Dancing skeletons

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Upsidedown

Have any of you seen the lovely new, additions to the graveyard companion section of the shop?

As mentioned in the title, there's a listing for dancing skeletons. I mean, come on, how could you Not want a dancing skeleton in your life?! :devilparty: The first thing I do when someone new (of the unseen kind) enters my home, is ask them if they want to dance with me lol

I asked Akelta, and she said they're in a state between living and dead, though closer to the dead, and interacting with them would be much the same as interacting with a creature.

I NEED one of these!! :devilgrin:
A for Adventure.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yes. I find these greatly attractive! rattling and prancing, and laughing at life itself! Yes, I would indeed enjoy a dance or two before I go! XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Icecold wrote:Have any of you seen the lovely new, additions to the graveyard companion section of the shop?

As mentioned in the title, there's a listing for dancing skeletons. I mean, come on, how could you Not want a dancing skeleton in your life?! :devilparty: The first thing I do when someone new (of the unseen kind) enters my home, is ask them if they want to dance with me lol

I asked Akelta, and she said they're in a state between living and dead, though closer to the dead, and interacting with them would be much the same as interacting with a creature.

I NEED one of these!! :devilgrin:
' Icecold the Dancing skeletons sound amazing ' I Agree with you that having them in your life would be awesome so , I Ordered Me One of these Skeletons my 8 year old can't wait to meet him or Her , Thank you for posting on the dancing skeletons :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”