Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement from Demon Temple!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I don't have my write up yet, but I can tell about my experiences. During the working, I really couldn't feel anything. This is pretty odd for me, as I have had psychic surgeries and healing work done, and I can ALWAYS feel something! I woke up the next day feeling foggy and with a low grade headache. My psychic senses were dulled, and it even hurt to feed my Vampyre Hunger. The following day, it felt like a bandage had been removed. I was getting detailed IMAGES and contacts from my Spirit Family. I got the first image of my Drow I had ever seen! I felt energetic and JOYFUL, PEACEFUL, and HAPPY. My interactions on all levels increased. Today i feel very sensitive in the third eye area, not quite painful, but pressure. Eating my Vampyre head off, with intermittent migraines. My entire mind is clearer, though, and my energy is changed. I feel powerful! I can't wait to see the write up! :devilgrin:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Milagre wrote:Congratulations for you, my best wishes of success on your surgery! :winkdevil:
It's always so nice to take this kind of work and having fun through the whole process of it,

And having the General Surgeon of Hell "tweaking" inside of you is not nothing , ho my, i can't wait to have it!

That will be the very first work i will be doing with thoses ladys and a Dark Lord, i hope our energies will get along...

If i see Lord Uphir, i hope he is hot, hahaha! :Ddevil:
Yes, very hot! XD :devillust:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Just for the record, and I don't mean to burst bubbles... But I'm not sure the surgeon of hell is going to be jumping your bones here. He's a demon with countless options.... And he's a professional. Emphasis on professional. So, while I'm sure y'all are great yourselves, I wouldn't get too disappointed if he doesn't go all "Dr. Sexy" on ya.... Haha

Oh, and as an update on progress, things have continued to develop. Roughly 4 months in and I can say I've come a VERY long way. Still plenty to do, but much better than I was. :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Milagre

Cka75 wrote:Just for the record, and I don't mean to burst bubbles... But I'm not sure the surgeon of hell is going to be jumping your bones here. He's a demon with countless options.... And he's a professional. Emphasis on professional. So, while I'm sure y'all are great yourselves, I wouldn't get too disappointed if he doesn't go all "Dr. Sexy" on ya.... Haha

Oh, and as an update on progress, things have continued to develop. Roughly 4 months in and I can say I've come a VERY long way. Still plenty to do, but much better than I was. :devilthumbs:
LOL Cka,for me it was really a joke,hahaha, i don't even see my own spirits, how i would know if the surgeon of hell is hot?LOL
And it's like with any other human outside there, it's not because you find the guy "hot" that you will be doing anything in bed with him...it's just appreciating beauty, we still have the right to do that in our poor lives, if i couldn't think someone is hot and delight myself in that thought, i would be disappointed to live....

And knowing myself, i will always ask myself "is Lord Demon X hot"? :lol: because i love beauty and the beauty inside anything :mrgreen:
I know in my mind, i find Belial incredible beautiful, still, i have no desire of doing anything with him, and i believe for Sikrua who can see spirits, if she saw Uphir as a "hot" guy, it's probably he wanted to people see him like that as well, or he would show a stern old ugly face. But do all that matter anyway? he is a badass surgeon, and i am already super happy with that, being hot would be just a extra bonus!hahaha!^^

Before, i knew because of books or forums about stuff, now i am feeling it in my skin, awesome!!!
Yes for me too, my skills, sensibility did enormous progress, and i did another complementary work that helped as well my surgery: "Full Psychic Upgrade" from Kelistarian. I had the enormous chance to pay only half , when all his store was 50% off, ho boy how i was happy.

Next purchases "Satanic Orb" "Leviathan calming seas" "Mammon Box"

And looking to make the 144 strands of ADN, and i will keep going on in on. Now that i have felt the taste in how it is to spend my night with my spirits, and have more power and knowledge, i will really not stop half of the road,hehe.

