Custom Conjure : Hellfire Imp

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Presenting a new custom conjure listing : Hellfire Imps

The Hellborn realms are a series of realms in the infernal regions of the underworld home to the Hellborn Demons, There are three realms that the Priestesses of Satan and Suns go to to make contact with the Hellborn demons, as their realms are very dangerous. The Royal areas of the Red Hellborn Realm overseen by Lord B, the Mystical regions of the academic mystical Purple Hellborns, and the realm of the Blue Hellborns where the artisans of the Blue Hellborns practise their crafts . The Priestesses of Satan and Sons have worked very hard to forge relationships with the Hellborn Demons and learn about them and their realms. They are an incredible group of demons as are the beings that inhabit these realms.

The Imps that reside in the Red Hellborn Realms can be ferocious and aggressive. They are stronger then many imps and understand how to survive and stay safe. They are very powerful when it comes to working with fire and defensive as well as aggressive energies. They are incredible with shielding and striking out against those who would harm their companion.

The Full Listing can be found here... https://satanandsons.com/product/hellfire-demonic-imps/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I cant wait to have one of these!!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

It's funny, I've never really had much of an interest in imps but this listing has really peaked my interest.

I'll take 5 :devilgrin:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Anatel

Velca wrote:It's funny, I've never really had much of an interest in imps but this listing has really peaked my interest.

LOL youre braver than me! :lol: (ok admittedly five would potentially be hella fun , though im having flashbacks to the time I had around 10 imps hopping around my house)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Presenting a new custom conjure listing : Hellfire Imps

The Hellborn realms are a series of realms in the infernal regions of the underworld home to the Hellborn Demons, There are three realms that the Priestesses of Satan and Suns go to to make contact with the Hellborn demons, as their realms are very dangerous. The Royal areas of the Red Hellborn Realm overseen by Lord B, the Mystical regions of the academic mystical Purple Hellborns, and the realm of the Blue Hellborns where the artisans of the Blue Hellborns practise their crafts . The Priestesses of Satan and Sons have worked very hard to forge relationships with the Hellborn Demons and learn about them and their realms. They are an incredible group of demons as are the beings that inhabit these realms.

The Imps that reside in the Red Hellborn Realms can be ferocious and aggressive. They are stronger then many imps and understand how to survive and stay safe. They are very powerful when it comes to working with fire and defensive as well as aggressive energies. They are incredible with shielding and striking out against those who would harm their companion.

The Full Listing can be found here... http://www.satanandsons.com/product/hellfireimp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Akelta. I will be ordering one Soon :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Anatel wrote:
Velca wrote:It's funny, I've never really had much of an interest in imps but this listing has really peaked my interest.

LOL youre braver than me! :lol: (ok admittedly five would potentially be hella fun , though im having flashbacks to the time I had around 10 imps hopping around my house)
That sounds Like it Was Fun this one Would be number 3 for me
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Anatel wrote:

...and I'm out! Hahaha no way am I having 5-10 imps in my house. Just....no.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel

Bathosias wrote:
Anatel wrote:

hahah relax... i dont actually have ANY imps... yet....
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Anatel wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Anatel wrote:

hahah relax... i dont actually have ANY imps... yet....
Hahaha like I haven't inventoried our companions..... still. Just... No. I don't have the patience. It's like inviting Tigger over to you house and then feeding him a pound of gummy worms and a gallon of espresso. I say again... just... no. Lmao
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Marosey

Akelta wrote:Presenting a new custom conjure listing : Hellfire Imps

The Full Listing can be found here... http://www.satanandsons.com/product/hellfireimp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The demon worlds and types of demons are so fascinating. It's so enriching.
You should just write a book. I'll buy it.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”