The Original Satan and Sons Demonic Transfiguration/Copy Bag

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The Original Satan and Sons Demonic Transfiguration/Copy Bag

We have had a lot of requests for this listing, and we are proud to offer our Demon Copy Bag!

This is an incredibly powerful piece that we have recently re-vamped and upgraded with your specific needs in mind. The Copy bags offered at Satan and Sons are incredible tools that can assist you with organizing your companions and enchantment. The Original Copy Bag came with three features but we have added so many more!

This Magnificent piece is one of our original pieces that has been a powerful tool not just in our coven, but also in the lives of many of our clients. It is an amazing piece that we cast on as a coven and with a few of our coven demons. It is a complex and layered magickal that is crafted with a series of spells that are designed to add layers of vibrations to increase its power.

The listing can be viewed here.... https://satanandsons.com/product/demon- ... -copy-bag/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

i wanna buy again...lol
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I want one of these! For sure. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Heidi

I think if you added one more feature -the massage one but in reverse- everyone would buy one of those!!! :devilgrin: :devilgrin: :devilgrin:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Heidi wrote:I think if you added one more feature -the massage one but in reverse- everyone would buy one of those!!! :devilgrin: :devilgrin: :devilgrin:
That is an awesome idea! Sensual and seductive demon companion massage, come one come all and feel strong powerful demonic hands on your sensitive skin.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Heidi

Akelta wrote:
Heidi wrote:I think if you added one more feature -the massage one but in reverse- everyone would buy one of those!!! :devilgrin: :devilgrin: :devilgrin:
That is an awesome idea! Sensual and seductive demon companion massage, come one come all and feel strong powerful demonic hands on your sensitive skin.
Oh god YESSSSS!!!!! *hands Akelta pile of cash*
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Akelta wrote:
Yes please :lol:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta ' I Will be Ordering one for Myself they are Nice thank you :devilgrin:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”