I am willing to develop my abilities enough to see if Lord Uphir is really hot or not!Hahaha! :devilclap:
Milagre

Ho and i wanted to add something, that is rather serious:

Before my surgery, i was feeling so depressed, that during weekends i was drinking heavily. i would do it from all Saturday night till 4:00 o'clock in the morning, then i would wake up Sunday, and i would drink again.

I did not drink during the week, but for me this weekend drink stuff looked clearly like some alcoholic habit setting up on me.
I was lost, did not knew how to get out of the "box" of my mind, and was in a very bad emotional shape.
(i was having thoughts like: why don't you kill yourself? finish it already!!!...i could feel it was not me, i love life, why i would do that?!?)
This shitty thoughts where sludge and the astral parasite Akelta removed from me.Those stuff where feeding from my emotional pain, or giving me pain so they have the perfect place to nest...

I doesn't wanted to begin with antidepressants, because i find it to be really a shit, and i had the intuition a psy would not do the job!

After my surgery, i have begin to take my life back, have strength to fight, and stopped completely drinking. After i got another crystal from Akelta,and this one helped stop smoking cigarettes,worked like "magick"hehe!

My surgery have open my eyes, concerning the relationship i had with ex husband, in only 2 months after, i could run way from him.That was so hard, but i did it!

Because of the surgery, i begin to feel in love for Lucifer,lol, he have helped a lot with clarity of mind, and if i was not feeling so safe with Akelta works, i would never contact any Dark Lord, not even him!

So yes, badass surgery, awesome job, i feel really grateful i could receive it!^^

Must i add : "if you have a problem ,go to see a doctor anyway"? or i don't need to add because we are among intelligent adults? well...) :devilfre:
User3246

Cka75 wrote:Just for the record, and I don't mean to burst bubbles... But I'm not sure the surgeon of hell is going to be jumping your bones here. He's a demon with countless options.... And he's a professional. Emphasis on professional. So, while I'm sure y'all are great yourselves, I wouldn't get too disappointed if he doesn't go all "Dr. Sexy" on ya.... Haha

Well, I am pretty sure Lord Uphir has at least ONE wife , and maybe more than one.(Does monogamy exist in Hell? Do they have weddings/rings?) So, I doubt he is in the market for a human love affair! Being 54 years old this year, after an entire lifetime without anything more than The Stranger, I feel quite justified in being as lecherous as I please, though. Yes, he is a professional, and that is part of his allure! He is good with his hands, knows all the right anatomy, and has a JOB. LOLOL! He doesn't have to PLAY Dr. Sexy, he IS Dr Sexy! if he were available and wanted to, yeah, I'd tap that thing! Do I think it will ever happen? Nah. But daydreams are FREE, and no one has the right to tell me I can't dream! So nener, nener nener!! :nener:

User5191

Nobody is telling you what to think or feel. But, have some respect and don't objectify everything you encounter. He's there to do a job. Not for a date. This is sort of like if I hired the foremost business attorney to handle a case for me and then at our initial client meeting I spent my time staring at her breasts, telling her how hot she was and asking if she wanted to clear the table and f*ck.... I'm pretty sure we would all see that as unprofessional and completely not proper. And that's with a human. It gets worse when you elevate that status to a dark lord, as the level of familiarity being exhibited and lack of respect being demonstrated are that much more offensive. I don't expect this to get through, and I also agree that people can differ in opinion. Yes, they might be attractive, but please show some respect and think about who you're talking about and how you're talking about them.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

SikruaSuncat wrote:

