Mammon and Rashoon's Ritual of the Self

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Satan and Suns
Site Admin

We welcome you to have this incredible and amazing ritual, with the combined energies of Lord Mammon and Lady Rashoon

Mammon and his Lovely Wife Rashoon have come together for this incredible and empowered spell of self love, passion, confidence, charisma, abundance, prosperity and high vibrational empowerment. This is a powerful ritual and it is designed for you with your success in mind.

Full listing can be viewed here https://satanandsons.com/product/mammon ... -the-self/
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

So happy to see this here!

If anyone is having issues with neglecting yourself, whether it's because of codependency, trauma, negative self-image, or just a lack of time in your day-to-day life because you're caught up in work... you need this ritual.

Everyone needs to remember to give back to themselves every now and then. Women need to remember themselves because they're most often in a nurturing roll and so get caught up in that and forget to nurture themselves, and men are often taught from childhood to flat out not acknowledge their personal needs at all, so men need this EVERY bit as much as women do.

I highly recommend that if you get this service, when you find out what time it's going to be done for you, that you hop in the tub with a glass of wine and a good book, and take a nice long soak while the energies move within you and throughout your life - just to really set your own psyche to be part of this new task for you, to honor yourself. :devillove:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

What a really beautiful working I really feel a strong pull towards this :devillove:
Upsidedown

This and the other new working is going straight on my wishlist.
A for Adventure.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Very nice! I do feel a call to this working! I am excited to consider working with a Dark Lady. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

Amazing ! I have purchased this ritual and I am so excited to see how i will feel <3
Furrybunny

I won the free raffle for this ritual . at first I was hesitant to put my name down bc I never win haha. so thanks again S+S

but the energy/ effects from the ritual are AMAZING. honestly im really grateful for the opportunity because it was exactly what I needed. my mental and emotional shift to a more positive directions and things I was stress out about were gone.

hope u guys enjoy your ritual!
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

I’ve really been considering getting this done. It sounds like it would be beneficial to me.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”