View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:49 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 December 2016 - Group Ritual High Vibrational Vortex 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
This is a High Vibrational spell Cast with 4 Dark Lords designed to surround you with high vibrational success and manifestation energy.

Lord Azazel - We call upon this incredible Dark Lord to remove energies that do not serve and bring in powerful high vibrational cleansing energies, shifting us out of our old states and helping us to embrace our empowered energy states.

Lord Lucifer - To connect with source and divinity and realign with our purpose and be able to walk aligned with our core self and our core values.

Lord Mammon - Surround us with energies of success and abundance to attract our internal desires. Start 2017 off with these incredible abundance vibrations gifted from Lord Mammon himself.

Lord Satan - To create the high energy vortex to surround us in those powerful energies of success. Lord Satan is the Demonic Divine, and the Father of all demons and helps us to connect to our essence and raise our vibrations to walk the path that calls to us. When you shift your energy vibrations you can shift your life!

Each Dark Lord will add their energy and create a powerful vortex of high vibrational energy which will influence your own energy vibration in a profound way. When your energy and purpose are aligned and good things start flowing to you, why not keep it going, this vortex of high vibrational energy will help you manifest and get what you desire.

One thing successful people say is who you surround yourself with is very important. When you surround yourself with those who have what you want, you surround yourself with those energies and your energy changes to naturally manifest what you desire. Success will bring success, so the design of this spell is to surround yourself with massive energies of success, abundance to raise your vibration, release blocks and help you to move towards your goals, dreams and desires. The inspiration from the dark lords will surround you in this high vibrational state.

The elements of success and abundance can really be shaped by our own thought, vibrations and energies that we send out to the spirit world. Being surrounded by such energies opens many doors and possibilities. If you are embarking on a new journey, have some major goals, or just overall want to increase your own personal vibrations then this spell is for you.

This ritual will be cast the day before New Years Eve! December 30th 2016 at 9:00pm pst. Like all our rituals we will be keeping the energies open for 24 hours! This is the final ritual of 2016 and our way to bring in the New Year! Welcome 2017!!

Meditation for the Ritual Casting.

This meditation can be done at anytime during, or 24 hours after the completion of the High Vibrations Vortex Casting.

Select 4 candles one for each Dark Lord and draw the Sigil of that dark lord on the candles. You can also anoint the candles with an oil of your choosing or one that you feel resonates with the Dark lords.

Lord Azazel - To remove energies that do not serve and bring in powerful high vibrational cleansing energies

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.02 PM.png [ 32.09 KiB | Viewed 1846 times ]

Lord Lucifer - To connect with source and divinity and realign with our purpose

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.07 PM.png [ 15.51 KiB | Viewed 1846 times ]

Lord Mammon - Surround us with energies of success and abundance to attract our internal desires.

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.12 PM.png [ 15.73 KiB | Viewed 1843 times ]

Lord Satan - To create the high energy vortex to surround us in those powerful energies of success.

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 3.01.19 PM.png [ 22.56 KiB | Viewed 1843 times ]

1) Light the candle dedicated to Lord Azazel .

2) Take a deep breath in, visualize his sigil and allow yourself to connect with his energies. Stay in those energies for all long as you need to. Know that Azazel is working to remove energies that you not serve you and to bring you into alignment with your own personal power.

3) Light the Candle dedicated to Lord Lucifer

4) Take a deep breath in, visualize his sigil and allow yourself to connect with his energies. Stay in those energies for as long as you need to. Know that Lucifer is connected to divinity and can help you to realign with your purpose.

5) Light the Candle dedicated to Lord Mammon

6) Take a deep breath in, visualize his sigil and allow yourself to connect with his energies. Stay in those energies for as long as you need to. Know that Mammon is surrounding you with energies of abundance.

7) Light the Candle dedicated to Lord Satan

8) Take a deep breath in, Visualize his sigil and allow yourself to connect with his energies. Stay in those energies for as long as you need to. Know that Lord Satan is creating the powerful high vibrational energy vortex to surround you.

9) Just sit with the candles and allow yourself to connect with and feel the powerful energies of the spell.

Please sign up by posting on this thread :Ddevil: Looking forward to the final spell of 2016! Lets make 2017 the best year yet!

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

YES!!!!! SO DOWN!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:04 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Yes Akelta ! Please Add My Name :cheekydevil:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Patron Deities?: Aphrodite, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 3
I remember joining this one last year! It's the first time I ever came into contact with the energies of these dark lords. I didn't realize I've been on the SNS for a year now <3 Please sign me up again!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Please sign me up. Thank you very much!

May i know do we need to light the candles 1 by 1, and wait til the current one finishes, or can we light up all 4 candles? Or a better suggestion?

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Your favourite Demon?: Family
I'd like to sign up as well! ^.^

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Number of Demon Familiars: 2
I WISH TO BE INCLUDED! :)

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:54 pm

I would love to be included in this...thank you so much for offering this!!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lady Lilith, Lord Belial, Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
I'm in!! :)

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Patron Deities?: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
please add me Akelta :devillove:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next