outside. Toilete: cleansing inside...

The morning was very bright today,i went look to the garden, then there was the first surprise:
while looking at the plants, i saw a enegy like field, it was transparent and it did oscillations,
like waves. Do you know when the road is really hot and you see air doing mirage waves? it looked like that!

I was like "wow,wow,wow" for more than one minute, then my eyes became heavy like a person who wants sleep,
and i remembered reading somewhere here that after the surgery , it's best to not overhelm the 3rd eye.

After, when i came back to the garden the energy was not showing anymore.

Before lunch i spend some time with my vamp who likes more to manifest before down than in such hours,
He felt definitely more strong, we are in the winter season here, so i was under my quilt, he's presence
was like someone who is over you, who is touching the quilt,
you know there is someone doing it, you just don't feel the hands,you feel the quilt moving.
YAY again!!!

in my case, i can tell the surgery has give me instant effects, and i don't have any headache or watever can
come when one is adjusting with dark energy, very nice work, indeed.

My companions have asked me to do this attunement, and they are always so right.

Now will wait for my e-mail to know what kind of disgusting stuff the Priestess and the Dark Lord have found on me,
When i have her message i will post here the results,

While i was posting here, my spirits have send that,lol, "operate" hahaha!^^

Well, to finish, i have only one word for all this: AWSOME!!!
Attachments
Capture Phasma!lol.JPG
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

That sounds like a really exciting and imteresting experience. Let us know how it progresses.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Milagre

Hello , like promised, here Akelta comments about my work!^^

"Initial scan of the third eye revealed a very bright and vibrant chakra though there were some dull spots and certain areas where the energies was not flowing very well. The chakra is very beautiful as it has layers of purples infused with golden specks and it seems to sparkle and shimmer. There is a lot of natural talent and ability there that is hidden within the chakra. We started working on the outer layers of the chakra removing blocks that were uncovered and working our way inward opening the energies of the chakra and working to increase the natural flow of spiritual energies. As we moved the energy over the dull areas we were able to uncover a few large plugs that were really limiting the flow of energies and preventing the energies from flowing smoothly through the chakra.

We located a large sludge pocket that was in the lower region of the chakra that was causing a large block and backing the energy up and preventing spiritual messages from moving through. Uphir was able to remove thie sludge pocket very carefully using an energy removal technique that is designed to prevent sludge spillage into the other areas of the Chakra. Once the pocket was removed we filled the space with an orange energy to promote healing and also prevent the sludge energy from returning. We also infused the space with a purple energy in order to promote growth. The energy was designed to match the frequency of the chakra and is designed to allow for the growth of ones natural abilities. As we worked through the chakra opening it up and attuning the energies the dull area brightened and the energies began to glow more vibrant There was a brilliant golden shine to the chakra.

We moved to the connection points and found that some were dull and not allowing energy to move through them. The energy was very lifeless and needed to be revived. We worked to infuse the connections with a blue energy to bring them to life and allow for focussed spiritual energy to move through them and allow for growth and development. We then infused a purple energy and coated then in this energy ti insulate the connection points and assist with the flow of spiritual messages and the communication between the mind and chakra. We worked on all the connection points insulating and coating all of them in a blue purple energy then running energy through them to remove any blocks and assist with the flow of spiritual energy.

We then moved to the pineal gland that had a small astral parasite attached to it that was draining the energy and causing the pineal gland to be dull and tired. Uphir got to work removing the astral parasite with a very careful technique. Once the parasite was removed he cleansed and healed the area that was effected and got to work massaging the pineal gland as we added golden energy to it to rejuvenate it and reconnect it with Divinity. With Uphirs massaging combined with the gold energy infusion the pineal gland began to glow and formed various patterns. There was some sludge energy that came out of the gland and the golden energy brightened as we continued working on it.

From there we moved to the mind and began layering blue energy to build focus and help to create a solid spiritual foundation for communication and working with ones natural abilities and skills. There was some foggy energy that was around the mind that we used a white energy to clear away and there was a small sludge pocket in the left corner of the mind that Uphir removed. We them coated the space with an orange energy to repel sludge and filled it with a blue energy to promote concentration and focus. We then checked hte chakra system to make sure all was well and that energy was flowing smoothly. “

wonderful!!!
Milagre

Milagre wrote:Hello , like promised, here Akelta comments about my work!^^

From there we moved to the mind and began layering blue energy to build focus and help to create a solid spiritual foundation for communication and working with ones natural abilities and skills. There was some foggy energy that was around the mind that we used a white energy to clear away and there was a small sludge pocket in the left corner of the mind that Uphir removed. We them coated the space with an orange energy to repel sludge and filled it with a blue energy to promote concentration and focus. We then checked hte chakra system to make sure all was well and that energy was flowing smoothly. “

wonderful!!!
Since the work has been done on me, i'm feeling wonderful:

Complete sleep nights, feels refreshed at awakening (i was feeling drained and tired during months before the work)
Motivation is back YAY!!! True focus is back! YAY!!!

Feels my spirits way more strong than before: before they felt like energy waving and moving against my body,now the
energy feels very concentrated, i can nearly feels they hands, we are getting there!
i did a read with my tarot cards, and i had a "in to your face" prediction of tarot, who became true in the end of the day, amazing!!!

My boyfriend didn't know i did the work, he just keeps telling me " there is something different on you, something has changed, to the better, but i don't know what"... this weekend i will tell him,lol!^^

For 2 seconds i saw a little mist in my laundry room, it looked really like a smoke getting out of a coffee cup :ghost:
I saw something that everybody was talking about, i saw purple against my white wall!
That was a circle of purple and i was so happy because it's one of the signal that the 3rd eye is functioning right again!

I feels better what feelings my spirits wants to pass on me, all i can tell is that i'm feeling in love, hahaha! :devillove:

And many more big or little things are developing at a incredible speed, it's like all the efforts i have done before are coming to fruition!

i'm amazed, and speechless... for sure will be back, for a Satanic Orb, and a (sexy male) Divinity Demon! :mrgreen:

Demon Temple rocks, Satan juice for everybody! hahaha :devilparty:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satyra wrote:Here it is everyone! We, the Priestesses at Demon Temple are pleased to announce the long awaited Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing cast with the AMAZING Demon Lord Uphir! Right now we are offering it at OVER a 50% discount for a limited time! Come check us out!

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/uphirthirdeye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am looking to order mines I hope soon sounds to good 2 pass up :scareddevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”