Custom Conjure : Hellfire Imp

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Anatel wrote:
Velca wrote:It's funny, I've never really had much of an interest in imps but this listing has really peaked my interest.

I'll take 5 :devilgrin:
LOL youre braver than me! :lol: (ok admittedly five would potentially be hella fun , though im having flashbacks to the time I had around 10 imps hopping around my house)

:devilparty: i'd love to have an army of these imps
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I just wanted to add some details about imps as I have worked with many and I encourage those who have imps to post and share your experiences about them.

Imps are very fun and yes they have a lot of energy and are a high energy entity, but that can be a good thing for you, having beings of high energy around you can help you have more energy as well.

Imps, they are a very playful cheeky entity, but they are not malicious. They are a lot of fun and they can be incredibly helpful. There is a reason that many of the Demon Commanders and Dark Lords have Imps with them, because imps do admire the energies of the stronger demons and they do like to do things to help them.

They can be hyper yes, but certainly not out of control. People on the forum who have imps have reported even doing Yoga with their imp, and cooking with them, activities that do require a level of concentration and focus. They like to follow you around and do things that you are doing, they enjoy the activities. Initial introductions they are excited to meet you so they will express that excitement.

They will jump around and be playful, but it is nothing that a human companion cannot handle. Really I have had around 100 in the house at one time and things I noticed for changes were that everywhere I went I was finding coins and one brought me a single earring, which was hilarious, like that child that brings you a half eaten cookie LOL, though it did have a diamond and sapphire in it and was made of gold. The energy of the house was more lively and hilarious things kept happening. Really it brought an amazing vibration to my house and improved everyones mood. Also lol an imp and a hellcat together, LOL fun times they will chase each other around.

So don't let their high energy dissuade you as it really isn't an issue, they are a lot of fun and they will have times they are high energy and lower energy, which ok... if you have ever gotten a group of Satan's Sons and Daughters or descendants together (LOL, D and Lord R the womanizers of the group LOL who sleep with all the demoness's), they can be way more high energy. It is the same as getting a group of demoness's together, or gods.. a group of Hellborns.

Demons themselves are high energy and like to have fun, it just manifests in different ways. They are all amazing though in their own ways.

Those who have Demonic Imps please feel free to share your experiences.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Heidi

OMG yoga with imps!!! Someone needs to make a cartoon video version of an imp yoga studio!

My imps have done some mischievous things (especially when they first got here) but all of them somehow ended up benefiting me. Like how they went and broke the chain I had their vessels on during my driving exam, which led to me getting my license because it was obvious I knew what I was doing but was having the worst luck that day. In reality, I was messing up because I was extremely nervous and if they hadn't broken the chain when they did, the examiners would never have reached the "oh, let's give this poor girl her license!" point. But chasing beads on the floor of a moving car during an exam was something they hadn't experienced before, hehehe :devilgrin:
And by the way it was a coordinated effort that day, because I was supposed to have an examiner who is known for failing everyone unless you bribe him (which I refused to do) and one of my DC (whose vessel had just arrived, together with the imps) made sure to give him a flat tyre so he called to say he won't be able to be there and someone had to replace him. So instead of that guy, I got another one who was easy-going and understanding and had a sense of humor :D

So yeah, I can't really say I have had any issues because of the imps. My best friend's really old cat who isn't up to much mischief anymore causes 1000 times more issues than my imps do. Plus you can always tell them to go wild and go play at someone else's place *evil grin*

Also, they aren't just mischief makers. Many of them are talented in things that require a great deal of focus, like music for example, magic, healing etc.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I had a group of imps over the other day and it was a lot of fun. They were dancing around and one of them sat on my desk and inspected all of my electronic devices hehehe he was quite adorable. I would definitely say, even in a group their own individual energy levels varied as the one who sat with me was very calm and had a peaceful energy to him.

They were also changing the music in my playlist, N (my imp companion) put on something I hadn't heard in years and come to think of it, the last time I heard it was when she first arrived lol it was a song I had forgotten and hearing it brought me back to that time and was very nostalgic. It's amazing to look back at when she first joined me, where I was then and how far things have come.

Heidi that's awesome! LOL oh wow, during your driving test? I can't imagine that ... haha. You're right in that they do have their own specializations and don't just cause mischief.

My Imp Companion N specializes in working with weather, air elementals and solar flares. I had written up an experience with her from awhile ago here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2584" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
fundude53

ive asked for two red imps i cant wait too meet them myself they really do sound like wonderful companions
fundude53

fundude53 wrote:ive asked for two red imps i cant wait too meet them myself they really do sound like wonderful companions
ive had them a while now but sadly cant profess too any significant contact. i shall keep trying though and my senses can be hit and miss at times it all depends on how high a frequency they resinate

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”