Well, I am pretty sure Lord Uphir has at least ONE wife , and maybe more than one.(Does monogamy exist in Hell? Do they have weddings/rings?) So, I doubt he is in the market for a human love affair! Being 54 years old this year, after an entire lifetime without anything more than The Stranger, I feel quite justified in being as lecherous as I please, though. Yes, he is a professional, and that is part of his allure! He is good with his hands, knows all the right anatomy, and has a JOB. LOLOL! He doesn't have to PLAY Dr. Sexy, he IS Dr Sexy! if he were available and wanted to, yeah, I'd tap that thing! Do I think it will ever happen? Nah. But daydreams are FREE, and no one has the right to tell me I can't dream! So nener, nener nener!! :nener:
Right. I think what ck is trying to say is that these are deities. GODS. Its like someone going up to a Christian saying you know that Jesus? dude looks so HOT in that loincloth. damn id go down on that.... I'd tap that if he were interested! even as a non christian that makes me go :shocked: and jesus hung out with whores, criminals and druggies.. yet still it feels wrong to say that. Or stripping the pope down and making him parade around in a gstring for our entertainment. Or making mohamed dance on tables. I hope that makes sense.

Theres nothing wrong with looking at a Demon Lord and thinking wow hes gorgeous or beautiful. They ARE. Ive worked with a DL once to help a friend and she thought that he had made a sexual advance at her during the working. He was so horrified and appalled that he refused to work with me again until i did some serious buttering up with the proviso that i would never work on her again. Some of them are ok with being sexually objectified, but an alarming number of them are not- instead finding it disdainful and in poor taste. i think sometimes because of the sexual nature of demons the lines of propriety get blurred when it comes to Dark Lords. Also,you'll always have that one or five persons who swear blind such and such dark lord came to them... uninvited.... uninvoked... just out of the blue for a little afternoon delight. :eyerolldevil:

There is nothing wrong with daydreaming of course. But its important to remember that while more open and sexually liberal, Satanism, demonosophy and working with demon companions is a serious path to those of us for whom this is our way of life and sometimes its just a little shocking to see how some people react in a sexual way to our gods who we revere and hold in high esteem. This is our path. These are our gods. Not chippendales into whos glittery g strings we slam dollars down. just my opinion.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User3246

Huh! How about a demon/demoness thread of nudes as disrespectful and objectifying?! Pot calling the kettle, Maybe? I am actually interested in Lord Uphir's work and techniques. He worked hard, probably over several human lifetimes to get where he is, and I respect and admire his dedication. I was not brought up thinking of demons as Gods, and I am NOT Christian and have not been for DECADES. Do Pagans/Witches have sex with their Gods? YES. Can I admire a male for what he is and desire him? Yes. Would I make a grab for him during a session or do anything else inappropriate? NO. Do I feel jumped on right now? A bit. I understand that demons of rank have earned thier place, but that they would find a sexual thought from me offensive is very demeaning. That they consider us so much less that the thought of being with one of us is repugnant, is upsetting and offensive to ME. If it is unwelcome a gentle no is discouragement enough. As far as them being horrified that I have a sex drive, or sexual thoughts and feelings....I would think they are adults. I trust them to understand my situation, too. It has been a long time for me, and their energy is frankly QUITE sexual, and that is just them being demons. I understand that it is their nature, and not something they can turn off. I expect the same courtesy for things that are MY nature that I cannot turn off! Sex for me is the utmost sacred and intimate act. When I consider a being for such an act, it is the ultimate in respect. It is a recognition of an energy or quality in them that I respect and admire so much that I would like it to be part of me. I may joke around (because the whole subject of sex is alien to me and joking is a way to beat the nervousness), but I do NOT mean it disrespectfully. If it seemed that way, I apologize, and will next time try to word it better to seem more appropriate.
Last edited by User3246 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

