Self-Discipline Mastery Tool with Crystal Habit Buster

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Satan and Suns
Site Admin

We listed a new magickal - we have a lot of listings to do right now ;)

Self-Discipline Mastery Tool With Emergency Black Flame Habit Buster

- giving you a powerful, dark, demonic boost for your self-mastery pursuits.

Read the full listing for this magickal here - https://satanandsons.com/product/self-d ... it-buster/

We have been working with this for a few months. At times I work with mine actively and at times I benefit just by having it acting passively and contributing to my journey in self-mastery with its supportive energy and influence.

Recently after a few months of work with it, it clicked, I had an a-ha moment. I have made some good gradual progress over a few months, but still have more work to do. There are a few bad habits I have been working on mastering, and some more good habits to install and work on (so much to do, not enough time! lol).

A bad habit is often run on an unconscious routine, at that moment, you are acting automatically and without thought. Ie. grabbing that bag of chips you don't need - when you are on a diet! Or submitting to a craving for a smoke or any addictive substance, and so on.

I had one of those destructive subconscious routines activated and was about to get to that place where I struggle with it, or give in to temptation, as I had not come to full mastery of this habit yet. At this moment, I heard my own voice of reason guiding and coaching me as to the logic of the situation, how this was not beneficial to me in the long run, submitting to that craving would be destructive to my achieving my long-term goals, giving into it was basically damaging and destructive and unhealthy and not what I wanted or needed. I had been able to think such thoughts when not in the face of temptation, but being able to reflect this perspective into my mind in the moment of temptation - that was what made me break free. I got through the temptation and finally mastered it.

For some processes this magickal kicks in quickly, others have made powerful instant and longterm healthy changes in their lifestyle with it naturally and without a lot of struggle or effort.

There are some habits and cravings that can become so powerful over time that these are the ones people struggle the most to break - the unconscious routines are just so strong. This magickal gives you a powerful boost to help in your efforts to break free of these kinds of routines and master yourself. Some habits may take a couple of months of passive and active work with this magickal.

Once you have mastered a habit that is holding you back, you will successfully move forward with the benefits of not having the targeted self-destructive or bad habits that you worked on with this magickal getting in the way of your pursuit of your goals.

By mastering yourself, you get to a place where your environment does not effect you, you develop a better vision, and are able to resolve any obstacle and create your desires. Working with this magickal, both actively and passively, is supportive to all these end results and in general, self-discipline and self-mastery is key to success and obtaining what you want. It is definitely a journey and a path and as a person progresses, the better they are able to really master their lives and the world around them.

This is a very unique magickal which has both immediate and longer-term applications you can use and benefit from with it.

https://satanandsons.com/product/self-d ... it-buster/
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I could use this for my love of sweet junk foods. :disapprove:
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

Gaylani

This could not have come at a better time as it coincides with a reading I just received that references creating your own world. Our own bad habits can be our worst enemies!

This one is going onto the wish list here as well!!

:D :devilclap:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Xanthia
Patron Deities: Artemis
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

:drool: me so want that one!!! :drool2:
“Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This is DEFINITELY on my list to buy... :headbang:

Awesome & amazing works A-Ladies!!! :devilclap: :devilthumbs:

Thank you again... :devilbow: ^_^
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”