Custom Companion Beast : Hellmare/Hellstallion

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

"Powerful ridges and horns, their red eyes pierce the world around them. They are fast and furious moving through the realms at incredible speed. They are wild and free. It is known amongst the demons, that you do not break a Hellmare or Hellstallion of their spirit... you prove to them that you are worthy to ride upon them."

They are wild and free, roaming the lands of the outer spiritual world. They are beautiful and unmistakable. Hellmares/Hellstallions are beautiful beasts of the outer spiritual world who have flowing manes that are sometimes of fire and piercing red eyes. They are powerful and free. These amazing beasts charge forth. They dont let anyone confine them and they dont let anyone imprison them. They can help their companion to find freedom. Freedom from a state, freedom from pain, freedom from a mindset. They can open up your mind and free you from something that is binding you.

Their listing can be found here... https://satanandsons.com/product/hellma ... on-custom/
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta wrote:"Powerful ridges and horns, their red eyes pierce the world around them. They are fast and furious moving through the realms at incredible speed. They are wild and free. It is known amongst the demons, that you do not break a Hellmare or Hellstallion of their spirit... you prove to them that you are worthy to ride upon them."

They are wild and free, roaming the lands of the outer spiritual world. They are beautiful and unmistakable. Hellmares/Hellstallions are beautiful beasts of the outer spiritual world who have flowing manes that are sometimes of fire and piercing red eyes. They are powerful and free. These amazing beasts charge forth. They dont let anyone confine them and they dont let anyone imprison them. They can help their companion to find freedom. Freedom from a state, freedom from pain, freedom from a mindset. They can open up your mind and free you from something that is binding you.

Their listing can be found here... http://www.satanandsons.com/product/hel ... llstallion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is a lovely and respectable belief in regards to the Hellmare and Hellstallions that the demons hold. I like that a lot. :devillove:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I love Hell Stallions. I have always dreamed of bonding with and riding one. To be wild and free, the wind whipping your hair and being almost out of breathe.

I miss having horses in my life, we sold the livery yard when we emigrated. That feeling of power between your legs, knowing the trust that you have in each other. It is very very special. I will be heading over to the shop as soon as I can.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”