View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Mammon and Rashoon's Ritual of the Self 
Site Admin

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
We welcome you to have this incredible and amazing ritual, with the combined energies of Lord Mammon and Lady Rashoon

Mammon and his Lovely Wife Rashoon have come together for this incredible and empowered spell of self love, passion, confidence, charisma, abundance, prosperity and high vibrational empowerment. This is a powerful ritual and it is designed for you with your success in mind.

Full listing can be viewed here https://www.satanandsons.com/product/mammonrashoon

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Paimon
Your favourite Demon?: Flauros, Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
So happy to see this here!

If anyone is having issues with neglecting yourself, whether it's because of codependency, trauma, negative self-image, or just a lack of time in your day-to-day life because you're caught up in work... you need this ritual.

Everyone needs to remember to give back to themselves every now and then. Women need to remember themselves because they're most often in a nurturing roll and so get caught up in that and forget to nurture themselves, and men are often taught from childhood to flat out not acknowledge their personal needs at all, so men need this EVERY bit as much as women do.

I highly recommend that if you get this service, when you find out what time it's going to be done for you, that you hop in the tub with a glass of wine and a good book, and take a nice long soak while the energies move within you and throughout your life - just to really set your own psyche to be part of this new task for you, to honor yourself. :devillove:

― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:45 pm
Profile WWW

Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
What a really beautiful working I really feel a strong pull towards this :devillove:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
This and the other new working is going straight on my wishlist.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:12 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Very nice! I do feel a call to this working! I am excited to consider working with a Dark Lady. :)

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]