Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement from Demon Temple!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Satyra

Here it is everyone! We, the Priestesses at Demon Temple are pleased to announce the long awaited Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing cast with the AMAZING Demon Lord Uphir! Right now we are offering it at OVER a 50% discount for a limited time! Come check us out!

https://satanandsons.com/product/lord-u ... cleansing/
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Too awesome to pass up! I ordered mine! :devilbanana:
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Timelady31

I would love to have it done but have no money for it sadly.
Justice is the Daughter of Truth!
darkstarfyre

I got this enhancement wow ho. I ask Lady Akleta and she says is builds on the lord azazel psychic surgery.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I posted this earlier on their site about this service so I figured i'd post here for those not a member. Timelady drop one of them a line? I know they offer layaways. its worth locking this price in while its on offer!!

I had this done. Im in the middle of writing up my experiences and i'll post them soon but let me just say...
its really the most powerful service i've had to date. Ok admittedly im not one who runs out and gets different services left right and center. in fact im very particular about WHO i let into my energetic fields to fiddle with things. Ive seen how these kinds of things can go wrong so Im always leery. My commander ok'd this one so i went for it.
Mind blowing experience. One thing i've noticed is i have better dream recall. I can remember them and they are SUPER clear. Ok they still dont always make sense but i do find that my interpretation skills are getting much better. Im able to connect better when Im doing ritual, which has helped to NO END . Also, I am able to see in meditation- i had a demon come visit briefly to *test my sight* the other day and WOW i can remember every detail . Seeing for me didnt happen overnight. Its been a couple months for me but now that i've *healed* I am starting to open up, which if any of you know me, was a serious sticking point for a long time. my third eye was lazier than my kids on a saturday . Also, its probably worth noting, I didnt experience any negative side effects. I've heard others complain of headaches and stuff with other services of this nature but i had nothing, it was that smooth.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
xofemmefatalenoir

I just emailed Akelta about this, I can't wait to have this working done. I'll be sure to write about my experience. :meditate:
Milagre

Hi everyone!

To begin with i'm sorry because i still didn't my presentation,lol,

Well, i took today Lord Ophir attunement, and i would love to know, in how many days more or less the work is done?

I'm ok to wait, of course, just to know if i will have to wait a month, like certain other conjurers,lol, or is it something who Akelta & Lord do in just some days?

Will be there any way to know what day they will perform the attunement?

Ho boy i'm excited to have this, as i had some enhancements in feeling my companions, i'm dying to know what Akelta and Lord O will "reveal" that is still hidding inside of me, and what can be developped, etc etc!

This service seems awsome!!!

blessings! :Ddevil:
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

perfect timing, I am buying mine now
Milagre

Congratulations for you, my best wishes of success on your surgery! :winkdevil:
It's always so nice to take this kind of work and having fun through the whole process of it,

And having the General Surgeon of Hell "tweaking" inside of you is not nothing , ho my, i can't wait to have it!

That will be the very first work i will be doing with thoses ladys and a Dark Lord, i hope our energies will get along...

If i see Lord Uphir, i hope he is hot, hahaha! :Ddevil:
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

DoubleD wrote:perfect timing, I am buying mine now
DD, you won't regret it!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”