User5191

SikruaSuncat wrote:Huh! How about a demon/demoness thread of nudes as disrespectful and objectifying?! Pot calling the kettle, Maybe? I am actually interested in Lord Uphir's work and techniques. He worked hard, probably over several human lifetimes to get where he is, and I respect and admire his dedication. I was not brought up thinking of demons as Gods, and I am NOT Christian and have not been for DECADES. Do Pagans/Witches have sex with their Gods? YES. Can I admire a male for what he is and desire him? Yes. Would I make a grab for him during a session or do anything else inappropriate? NO. Do I feel jumped on right now? A bit. I understand that demons of rank have earned thier place, but that they would find a sexual thought from me offensive is very demeaning. That they consider us so much less that the thought of being with one of us is repugnant, is upsetting and offensive to ME. If it is unwelcome a gentle no is discouragement enough. As far as them being horrified that I have a sex drive, or sexual thoughts and feelings....I would think they are adults. I trust them to understand my situation, too. It has been a long time for me, and their energy is frankly QUITE sexual, and that is just them being demons. I understand that it is their nature, and not something they can turn off. I expect the same courtesy for things that are MY nature that I cannot turn off! An inappropriate ACT is one thing. An inappropriate THOUGHT is another!
Wow, Suncat.... I don't even know where to begin. I started by trying to be nice and address the topic in a non-personal manner. I was hoping that some gentle guidance on the matter might encourage you to conduct an azimuth check and reevaluate your position. But, instead it looks like you wanted to argue. So, I addressed it again a bit more firmly, but still not in a personal way. I believe that is what Anatel was seeking to do as well. And THIS is your response? OK, I'll do my best to discuss the flaws in your position without making it personal, despite my desire to do so at this point. To be honest, I'm really not sure there is any way to address your last post without making it personal (as you've made it pretty impossible to retort without doing so). The one clearly personal thing I will say is that you've been at this for about 2 months. You need to really consider where you are on your path and listen to the advice of those around you. To not do so is simply arrogant and foolish. I too am on the beginning of my path. And while I won't share all of my personal experiences openly, I can assure you that they have been numerous. At the same time, there is value in knowing that I know nothing. And I am ALWAYS eager to learn more from those around me - especially those with more experience.

First, if you can't see the difference between enjoying demon porn and talking disrespectfully and Pervy about a specific DL, there's a problem. The two aren't even the same. I think everyone will acknowledge that some (many) demons are sexual. Nobody is writing "I had sex with Lucifer/Lilith" porn though. There is a massive difference between sexual encounters with demons generally, and sex with specific DL/more powerful type entities. Not to mention, the nature of the relationship. This is a SERVICE. It's being done in a professional manner. Again, nobody would think it appropriate to start ogling and fondling up their doctor just because they were attractive. So, it does not make any sense to do that with a demon - especially a demon of this stature.

Next, let's discuss YOUR thoughts and feelings on THEIR thoughts of you. Their thoughts of you are theirs. Why would you be so arrogant and presumptuous to think they wanted to have a sexual encounter with you? Do YOU really believe you're that special? You're upset at the notion that they don't want to have sex with you? It sounds like you really need to reevaluate your position in the food chain there. You are unnecessarily trying to elevate your own status to be desirous to a DL. If one wanted you, they would let you know. Otherwise, you might just want to start at the position that DLs aren't wanting to jump your bones. You're not that important. Sorry, but the truth is, none of us are. You (like the rest of us) are human. We, as humans, are not on the same level of demons generally. Much less the level of a dark lord. We are beneath them in the grand scheme of things. I'm sorry if you find that offense. If by sorry, I mean that I'm sorry that I'm not sorry. Your ego is in your way.

Not every demon is sexual. And most of that status simply aren't into humans. While I don't speak for Lord Uphir, I can nearly guarantee you that Uphir is not giving off that vibe. That's simply how you're choosing to interpret it. SSC, I don't want to make this a personal thing. I don't have any problem with you as a person. In fact, if you'll think back on our brief history here, you'll recall that I've come to your defense on more than one occasion. Before you decide to blast back with more emotional responses, please take the time to reevaluate your position. You can find him attractive all day - that's not a problem. But don't disrespect him (or any other DL) by objectifying him this way. It's one thing to find the pretty girl walking down the street pretty. It's an entirely different situation though when you start loudly cat calling her to the others on the block.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”